[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My clothes left stains like this on my leather seats what the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

My clothes left stains like this on my leather seats what the fuck

Send help

Wat do
>>
>leather seats
i love over weight over expensive uncomfortable products that require constant babying and offer literally nothing to this abusive relationship
>>
>>13944102
>jap quality
>>
buy seat covers, never have dirty leather again
>>
stop buying discount chinese jeans
>>
>>13944109
No it's a European car.
>>
Alcohol might take it out. 91% isopropyl alcohol will probably work.
>>
>>13944102
I'm guessing wiping with a damp cloth doesn't remove it?
>>
>>13944122
I tried that, diluted it to about 40% because I thought it might damage it.

Didn't do shit.
>>
>>13944127
Nope, tried that. Shit has bonded with the colour. It's like fucking ink holy shit.
>>
>>13944102
>Wat do
get some leather cleaner you fucking cretin
>>
>>13944135
>dye is like ink

In other news, fire is hot, water is wet. More at 9.
>>
>>13944141
I ordered some. Do you think it will get this shit out?

What if it doesn't? Looks retarded as fuck. Can a dealer fix this without replacing the seat?
>>
>>13944144
Stop patronizing me ;_;
>>
>>13944102
you didnt wash your pants huh
>>
>>13944161
I did but only once
>>
>>13944166
did you try leather shoe cleaner?

or soe cleaner in general you know how new pants stain white shoes
>>
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Ink-B-Gone-Stain-Remover-Cleans-Marker-Crayon-Makeup-From-Furniture-Leather-/121743382710?hash=item1c587898b6:g:~8IAAOSwjVVV3z55
It's like $8 with 5 shipping. Just get this shit.
>>
Just get some matched leather dye and do that, if you get it from a good company and spray it with an hvlp gun it'll look brand new..
>>
>>13944118
This is the problem.
Cheap jeans
I use to detail. A guy came in with an RV with white leather he had turned blue from his jeans. Took two of us about 4 hours to scrub it white again
>>
>>13944259
Cost?
>>
>>13944109
>implying it has anything to do with the leather
>>
>>13944259
Raw denim sheds indigo way worse than chinese denim shits tho
Buy black leather seats and don't worry about this ever again OP
>>
>>13944282
It really does.
Japanese leather is some of the shittiest in the world.
The generic garbage in American and European cars is better.
And you won't know real leather until you get in a high quality Euro car.
>>
>>13944304
FUCK leather seats dude
>>
>>13944304
what killed modern leather is the fire retardants. old leather was fine quality.

pic is of old leather. it just doesn't look like this anymore.
>>
>>13944274
Well it was thrown in with a full exterior detail as well. Guy ended up above $800 not including the $50 per person tip and beer he got us.
>>
>>13944308
this.
>>
>>13944331
Well if I can't get that shit off myself, I have a repair covered by warranty in a couple weeks... I'll get them to fix that shit.

Fucking beige leather man. I just fucking sat in it.
>>
>>13944353
I used a heavy concentration of orange cleaner. Also leather conditioner to keep it moist and plyable.
>>
>>13944353
like i said just get car seats covers then it will be hassle free
>>
>>13944361
Defeats the point of leather seats though. Especially in summer
>>
It's not cheap jeans it's just jeans that aren't prewashed. Raw denim especially will dye everything it touches.
>>
Use a microfiber cloth and a clothing iron with a steam function. wrap the hot iron in the cloth and steam the fuck out of it. that should pull the dye out. it could also pull the dye out of the seat though, not sure.
>>
>>13944377
Yeah, the point of leather seats in the summer is to burn you and make you wet from your thighs to your neck.
>>
>>13944429
Mate what. Leather remains cooler in summer than cloth.
>>
>>13944493
Totes bra.
>>
File: Hand Sanitizer.jpg (313KB, 1417x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Hand Sanitizer.jpg
313KB, 1417x2560px
ITT: Pussys complaining about leather.

Fucking plebs. Its easy to take care of unless its already shit.

PS, use hand sanitize. That shit will remove the fuck out of it. Make sure you followup with some sort of leather cream, or at minimum leave a damp towel over it. The alcohol will dry it up
>>
>>13944989
>leather
its already shit
>>
My friend has these issues in his Explorer. Armor All took most of it all off. He was still scrubbing when I left though, so idk if he got it fully clean or not.
>>
>>13944102

>not washing your clothes before you wear them

Hey OP,

interesting news: All that shit you see on that seat gets also on your skin, into your pores, your body, etc.

Have fun with that.
>>
>>13944102
You selvedge or raw senpai
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.