[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to build a go kart like the one they have in https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 35

I want to build a go kart like the one they have in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6F0sjczSFc.
I'm really confused about how they can control the speed, though. It looks like they're just using a lawn mower engine, but those have no kind of throttle control on them.
Also, they talk about having a clutch, but I don't see where it is or what purpose it serves. I've tried googling around, but I don't know what it does.

I guess just general go kart build thread. I know this isn't exactly /o/ related, but it's closer than the /osg/.
>>
>>13940435
Good decision , OP. They say go karts have Mini Cooper handling without the failure Chrysler transmission and way to high price tag.
>>
>>13940446
I don't know what that means. I just want to have fun in my yard and the street.
>>
>>13940452
Well if that's what you want then don't buy a Mini Cooper. They are total shit for faggots who saw the Italian job reboot.
>>
File: bayte.webm (184KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bayte.webm
184KB, 960x540px
>>13940435
>awn mower engine, but those have no kind of throttle control on them
>having a clutch, but I don't see where it is or what purpose it serves
nice try
>>
>>13940476
Surprisingly not bait. I just know nothing about any of this. I'm asking what the clutch does because it doesn't have any gears to shift or anything, right?
Does it allow for you to be stopped but the engine to still be running?

I'm really fucking new to all of this, which is why I started a thread for it.
>>
>>13940492
>Does it allow for you to be stopped but the engine to still be running
yes
>I'm really fucking new
lurk moar phagget
>>
>>13940492
Well, OP. If you truly know nothing like you say well then maybe a Mini Cooper is perfect for you then.
>>
>>13940511
Fuck off. I'm not asking about cars.
>>
>>13940517
What the fuck are you doing in an auto thread if your not asking about cars you forgot. Maybe it is you who should fuck off to go fail elsewhere.
>>
>>13940500
>yes
Well that's one question answered.

Now, I know that it's not really a lawnmower engine, but it's something similar to that. Even then, I haven't seen anything about being able to control the speed on small engines like that. Or am I just blind?

>>13940524
What the fuck are you doing in a go kart thread talking about cars you faggot?
>>
>>13940530
>Or am I just blind
why the hell would an engine not have any way to adjust the RPM? you're a fucking idiot and you're getting "le troled xd" by everyone here. ask on reddit if you want a thread without shitposting (only problem is all of reddit is a shitpost)
>>
>>13940530
Ok stupid. I will help you out cause I'm a nice guy. The transmission is in the back on the motor. You take your hand and reach back behind you and flip a switch to change gears. The switch is located I between the chain drive . You have to reach back and stick your finger I between the chain while your driving the go kart to up shift. It's so fuckonf simple even a retarded asshole such as yourself can figure it out. Good luck OPfag.
>>
>>13940435
You're welcom op you ungreatful piece of shit.
>>
>>13940551
What the fuck are you talking about? I thought they were just single speed?
>>13940549
Yeah I know. I just was trying to ask some stupid questions.
>>13940582
I'm sorry
>>
>>13940589
Nope! Your on your own now, OP.
>>
>>13940435
How's the go kart project going?
Looks like your off to a good start, OP.
>>
>>13940476
I don't think you know what a centrifugal clutch is; that wouldn't allow you to have any sort of throttle control, and if you just left it on an engine that was spinning while not moving the kart, it would destroy itself rather quickly.
>>
>person has genuine questions about how low-cost karts run
>>OH NO ITS NOT A SHITPOST THREAD NOW I GOTTA MAKE IT ONE

you all are fucking cancer
>>
Can't tell if bait post but if not...

OP, google search "manual throttle cable" and "centrifugal clutch"

Then check out these channels on youtube
1puglife
rather b welding
fearlessfront
Do some googling and don't talk to the catfuckers on with website.
>>
>>13940435
Op, if you're really planning on doing this, I recommend getting the 6.5hp harbor freight engine; it's only $100 dollars and it's completely worth it. There's even a mount on the engine that's ready for a throttle cable, so you don't have to switch it out. I've abused the ever living crap out of mine and it still runs fine. You can find centrifugal clutches for as cheap as $25 as well, so your powerhouse will be pretty inexpensive. If you can, try to find a used go kart on craigslist or ebay near you; it's cheaper to buy one that's already made than to make one yourself in 99% of cases. I know this especially since I made my own, then my friend, a week after I finished mine, got an entire kart with a bad motor for free.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x289px
If I was doing any kind of build on anything a car, a model, some electronics 4chan is the last place I would ever go.
The people who know what they are talking about are just gonna shit post you and the people who live in a fantasy that they actually participate in real life & know what they are talking about are gonna give you shit information.
Use Google fuck face. Type in build a go kart. Do a little homework.
You don't go to the biggest shit posting website on the Internet and expect to learn how to do anything but shit post. Fuck!
>>
>>13941056
I wouldn't generalize the people here that harshly, Yes, there are quite a lot of people here that get their keks by messing with you, bust some of us genuinely do want to help (and can speak from experience and not out of their ass). It's a decent place to ask if the right person is interested in your thread.
>>
>>13940474
Nigger hes talking about go karts can you shut up with the movie references
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 427x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 427x500px
>>13941084
Your right there's lots of good information to be found on 4chan well here's a fun project
>>
>>13941130
If you're not going to help, stuff it.
>>13940435
Op, if you have a horizontal lawn mower engine with no throttle, you could easily change the carburetor. Lawn mowers do have a throttle, but they're not usually used to their limits.
Also, consider putting in ~$120 more dollars into your project once you get it going for a torque converter; I just installed mine today and the acceleration difference is immense. There is a noticeable drop in top-end speed, though.
>>
>>13941195
Would you say it handles torque better than a centrifugal clutch?
Not op btw
>>
Make sure to use lots of glue and tape when you are putting your go kart together, OP. Good luck I know you can do it cause your a Mexi-CAN .
>>
>>13941210
Yes, definitely. A torque converter is a CVT; it allows the engine to provide tremendous amounts of torque initially, then raises the ratio from engine to axle as you increase throttle.
Think of a centrifugal clutch like trying to start riding a bike in high gear; it's hard to get going, but when you're going, it's easy and manageable. A torque converter is like starting in low gear, then continuously shifting into higher and higher gears to get up to speed. In this case, you'll get to top speed a whole lot faster.
>>
>>13941233
Oh yeah I know how they work. What sort of setup do you have? Just wanted to hear someone with actual experience
>>
>>13941269
I'll go get a picture of it.
>>
File: 20140601_154707.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20140601_154707.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>13940435
On my shitty deathkart we had a Predator 212cc engine which is the same as something you get on like a pressure washer. We just had a centrifugal clutch so it slips slightly when taking off then grabs when the engine gets to a certain RPM
>>
>>13940500
>lurk more
there has literally never been a fucking gokart thread on this board you stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>13941283
There has been.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 443x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 443x412px
Requesting the screen cap of the guy who bought a kart, then was complaining on /o/ that even though it was fun he hated it because he felt pressured by /o/ into getting it
>>
>>13940435
>$50 go kart build
Yeah, if you have $500 worth of materials already lying around at home.
>>
File: image1 (27).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image1 (27).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>13941271
My setup is as follows:
-One wheel drive on a live axle; one wheel can rotate freely on the axle.
-Hydraulic disk brake.
-Torque converter sprocket has 12 teeth.
-Jackshaft with 18 tooth input, 13 tooth output.
-Axle sprocket has 72 teeth.
-Wheels are 18" outside diameter.
-Independent front suspension, shared swing-arm rear suspension.

I made this thing to be good at going fast on streets and being able to clear a curb from the lower side, which it does nicely thus far. It's also really fun for light off-roading.

In the pic you can see my old centrifugal clutch and the brand new torque converter. It makes quite the difference!

Also, sorry if the photo is a bit blurred when you look closer; I was freezing my butt off and shivering.
>>
File: 20140421_184048.jpg (1014KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20140421_184048.jpg
1014KB, 2560x1440px
>>13941332
Damn man, more info on that? I like the suspension setup How'd you work out the 2-piece axle?
>>
>>13941332
Ditto with what >>13941340 said, we need more suspension info!
And your kart looks familiar.... do you have a youtube channel?
>>
File: image1 (28).jpg (1MB, 2234x2279px) Image search: [Google]
image1 (28).jpg
1MB, 2234x2279px
>>13941340
When I said 'shared' swing arm, I meant that it was a whole piece. That is unless you were wondering how it is an entire axle with one freely-spun wheel. In that case, the answer is grease and some careful machining. I do, however, have an Idea of how to make a 4-wheel independent suspension setup. It's kinda weird, so I'll elaborate since someone brought up the idea again. See pic.
I'll try it someday in the future and tell everybody how that works out. I guess you could keep the shared jackshaft and use a single torque converter instead of the clutches and have a "locked differential" with independent suspension as well, so there's that.

As for the rear suspension I have right now, it's a pretty common setup, but mine looks very barebones and simple because I didn't bother making a rear piece over it. It's just a big hinge and some shocks to keep it where you want it.

The front suspension is a whole different story, though. It's some weird custom setup my buddy designed; I decided to use it rather than double a-arm because I already had the piece. I guess it would be described accurately as independent front swing-arms --I thought it would be terrible, honestly.-- , and it works very well.
>>
>>13941364
I do have a youtube channel, though I don't have a camera that I can use other than my phone, so I get discouraged and annoyed and don't try to make videos. The only go-kart related video I have on it is me and my brother messing around with the engine while it's bolted to a board, ironically called "World's cheapest go-kart".
>>
File: 20140529_205521.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20140529_205521.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>13941369
What shock/spring did you use?

How did you do the 2-piece axle though? Any pics? Mine was a solid axle and slid excellently but low speed turns were iffy. Wish I still had it to perfect but left it with a friend so he could do some work on it and never got it back before I moved. mine had no suspension but the frame did flex and you could feel it when driving it so there's that kek
>>
>>13941332
thats fucking awesome
how long did it take you make that frame? how hard was it? i wanna do something similar
>>
File: image1+(10).jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image1+(10).jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>13941398
It doesn't have a 2 piece axle, rather, a modified axle with a bearing for the other wheel. It was a simple job for a lathe. I took 4 pics while I was out there, but there's no way I'm going to spend more than 5 minutes in the ice-cold garage to take off the wheel to show you right now.

>>13941405
The frame is almost entirely made out of shopping carts. I was actually in the middle of making a graphic for /diy/ on how to make the frame out of shopping carts, but I only got through 1/4th of it before it was turkey day.
The hardest part of making the frame was being creative. That, and the tube coping. Bleh. Here's an old pic of it when it still had the clutch. I'm still deciding whether to put a roll cage or not, but I just love the sleek look it has right now.
>>
>>13941369
>pseudo diff
That makes perfect sense and is fucking genius.

>>13941379
phone camera footage is better than no footage. And almost all good youtubers started out with piece of shit cameras: don't feel discouraged.
>>
>>13941446
legit man. i was thinking about square tube and bolts to make babbys first frame because i dont have a welder but i do have a not too bad $60 impact gun. just need to stop being lazy and find some.
>>
>>13941446
Oh I see so one wheel has a bearing between it and the axle. I was confusing myself.

I would like more pics of some stuff but don't want to bother you to take any. I really want to make deathkart #2 and learn from my last build.
>>
>>13941446
FINISH THE DIY GRAPHIC THIS SOUNDS AMAZING

There are sooo many abandoned shopping karts around where I live it's not even funny. This could be bad ass.
>>
>>13941460
>because i dont have a welder
craigslist. $40. Become has welder.

Seriously though, people sell fluxcore/MIG combos from harbor freight as "broken" just because they have the polarity wrong from the factory sometimes. You flip the polarity and you're good to go.
>>
>>13941475
Heck yeah, man, go for it.
I'm going to try to find some crazy way to combine a torque converter and a centrifugal clutch to get the benefits of both at the same time.
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 874x548px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 874x548px
>>13941522
You could always have the clutch on the engine then run the chain directly to an idler with the torque converter on it.
>>
>>13941548
I thought of that for a little bit too, but you might as well just run the torque converter since the input is now 2 centrifugal clutches away from operating. I think the best way may be to somehow have the input shaft for the torque converter and the centrifugal clutch be on the same shaft, so as the torque converter reaches it's upper limit, the clutch can grab on and push it a bit further. Then again, I've heard the top speed loss from a torque converter is from the friction of the band, so it's entirely possible that there's no way to achieve the top speed of a centrifugal clutch without disconnecting the torque converter manually while driving, which makes for quite the involved setup. maybe dog clutches to shift between the torque converter and clutch? I'll figure it out someday. Maybe.
>>
File: 20140601_154700.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20140601_154700.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>13941588
I think if a band is involved in any way you will have slippage. I thought you wanted the clutch on there for a different reason than what you are describing. I think at the point you are talking it is probably worth it to just drop in a small motorcycle engine with a few gears.

How does the torque converter work when taking off from a stop? Just belt slippage to ease forward movement until at a certain speed?
>>
>>13941602
There's no noticeable belt slippage at all, incredibly; although I'm sure it does every now and then. It's a very tight and beefy belt. The varied size of each end on the torque converter keeps it tight as well. When you take off from a stop with a torque converter, it pulls you forward incredibly fast as it's giving 3-4x more torque to the wheels than a clutch would at launch. Believe me, it's fascinating the difference a torque converter makes opposed to a centrifugal clutch during launch.
>>
>>13941512
god i wish. alaska has fuckin shit for craiglist, unless its the usual broken down rusty ass bullshit that he know what he got
>>
>>13941602
Dang, do you have an adjustable seat on that? And is that a makita angle grinder I see?
>>
>>13941675
It did have an adjustable seat on it. It was waaay too heavy and couldn't move back much because of where the engine sat, but it was free from a vehicle I was parting at the time.

>>13941624
So I guess my question is without a clutch how does it not roll forward when you start the engine and when it is idling? The whole point of the centrifugal clutch is it doesn't try to move the kart forward until a little off idle when it grabs.
>>
>>13941713
I wouldn't have been able to answer this question just 8 hours ago, but now I know: The torque converter also has a centrifugal clutch. It's a little different, but a centrifugal clutch all the same. It will usually pull you when you idle it initially, but after you break-in band a bit, there's an idle. This is speaking from just 2 hours of experiencing torque converters, so I'm not really an expert on this, but so far I'm impressed by the dang thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 1024x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1024x760px
Alright, so here's my little project.

Free Craftsman II riding mower with a blown engine. Pic looks a lot like it.

12hp Kohler motor from a grain auger and it's probably 45(?) years old

Engine swap the Craftsman and convert it to chain drive 'cause belt drive and horizontal shaft motors don't work too good. Should be pretty neat when finished though...
>>
>>13940435
Damn I couldn't watch over 5 min of that these guys are fucking tards
>>
>>13941278
>HFT
>HFT everywhere
>>
File: kill me.jpg (40KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
40KB, 269x200px
>>13941788
My little ftfy.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>13941332
Nice build friend. OP this guy did his gokart the right way, but if you want the cheapest way to kill yourself with a giant smile here's my build
-live axle with both wheels locked for moar skids
-brakes? I suppose the standard Manco drums on there are "brakes" if you squint really hard
-engine is a 90's Suzuki 160 quadrunner with stock sprockets, makes anywhere from 12-15hp with, I shit you not, 11,000 rpm capability, top speed is around 50mph
-front wheels are tractor supply specials, 8 years old now
-back wheels are stollen from a craftsman lawnmower, 12? Years old
-lol what suspension?
-Seat is out of an old cuda (apparently)
-tries to kill me at least once a year
-I can't kill it

Good luck OP, most of these parts are from a junkyard or estate sales
>>
>>13941788
>>13942958
Protip, those things need wheelie bars, ask me how I know.
>>
>>13942850
The little predator engines are godsends for anybody making a go kart. They're cheap, they're powerful, they're one-pull start engines. Best part is if you blow it up, you can go get a new one for $99.
>>
Holy fuck I need to make something similar to what's in this video

http://youtu.be/Sq-w7lgtwsU
>>
>>13943158
Looks sketchy as Fuck. I like it.
>>
>>13943558
that and the fact that some of them are hemi's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeMMDDam3oc
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>13940435
Your cart will never be as good as this guys

http://youtu.be/cZGV5fImxDk
>>
>>13945061
Can you even call that a kart anymore? It is sick tho.
>>
File: 021013_e_27.jpg (48KB, 448x299px) Image search: [Google]
021013_e_27.jpg
48KB, 448x299px
I still want to build one of these. Some day...
>>
File: 168ES_B_002.jpg (70KB, 800x591px) Image search: [Google]
168ES_B_002.jpg
70KB, 800x591px
and for anyone wanting electric start, I give you this: the 6.5hp Carroll Stream Motor Company (they've been around a loooong time) electric start, 212cc engine. It's basically a predator with electric start and a tiny 3amp alternator.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-6-5HP-Gas-Engine-EPA-Approved-E-START-6-5-HP-CARROLL-STREAM-MOTOR-CO-B-/170906622118?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cad418a6&rmvSB=true#ht_3575wt_1132
>>
>>
>>13944126
Holy fuck it looks like he about breaks his neck
>>
>>13944126
>LOOK AT THIS DEH-BRES
>DEH-BRES

IT IS DEH-BREE YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
>>13940435
That z32.... 5:15
>>
>>13940435
Me and a couple mechanic friends(have access to shops) are building one. Gonna be using a bunch of full-size car parts like wheels and such. Currently we got a 4pot Ford engine out of a Mazda 5 making 150ish HP, a VW K03 turbo, and we probably are gonna get a old firebird or miata for random parts to use.

I think it's gonna be a fun time welding this shit together.
>>
>>13948796
When you're using car engines and wheels, you're a little beyond go-karts, man.
>>
>>13948796
This, really. Cool stuff, but it's a *little* beyond a go-kart.
>>
>>13949687
They use little engines from whatever they can get.

They control speed with the throttle.

Most go karts use either a centrifugal clutch which has two parts one on the engine drive shaft and the other is connected to it by spring loaded plates which only engage with higher rpm. The second part has a sprocket on it that is connected to the main axle.

Some higher end go karts use torque converters and I have no idea how those work
>>
>>13950225
Whoops, didn't mean to reply to him.
>>
One of the guys on our school's FSAE team built a kart powered by a GSX-R600 engine taken out of one of the old formula car builds. I'll try to snap a picture of it the next time I'm in the shop, thing looks so ridiculous. Just a plastic seat bolted to a simple tube frame with this 600cc engine in the back.
>>
>>13947787
Pretty sure he was joking
>>
File: 1404273857187.jpg (109KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
1404273857187.jpg
109KB, 550x375px
>>13941278
I remember that death trap from a looooong time ago!
>>
File: IMG_0788.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0788.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>13940435
step up nigga
>>
>>13952557
more info. Nao.
>>
>>13952557
That is awesome, did you custom weld that yourself or was it a kit of some kind?
>>
>>13952557
I wanna see the front suspension set up, custom front suspensions intrigue me like no other.
>>
File: IMG_20150726_204635.jpg (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150726_204635.jpg
96KB, 960x540px
just fucking Google it nerd
>>
File: -1596366574.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
-1596366574.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
boasding fredum gart :-DDDD
>>
File: 1786125914.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1786125914.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
god bles X-DD
>>
File: IMG_20140920_211253.jpg (944KB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140920_211253.jpg
944KB, 4160x2340px
someone pls notice me
>>
>>13948796
At this point you're building a really cheap kit car. Call it the "Factory Zero GTM"
>>
File: 1410496551543.jpg (319KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
1410496551543.jpg
319KB, 1632x918px
I miss Tankgirl's 4 cyl death kart.
>>
File: 1414193540669.jpg (272KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
1414193540669.jpg
272KB, 1632x918px
>>13956072
>>
File: 3th.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3th.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>13941301
Don't worry senpai, I gotchu.
>>
File: drift onto 34th II.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
drift onto 34th II.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>13957394
Webm for good measure.
>>
>>13957400
uhhhh isn't that kinda illegal?
>>
File: buggy.jpg (106KB, 730x548px) Image search: [Google]
buggy.jpg
106KB, 730x548px
>>13940435
make one of these instead with a big ass motorcykle engine on it and atv tyres
i just need an engine to finish it
>>
>>13957521
everything is legal if the cops aren't around

>>13956072
eh he was a tool
>>
>>13941000
> check out 1puglife

no thanks dude
>>
>>13956072
>>13956097
Looks like a fiero without a bodykit
>>
>>13957665
What's wrong with 1puglife?
>>
>>13941624
>>13941624
You just need to adjust springs/weights/gears to get the acceleration: top end matching your preference.
>>
>>13957400
Anybody have a link to the videos? I can't fucking find them.
>>
>>13958884
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYLMaVZFI14
>>
File: cover1.jpg (233KB, 680x450px) Image search: [Google]
cover1.jpg
233KB, 680x450px
>>13940435
>>13948796
Make it worth a shit if you're going to build something.
Buy a dirt cheap fwd car and build something like this using the engine and trans as a mid engine cart/car
>>
>>13959077
Much obliged.
>>
File: DSCN7758.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN7758.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>13959122
Or here is a cool frame for a cart
>>
File: 2495117751_858d865596_o (1).jpg (101KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
2495117751_858d865596_o (1).jpg
101KB, 600x360px
>>13953296
>>
>>13956097
Welp I was wondering what to do with my wrecked Aztek, and now I know.
>>
File: back_end.jpg (729KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
back_end.jpg
729KB, 1024x768px
>>13959122
>>13959788
>>
>>13957642
>he
>>
>>13959665
Hektik
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.