[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that you should lube your shaft linkage and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 32k.jpg (111KB, 541x725px) Image search: [Google]
32k.jpg
111KB, 541x725px
Friendly reminder that you should lube your shaft linkage and ball every 6 months for smoother shifting.

Lithium grease works well and can be applied liberally to the entire surface of the ball and shaft.
>>
So youre telling me I lube the shaft AND the balls?
>>
How do I this on my automatic?
>>
>>13952038

There should only be one ball.

But yes, both the shaft and ball should be well lubricated.
>>
File: LEWD.jpg (276KB, 634x620px) Image search: [Google]
LEWD.jpg
276KB, 634x620px
>>13952019
>applied liberally to the entire surface of the ball and shaft
>>
>>13952050
The joke
--------------
Your head
>>
>>13952056
He acknowledged it, you didn't.
>>
>>13952019
I'll lube your shaft
>if you know what i mean
>>
>>13952019
litium grease sucks. dont be a lazy fag, take the whole unit apart, and apply proper synthetic grease. bearing grease works well, and will last a lifetime.

also lol @ your fwd shitbox
>>
>>13952049

Automatic owners do not get to experience this pleasure.

Sorry
>>
>>13952104
Yeah because having next to no drive train loss is shit

Enjoy being slow
>>
>>13952104

Lithium grease has always and continues to work well - just like conventional motor oil.

Piss off with your overpriced synthetic hipster garbage
>>
>>13952019

Jeez, every six months? I would think that's a bit excessive. Just more opportunities to let grit and other nasties in.
>>
>>13952104
>Implying its not mid/rear engined.

Enjoy your implications.
>>
>>13952019
nigga I lube my shaft and balls daily
>>
>>13952019

ur mom lubed my shaft and balls last night lmao
>>
>>13952019

Wut duh fuck! Where does the excess go. What happens if dirt and dust gets in. Are you removing it giving it a thru all cleaning so you can get grime and dirt off!?

Fuck that just going to spray some bicycle or lithium lube spray. I think this is over kill.
>>
>>13952577
roflol
>>
>>13952019
hue hue he said lube shaft and ball
>>
>>13952117
>being this delusional
>>
I usually lube my shaft and ball a couple times a week OP
>>
>>13952038
I knew this was coming and it still got me.
>>
File: 1448126795157.jpg (21KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
1448126795157.jpg
21KB, 400x284px
in all seriousness. is that a good to do?
>>
>>13957664
HUK HUK BALL AND SHAFT
>>
>lube is like lubrication for sex/masturbation
>shaft
>shaft is like benis
>balls are like balls
>mom jokes
>auto vs manual
How well did I sum up the thread?
>>
>>13957664
Just replace the turret gear fluid. IF you're having troubles shifting get a rebuild kit AND replace the fluid. Can't remember top of my head which fluid to use.
>>
>>13957698
>turret gear fluid.
i have a FWD corolla shitbox
it just has a little bit of grease on it.
>>
>>13957711
Oh. Piss in it, I guess.
I've never replaced the fluid, so what do I know.
>>
>>13957691
There wasn't enough headlight fluid.
>>
>>13952019

Minimal amount of manufacturer approved grease should be applied as needed. You're just attracting dust and grit and other bullshit with all that mess. Find something more useful to do every six months, like checking your cabin air filter. Or replacing your muffler bearings.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.