[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that these two represent everything that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

File: mightycuckmods.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mightycuckmods.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
When did you realize that these two represent everything that's wrong with modern car culture?
>>
>>13945690
haggard garage is worse
>>
>>13945690
nah m8 their pretty boss
moog was an ass early "seasons" though
>>
>>13945695
I haven't bothered to check them out, all I know is they're a bunch of idiot ricers
>>
>>13945704
haggard garage is for idiot teenagers who dont own cars.
>>
Marty's alright.
>>
who
>>
That first season when they made the TRD Laser is the epitome of wat racing culture. I remember that shit was all the rage around here when it dropped.
>>
First time i watched one of the videos...Had to shut it off. They where installing some stupid fucking blow off valve speaker noise machine in a riced civic...
>>
>>13945987
That was one of their troll builds. They've done some pretty cool stuff though, Super Gramps comes to mind.
>>
>>13945995
Exactly,

"look at us haha we are so funny all these dank maymays"
>>
>>13945747
You must be retarded. They built an S14 with no aesthetic mods. They prefer sleepers. They're the opposite of ricers, you autistic basement dweller
>>
who
>>
>>13945747
their latest build was literally designed to be as stock looking as possible
>>
>>13946023
> S14
> Sleeper
How could it possibly be a sleeper.
>>
>>13945690
They are poofters to be honest, the question is who is the man of the relationship?
>>
>>13946023
>You must be retarded.
>you autistic basement dweller

I thought moog stopped visiting /o/ long ago
>>
>>13946038
might gary mods

two friend (gary and mike) mod cars
>>
>balding vegan hipster faggot

If it was just Marty and friends it'd be watchable.
>>
File: 2346255525.jpg (21KB, 319x271px) Image search: [Google]
2346255525.jpg
21KB, 319x271px
>>13945995
>Super Gramps comes to mind.

>HEY GUIZE WE'RE ALMOST DONE WITH MAKING THIS SOOBAROO ALL AWESOME

>WHOOPS
>WE ACCIDENTALLY LEFT IT OUTSIDE IN A RAINSTORM TWO INCHES FROM THE GARAGE WHILE EVEN WATCHING IT GOING TO SHIT OVER WEBCAM BUT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT LOL

>SORRY, IT'S FUCKED NOW LMAO K THX BYE

Yeah, they can fuck right off.
>>
>>13946490
>OVER WEBCAM BUT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT LOL

That was security surveillance footage you dumbass, no one was watching it while it happened.

But it IS incredibly stupid to leave your car unattended with the windows down, at any time.

Still they are fun and don't act like cunts. Roadkill and Faggared Garage are absolute SHIT TIER GARBAGE though.
>>
File: pfff.jpg (27KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
pfff.jpg
27KB, 500x362px
Ahh yes the bi-weekly MCM sperg.

Where people who claim to hate the show recite every single thing that has ever happened on the show and haven't missed an episode.

Wanna ask me what happened in arrow past the first 10 episodes?

I can't tell you, because apparently i'm some kind of unique specimen because I stop watching things when I don't like it, maybe one day this incredible skill will visit /o/ and we can stop having these threads.
>>
>>13946539

>watching Arrow even once

Fucking FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.
>>
>>13946539
kys tia
>>
>>13946046
Easy, it's a soap bar car that looks like ever other car from the era.

Don't be such a YO JDM SWAAAG retard, they were just regular cars. It's not a fucking god machine
>>
>>13945690

Only an autistic cunt from 4chan could get into an internet shit fight with MCM.

There is literally nothing wrong with them.
>>
>>13946512
eh roadkill is still okay imo, just a little bit too much DODGE DODGE DODGE in your face shit
>>
>>13946554
refer to
>>13946548
>>
>>13946512
>not liking Roadkill

And here I thought contrarians had died out a long time ago.
>>
>>13945690
Who are these faggots, and why should I care?
>>
>>13946613
>>13946557

they try way too fucking hard, it's pathetic and obnoxious
>>
File: 12798-20533.gif (51KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
12798-20533.gif
51KB, 320x240px
>>13946659
>bagging on Roadkill for "trying too hard" and being "obnoxious"
>gives MCM a pass, forced catch phrases, cringeworthy nicknames, bad cutaway gags and all
>>
>>13946670

This.

>>13946659

You're a faggot. Roadkill is 10000x better than those two cunts. They're also hilariously butthurt rulefags who are still mad over that time one of us raided them a few years ago. And they're from the Shitposting Island so basically fuck them.
>>
>>13946613
I don't like it either.
>>
>>13946706
>one of us raided them a few years ago
go on... ?
>>
>>13946512
>roadkill
>bad
It's gotten slightly less good but still great
>>
>>13946868

Some fag from /o/ shitposted on their forum for a whole drunken Friday evening, and then they banned everyone who was from 4chan and got super butthurt and made a "no /o/ allowed" rule
>>
>>13946911
oh, I was thinking someone went over there and drew a dick on their car or something.
Thast's much less interesting
>>
>>13946868
>>13946911

http://mightycarmods.com/blogs/news/39488004-changing-to-stay-the-same

also this, dudes would sit out front of their house and they were robbed a few times

stems from when an /o/ user doxxed them and leaked their info everywhere
>>
>>13946706
>>13946911
>>13946868

It was just some faggot trolling, MCM has never visited /o/. The screenshots were all shopped, we covered this in a thread over a year ago.

How the fuck do people on this board still believe this silly shit. Moog never came here, he never flipped his shit.
>>
i think
/tuned
and
/drive
is pretty good
>>
>>13947078

Nobody said Moog came over here m8, I said Moog banned everyone from 4chan

Which I'm pretty sure did happen
>>
>>13947102
sort of touristy like they are just dropping by
I watch motor week as they give insight and criticism rather than outright gaping jawed praise
>>
>>13945975
What the duck is wat
>>
>>13947110
He can't ban people from 4chan, he has no idea who visits here. He can ban people who mention 4chan though, which they do.

It all came down to literally one fat faggot tripcunt from here called Falcunt. There was no raid in either direction, though because falcunt made so many puppet accounts they thought there was a raid.

It was literally one psychopath tripcunt.
>>
>>13947110
That did happen. He got raided a few years ago and got all butthurt and banned anyone from 4chan or that talked about 4chan.
These guys are extreme faggots anyways.
>>
Ok faggots, what channel(s) about cars is so called "/o/" approved?
>>
>>13947141
none

its fucking youtube
>>
>>13947141

THIS: https://www.youtube.com/user/turbomiragedude
>>
>>13947122
>He can't ban people from 4chan, he has no idea who visits here. He can ban people who mention 4chan though, which they do.

That's what I meant, obviously. I didn't mean "he used psychic powers and a botnet to mercilessly hunt down 4chan users." He banned everyone who he was aware was from 4chan.

Which is good because he's a faggot anyway. So was Falcunt though, iirc he was underage anyway.
>>
Blatant youtube shill thread. Sage.
>>
>>13947141
I would tell you but then faggots would flood in a dank meme the place up
>>
>>13947236
I'm going to make an MCM/Haggard garage thread on a daily basis just to annoy retarded shill memers like yourself
>>
>>13947157
>https://www.youtube.com/user/turbomiragedude
All of his cars built are so clean, this dude is /o/ jesus.
>>
I don't give a fuck what y'all think. Haggard Garage is some funny fucking shit
>>
>>13947588
#guffaw
>>
>>13945690
They really dont though.
You just dont like them anymore because they've gone mainstream, and that means you dont feel special when watching their videos like you used to.
>>
>>13946023
>>13946045
Haggard garage doesn keep things stock looking. They vape n scrape and destroy the interior of all cars they touch.
>>
>>13946468
This. Marty is based, but all Moog ever drones on about is doing your own thing while at the same time droning on about street cred, all while usually turning cars into complete tasteless heaps of shit.
>>
>>13947141
Project Binky
>>
>>13945690
They helped inspire me to start learning about cars and working on them, but now their content is pretty irrelevant to me. Still fun to watch an episode here or there when I'm browsing youtube
>>
>>13947280
You're going to make the threads so you can get more views on your videos. The only people who post in these threads are the people who make these videos
>>
>>13945690

>one of the first to swap in 3.6l tribeca flat six into a liberty wagon and turbo it
>currently supercharging a mini
>built mod Max an awesome looking mad Max inspired s15 silvia with an ls1 swap
>swapped in a ej207 into a vw beetle and drag raced Porsches and shit

These latest projects were all completed to a very high standard all ended up having haltech computers/fuel management which were calibrated by one of the better tuners Australia has to offer

Meanwhile roadkill keeps buying v8 shitheaps (which don't get me wrong was fucking cool at first, getting old now, time to do something different) and driving them for across america in an unroadworthy condition and laughing about it like its something to aspire too.

They're fucking awesome. Autists like OP are the only ones who don't understand they're humour.
>>
>>13950118
>They're fucking awesome
Marty* is fucking awesome.

FTFY
>>
>>13950055
This anon is right desu
>>
>>13945690
>When did you realize that these two represent everything that's wrong with modern car culture?

That will probably occur at some point after I realize who the fuck these two random dudes are and what they do for a living.
>>
>>13950125

Moog is just playing up the douchebag angle for the camera.. I've met them IRL as I live in Sydney and have seen them around. Moog is a totally different guy off camera, he's serious most of the time and doesn't afraid of anyone.
>>
>>13950136

They're both sound engineers who started mighty car mods as a hobby. Both must be fairly intelligent to have completed degrees in sound engineering. And no engineering memes pls.
>>
>>13950151
>>13950160
You shills sure seem to know a lot about these nobodies
>>
I knew they were shit the moment I watched their first video

>Video is about something "budget"
>First you need all these spare parts laying around, including an entire good quality engine
>Next you need to get free professional service from a shop
>Then you need buy a plane ticket to Japan to buy "cheap used wheels"
>Also don't forget to have your friends at [business] hook you up with a sick set of [car part]
>>
/o/ is mad about haggard garage because they are so much like our board culture

>everyone of them has a shitbox /miata
>cheap as hell mods
>harbor freight tools out the ass
>ebay parts
>>
>>13950178
But Haggard Garage isn't about riding the bus
>>
File: 1344035866603.jpg (291KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1344035866603.jpg
291KB, 5000x5000px
>>13950188
>>
>>13945690
Moog might be the most transparent tryhard buttmad faggot on Earth. You can just tell he's the kind of bitch who would argue with anyone who so much as left a dislike on one of his videos. He needs to be loved and he needs both himself and MCM to be a brand. It's fucking stupid and makes his cute little antics and his "personality" feel as disingenuous as they are. This was true even before MCM became big.
>>
>>13950301

His music is pretty good though, I quite like his track, the one track that he uses on every MCM video
>>
>>13945690
i like marty, he is the kind of guy i would like to hang out and wrench with and share a beer.

i would like to however punch mood right in his stupid face noise hole.
>>
>>13945695
>taking haggard garage seriously
>ever
They just do stupid stuff for fun really. They have like 1 car (the Lexus) that they actually care a little about and its for drifting.
>>
>>13945747
>grillo and his house speaker system in a car
>grillo and his completely easy to steal car that sticks out like a sore thumb with those florida transporter tags
>living in an AirBnB house for a year
>that one who set a camry on fire in the woods trying to do a burnout and gave the cops the evidence
>>
>>13946512
The thing about road kill is they just want to have fun and bring the viewer along
MCM is just two fags who made how to videos and became popular so now they just post stupid shit to stay relevant
>>
File: 1439612038174.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439612038174.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>13952879
>>living in an AirBnB house for a year

is this really what they're doing?
>>
>>13947588
I agree
>>
>>13947141
Early road kill is good

Regular car reviews is good sometimes but some times I feel like just strangling that pompous self absorbed faggot

Jay lenos is garage is good
>>
>>13952879
How is the burn out kid still holding a license?
>>
>>13953218
yes someone in a previous thread found out the house location, and someone dug in comments to find they rented it for a year. was something like $160 a day, although I imagine renting for a year must give a better rate
>>
File: Not so Mighty Car Mods.png (331KB, 1426x809px) Image search: [Google]
Not so Mighty Car Mods.png
331KB, 1426x809px
>When did you realize that these two represent everything that's wrong with modern car culture?
When pic related happened
>>
>>13953292
no fucking clue
>>
>>13947120
lurk moar newfag
>>
>>13945704
>mikey car moogs ?
>>
>>13946539
Allow me to explain this to you using a scene from a shit movie: Go get yourself a copy of The Howard Stern movie (VHS,DVD,BluRay, Toreent, whatever) and watch it, there's an explanation to this phenomena in there.

But, since you are a smart man who would never follow any advice from a such a shitty place as /o/ (but you still manage to be here anyways) I'll simply sum it up for you: two head honchos are trying to get Stern fired cause he's too raunchy, but 2 million people listen to him every day cause they can't wait to see what he's gonna say next, they ask about the haters, surely with as much of an asshole as Howard Stern is he MUST have people who just want to see him out on his ass, except this is when they reveal that 3 million people eho hate him listen to him as well. The reason? they can't wait to see what he's gonna say next.

There, it's all explained, now kindly fuck off someplace else and let us watch these chucklefucks fling shit at each other for our amusement.
>>
Toms turbo garage
>toms turbo garage
Toms turbo garage
>toms turbo garage

Tom is good
>>
>>13945695
all that haggard garage internet defense force

kek
>>
>>13947327
He's rich is what it boils down to. I'd do exactly the same shit in the same way if I had his money. That said he's a cool ass guy living the dream, can't talk smack on him for that.
>>
>>13947141
Tom's Turbo Garage
Jafromobile
Bad Obsession Motorsport/Project Binky
Speed Academy
Engineering Explained
Eetzi productions/Bamse
>>
>>13947141
Chrisfix, no obnoxious made up bullthit like regular furry reviews and no knowitall twattery
>>
File: 1445363308333.jpg (35KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445363308333.jpg
35KB, 633x758px
>>13956860
>Bad Obsession Motorsport/Project Binky

I understand why they have such huge breaks between videos, but I still hate it, it's been like 2 years since they started and I'm excited to see it run
>>
>>13950160
They sound like regular people what sets them apart from the rest of society?
>>
You're all sad
>>
>>13950450

Moog has made a bunch of songs friend, the soundtrack to kei to the city is pretty much all good
>>
I only watch Wheeler Dealers.
>>
>>13947327
This.
He has a joke in his videos now and again but most of the time it is serious business and he is very knowledgeable
>>
I enjoy pretty much all the shows mentioned so far.

The kids that do Haggard Garage sound like faggots but it's still a fun little show.
>>
>>13947327
FUCK YES. This dude is god tier. I've never watched a video I didn't like. Dude has to be mormon with the sense of humor he has, though.
>>
>>13953198
Well, they've pretty much made every simple diy mod you can do to a car without needing professional help so they had to start doing other shit to keep putting out content.

MCM comments on roadkill vids all the time, maybe motor trend will actually get them to do a vid together
>>
>>13947141
Scotty Kilmer
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.