[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to fully remove a car's firewall? Im trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1443156394467.jpg (7KB, 198x169px) Image search: [Google]
1443156394467.jpg
7KB, 198x169px
is it possible to fully remove a car's firewall? Im trying to shed useless weight.
>>
Try splashing water on it
>>
>>13963321
hehehehe heHEHEHEHEHEHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*combusts into flames but doesn't penetrate firewall*
>>
Do you plan on tracking it or are you just planning on racing on the road? Any reputable track will kick you out instantly.
>>
>>13963336
why would they? i'm more than willing to dispose the well being of other people for the sake of hitting corners faster and so should they.
>>
>>13963318
Go to the control panel and uncheck the firewall in options. Thats how I got rid of the one on my computer.
>>
>>13963393
It's called a firewall for a reason.
>>
enjoy wet noodle
>>
>>13963318
You can start by removing the retarded driver
>>
>>13963561
>implying i'd lose stiffness when my car is the legendary soft top limousine

UUHHHH
>>
File: 1446356764554.jpg (32KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1446356764554.jpg
32KB, 514x536px
Holy fucking shit you dumbass.

This must be bait. I refuse to believe there is a double nigger autist faget out there that thinks he's Takumi and getting rid of one of the most important safety features of all cars nowadays will get him to win.

Cunt.
>>
>>13963629
fuck off faggot. you're one of those plebs who think software limiters are good right? i mean who needs to go faster than school zone speeds when all you do is drive to gay bars?

>but it's so important what if you crash n burn like that song or movie or other memetic shit?!?!?!?!

it's called being skilled loser. im sorry you were born without the aptitude to survive in the wild, that's just Darwinism working against your favor for being so sheltered. you probably use purell ever 3 seconds and wash your hands before eating like a fucking weakling.
>>
sage grows in every field OP
>>
>>13963318

I've got a programmer buddy that could probably do it for 50$ but then you're car might get hacked.
>>
>>13963679
>This autism
>This edge

Endangering other people is worth being a faggot pretend Senna!
>>
Almost got me. 7/10 you got some replies
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.