[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out there's an Alpha Romeo dealer near me. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Found out there's an Alpha Romeo dealer near me.

Should I do it? Or should I just she'll out a couple grand more and get a better car like a corvette or a Porsche?
>>
>>13900032
Drive it and see what you think.

Way more beautiful and unique.
>>
>>13900032
>only available in automatic
Would rather have a porsche cayman s with three pedals.
>>
>>13900040
This.

The 4C got rather poor reviews, unfortunately, but that's not to say you won't like it.
>>
File: 8f5.png (328KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
8f5.png
328KB, 500x529px
>>13900032
>Alpha Romeo
>>
I just... Fiat/Chrysler quality is just so questionable to me. The 4c looks awesome on paper but for all we know it will have the same reliability/durability of the other shit they make.

Remember the Chrysler Lebaron turbo. That's all I have to say.
>>
>>13900032
wait for giulia anon
>>
>>13900032
I hope you enjoy driving the least reliable brand of modern cars.
>>
>>13900032
you literally cannot open the bonnet, you have to unbolt it from the inside
>>
Wait for the Giulia or buy a Porsche, OP.

IMO The main problem with the 4C is that it's DCT only.

Americans HATE Automatics/DCTs for high performance high-end sports cars, unless they're 70+ year old boomers or casuals (why there's still a market for automatic Porsches, M3/M4/M5/M6s, and Corvettes). Remember, this is the only market that still gets the M5 with a manual transmission and forced Porsche to make a 7 speed manual. Hell most of the complaints when the GTR was first introduced was because it was DCT only.
>>
>>13900032
saw a white one on the road few weeks back

was very nice

i got a feeling its going to depreciate hard just wait a bit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.