[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$15k budget, I want something RWD and fun, but also reliable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Expensive Driveway.jpg (364KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Expensive Driveway.jpg
364KB, 2048x1365px
$15k budget, I want something RWD and fun, but also reliable enough to DD. Don't care about gas costs or maintenance costs, I just don't want it to be unreliable and broken all the time. No Miatas

What do?
>>
>>13906137
Like an Lexus IS300?
>>
gto because ls2
>>
ap1
>>
C5 Corvette
>>
>>13906137
With $15k you're open to a lot of cars OP. Really up to you. Just go through a car catalog somewhere to get an idea of what you're looking for. If you narrow down what you're looking for we could help a lot more.
Example
> must be RWD
> must be fast
> must fit at least 4 people
> must have MPGs greater than 15city
>>
File: yosuo2.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
yosuo2.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
just go pick up some shitty skid pig.
>>
File: 5875965322_65f2794446_z.jpg (164KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
5875965322_65f2794446_z.jpg
164KB, 640x427px
>>
>>13906190
But Canada, so R34's sell for like fuckign $50k+ here because Paul Walker
>>
>>13906313

He's dead, anon
>>
>>13906313
just get a falcon or commodore. fuck sake.

all you want to do is pretend your dagumi anyway.
>>
IS300
>>
Just buy a fucking miata and shut up.
>>
s2000 or c5 if looking for sports car
g35s sedan or cts-v if looking for something actually useful
>>
>>13906364
I've had a Miata for 4 years and I've loved it but I'm bored now, looking for something new.

>>13906147
>>13906359
IS300 actually looks interesting. Are they fun to drive or just ones of those cars that's good at everything but not great at anything? Might be worth a test drive.

>>13906380
I've looked at most of those but they're not within my price range. I don't know if it's different in Canada (where I am) and America (where I assume you are), but S2K's are all $15k+ unless they're salvaged title, and CTS-V's are way above that.

Never considered the G35 sedan though. I looked at the coupe, but I've only seen beat examples. Are the sedans decent? And by decent I mean a car that won't make me want to shoot myself on the way to work every day.
>>
>>13906397
I've seen a C5 Z06 for sale near Toronto for $23k, a regular C5 should be near $15k
>>
>>13906397

closer to the former, but I'd still say the IS300 is neither. They're nice cars to own though.
>>
>>13906174
/thread.......
>>
>>13906397
the first gen cts-v shouldnt run more than 20k max and thats for one with really low mileage.
you can easily get them for for 15k if you look.

idk how s2k's are in canada tho.
the g35s sedan (sport edition with the manual) is an awesome car, i own one. it absolutely exceeds my expectations. the coupe however is absolute garbage, infiniti really blew it with that.
>>
>>13906137
brz/frs.
duh.
>>
>>13906456
those arent 15k unless they have a million miles or a salvage title
try again fagit
>>
>>13906409
I would love a C5 but they seem to all be closer to $20k around here and I really don't want to stretch my budget out that far for right now. There are a few of them around $15k but I'm always a bit hesitant shopping around the lower end of a cars price range. Are there any Corvete forums or something I can look at to figure out what exactly to look for?

>>13906431
Again with the last point, there's a few of them for sale but it's on the very lower end of the price range so that makes me hesitant that they're beat to shit. Probably worth checking out in case there is a good example that's just well priced, but I don't want to end up with something that's going to anally rape me every week.

>>13906456
Way too expensive right now, especially for what you get from them.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.