[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /o/, just changed the exhaust gas recirculation valve on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

sup /o/, just changed the exhaust gas recirculation valve on my corsa c (pic related).
had to unplug the battery and now the radio (Blaupunkt car 2003 ) asks me for a code which i obviously don't have.
plz halp

also /opel/ general i guess
>>
Google it nigger
>>
>>13949166
>lel just jewgle it XDDD
> implying I haven't done this already
>implying Google shows you more than retarded clickb8
>>
>>13949174
Install adblock and noscript nigger
>>
>>13949148
Should have bought a miata, faggot
>>
>>13949148
Why disconnect the battery to change the egr? Have a good look over any paperwork you have incase it's written somewhere, if not next step is remove the radio. If it's been recoded before it might be written on the unit, if not you'll need the serial numbers in order to calculate the radio code. Once you have that I'd join a opel forum, someone will be able to work out your code from the serial numbers.
>>
Call the dealer m8. They can look it up with you cars VIN
>>
Call the dealer, or go with an aftermarket unit
>>
>>13949220
Already did that a couple months ago just have to corsa I as my Winter car to protect my Miata from Salt n shit... there was nothing written on the radio. Anyone got a working code generator maybe?
>>
>>13949244
you need a serial number for a code generator to work

Time to go buy a £50 halfords radio
>>
File: IMAG0531.jpg (202KB, 2000x1127px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0531.jpg
202KB, 2000x1127px
Look for an opel version of this, its written on the other side if its a factory radio.

The dealership can supply you with a new one for your currency equivalent of £20.
>>
>>13949250

>opel
>>
>>13949148
If it's a factory radio you'll just give the dealer the chassis number and they'll unlock it for you (for a fee).

Opel general: Generally not a fan of Opel. Drove Astras from each gen. Sucked balls. Barely react to throttle till about halfway. It's like the car is spaced out on LSD or something.
>>
Remove ashtray and check for codes
>>
>>13949148
you can get the code from opel for about €30-40 so might be cheaper just to put in a second hand aftermarket radio
>>
just changed the air filter on my corsa c, why the fuck did GM think it was a good idea to use screws to hold the airbox down. Theyre exposed to water n shit and rust and strip so easily
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.