[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cadillac (and other american "luxury" brands) honestly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (139KB, 729x467px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
139KB, 729x467px
>Cadillac (and other american "luxury" brands) honestly think they can compete with the germans.
>>
File: 2.png (159KB, 805x460px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
159KB, 805x460px
>>13901092
>>
>assblasted eurokek keeps making threads to try and prove something
America is laughing at you and all your dirty refugees
>>
File: 3.png (184KB, 774x453px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
184KB, 774x453px
>>
>>13901103
t.Juan
>>
>>13901103

Yes, yes. You do that. Has nothing to do with cars but if it makes you feel better.

Doesn't change the fact that american "luxury" brands will never be able to compete with the germans and the japanese.
>>
File: 4.png (140KB, 717x438px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
140KB, 717x438px
>>
File: tier2.png (27KB, 645x293px) Image search: [Google]
tier2.png
27KB, 645x293px
>living in a tier 2 luxury car making country
>actually being proud of it

Kek
>>
>>13901111
Mexcrements don't blow shit up, I'd rather mexis than muzzies any day of the week.
>>
this basically only proves that badges sell
bmw's fall from grace wont be perceived by yuppies for many years yet, at least a decade.
>>
>>13901187

>Y-You just w-wait for it! A-american c-cars are g-g-g-good now!! USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>13901214
Hate to break it to ya, but even the Koreans aren't bad these days.
>>
>>13901150
Mexicunt here, can confirm we don't blow shit up, we just wanna trim your bushes, pick your veggies, cook your food and clean your floors, all while also asking if you'd like to try some tamales mi tia made last night.
>>
>>13901214
American cars were supposed to be "good now" for the last 20 years.
>>
>>13901246

Every 5 years or so they announce a new strategy that will finally kill the germans.
>>
>>13901257
Every few years one of them re organizes the company and they claim they are different now. Better quality, more reliable, etc when they are really just the same shit. Good marketing plan really.
>>
>>13901276

>Good marketing plan really.

Well, not really.
>>
>>13901214
>he said with meme arrows, as the ATS-V punches the m3 in the taint
>>
>>13901323

>ATS-V
>relevant

Tier 2 , my friend. See >>13901138
>>
>>13901331
this is /o/,we (generally) care more about performance than sales numbers
>>
>>13901379

Yeah, this is not a thread about performance but about numbers though.

And you can care about performance all day long. If it doesn't sell it wont be there for you to enjoy for very long.
>>
>>13901386
to be fair, bmw built its reputation on its performance and dun to drive-ness, its just that popular perception of brands lags behind reality by about a decade..

bmw could, at this moment, change its entire lineup to gutless minivans and they'd still sell like crazy for another ten years before public perception caught up

tl;dr most people are cartarded
>>
>>13901402

Americans really believe this, don't they?

I mean this must be like the 10th time in my life alone that I have had the joy of seeing the "american cars are good now!" cycle and the arguments are always the same. And yet, it always fails to deliver.

Consider this: BMW may have built it its reputation based on performance and fun to drive-ness but in the process also gained a reputation for being much more: luxurious, reliable, well built and whatnot. And even if the performance and the fun to drive-ness were to vanish (which they are not) a rival company would still have to overcome all the other factors by which buyers choose to buy a BMW.

And unfortunately for you american cars are one-trick ponies. You either spill it all on "luxury" interior (usually means more fake wood and horribly ugly BVLGARI shit everywhere) or you put a 7 billion horsepower engine in it (which will then promptly overheat) and in general everything will be put together like absolute dogshit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.