[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I own a shiraz red a3 (not the one on the pic), it came with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: a3shiraz.jpg (23KB, 600x322px) Image search: [Google]
a3shiraz.jpg
23KB, 600x322px
I own a shiraz red a3 (not the one on the pic), it came with 16' wheels which i am gonna change

I think about an 18' wheel but i am not sure about the color, what do you think which color would fit under the shiraz red? dark or bright?
>>
>>13936466
normal fucking wheels (or black) anything else is rice/autistic
>>
>>13936479
every wheels is normal fucking wheel.. i am concerned about one thing which is the color and i pointed out it like "dark or bright", and you answered normal (practically meaning bright) or black (dark)... thanks very helpful.. you could say "i dont fucking care" and i would understand
>>
>>13936500
A light silver wheel will look better, since the color of the car is quite dark.
>>
>>13936521
oh thanks, i really dont know anything about matching colours
>>
silver. what's wrong with 16s tho?
>>
File: Audi-A3-sedan-India-15-600x400.jpg (68KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Audi-A3-sedan-India-15-600x400.jpg
68KB, 600x400px
>>13936556
practically nothing, it just visually doesnt satisfy imo. here it is..

and uhm it looks a bit small..
>>
>>13936584
Why not both? There are some classy looking styles of black rim with polished/brushed aluminum accents. Especially if you're looking to upsize, they don't look too rice on a dark red car. Think new GTI looking rims (pics are hard from phone) though probably a different spoke style on an A3.
>>
>>13938059
I'd go with this OP. My first vote was for dark rims, but it might looks nice with the accents. Also, how do you like it? The A3 is one of my favorite cars right now.
>>
File: 2436x1552_A3_A3_SB_Wheel.jpg (251KB, 2436x1552px) Image search: [Google]
2436x1552_A3_A3_SB_Wheel.jpg
251KB, 2436x1552px
>>13938059
these?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (372KB, 1184x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
372KB, 1184x1160px
>>13938075
well, it is 1.6 110 hp diesel, ambiente package, so it is more of a comfort car not a real performance car. but quailty is remarkable and i really enjoy it, i mean i really love this car.

but still i am looking for a more agressive look on the outside so i am gonna make some changes starting with a stage 1 tuning which probably make it around 140hp, 18' wheels with probably h&r coilovers, and probably some s-line ish exterior changes.

>>13938059
yeah, i really like those actually, well i am still looking searching web looking at the photos of other cars, trying to get a taste, so far these are the ones i liked the most..

but i don't want it to be too much, you know, the look you get on the outside is powerful but the in the inside it really doesn't have the power to back it up.
>>
File: IMG_7380.jpg (953KB, 1470x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7380.jpg
953KB, 1470x974px
>>13939084
18's are god tier on newer audis. I like the 2008 S4 wheels personally and the B7 A4 titanium package wheels are also really nice.
>>
Silver fifteen52 tarmacs
>>
>>13939114
yeah thinking the same, so i thought like if i am going for an upsize why settle with 17's

>>13939131
another silver comes
>>
>>13939084
Just watch that if you upsize a lot, choose rims that don't make your brake discs look too small. Unless you plan on upgrading the brakes, but that seems like a true waste of money on this car since you'll never really see the function side of better brakes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.