[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help o. Got pic related and when I turn on the flashers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (13KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 273x184px
Need some help o.

Got pic related and when I turn on the flashers, the light stays on and doesn't flash.

Would I just need a new flasher fuse? I'm unsure.
>>
>>13900782
Most likely flood damage. Better off getting rid of it and buying a civic
>>
>>13900782
there's only like one dude here that can help

and i dont know if he lurks anymore since shits changed
guess this works as a bump
>>
>>13900829
Nice meme. I've had the thing for ~20 years.
>>
fuse / relay
>>
>>13900842
>there's only one dude who has ever worked on a car here
>>
>>13900850
is that you ray?

>>13900860
there was a fag here with one
>>
File: IMG_20151120_192440291.jpg (1MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151120_192440291.jpg
1MB, 4320x2432px
Actual pic

>>13900866
No
>>
>>13900912
neet and jelly

i know a guy that has a black and silver striped 69 just sitting in his garage for the past 20 years too

hes been just buying all the pieces but never got around to building it what with the wife and kids.
good luck mang
>>
>>13900782
Sure you don't have a light out or bad connection? I know with my shortbox if there's a blinker out, the light on the dash simply stays lit as a sign. If not, I'd just start checking all basis, process of elimination and all.
>>
>>13900968
Dash lights work when they feel like it, so probably.

>>13900959
Thanks senpai
>>
>>13900782
Blinker relay on the fuse block, at least that was the case with my pontiac. Or if the blinkers are dual filament bulbs you may have blown of the filaments.
>>
>>13900985
It's probably the light switch pullout thing if your dash lights are going in and out. Happened in my Chevelle, the knob had to be in a sweet spot in order for it to keep the lights on, slight twist and they're out
>>
>>13900985
Also did you change the flasher? If neither the turn signal lights or the dash turn signals don't come on that's probably it too
>>
flasher can is bork
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.