[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I'm an ex /v/irgin neet and I need a car to go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Hello, I'm an ex /v/irgin neet and I need a car to go to work. I don't know anything about cars to be honest, also I live in Europe. I do 40Km per day (around half of it in heavy traffic) to go to work and get back home, also I usually drive around for other reasons in the weekends, but always short range. Right now I drive a Fiat Panda from 1998, and have only driven that since I was 18 10 years ago.

I've been reading a shitload of reviews in the past 6 months and I've pretty much decided to get one of these cars, but I'm still undecided if I should

a. Get a small modern citycar and then hand it down to my brother when he reaches 18 (he's 11 now). Also, by getting a small car I can fit it into my father's garage next to his precious BMW (that he never let me drive), a normal size car wouldn't fit.
b. Get a normal size car and keep it for 15 years or so, hoping to make full use of it when I hopefully get a family or something (unlikely as of right now).

That being said, in option a I was considering the Toyota Aygo. It looks pretty shitty but in real life and with dark colors it looks kinda neat (saw one a few days ago and I liked it). It also has many cool optionals such as a rear view camera, automatic climate control, multimedia shit up the ass, so it's pretty future proof. It's also cheap to buy new and run.

In option b I was considering either the Ford Fiesta or the Renault Clio. Both look pretty good and according to reviews are similar and ranked among the highest, but are more expensive and don't fit in the garage.

Can you help me make a choice or direct me to articles or stuff I should read to educate myself? What do you think of the Aygo and do you think it would still be a decent car 8 years from now? Would buying a bigger car be a mistake in the long run considering I don't have to carry anyone yet and I only have to make a few Kilometers per day and mostly in the city?

Hopefully I didn't offend anyone with my retardation in this matter.
>>
File: blue aventador roadster.jpg (236KB, 1920x1274px) Image search: [Google]
blue aventador roadster.jpg
236KB, 1920x1274px
>>13887256
Aventador Roadster SV
>>
Lol nigga who cares you have like the fucking weakest requirements.
Go to a fucking dealer and get the cheapest car that's the most comfortable.

It's like buying a handgun with how you look at it.
>>
>>13887256
>Europe
T W I N G O
W
I
N
G
O
>>
>>13887266
You know m8, I've driven a literal hunk o junk for 10 years. I NEED something new and pretty.
>>
>>13887276

You don't NEED something new and pretty. You want it faggot, obviously.
If a fucking Fiesta or Renault Clio can't fit in the garage, you can't get one. And it also means you're cutting off a lot of cars.

You're either stuck with your Fiat or getting a newer version of a car that's just like it. Like that Aygo, anagram of Gayo.

You're probably just going to want something comfortable, so just get the one with the most USBs and cupholders you can faggot.
>>
>>13887290
>cupholders
>Europe
>>
Get a
Found on road Derelict Ka or a
Fix it again Tony Panda
>>
File: fiat-panda-young-01[1].jpg (196KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
fiat-panda-young-01[1].jpg
196KB, 800x600px
>>13887290
Why are you so mean Anon? Of course I want something comfy and modern after 10 years on THIS.

You being a mean person aside, do you really think it would be a good idea to get another clunker to replace this clunker? In a few years I'll definitely be disappointed and wished I spent some more and gotten a modern car. I've been working for two years and saving up for this new car.

>>13887267
The new TWINGO is nice but I think the Aygo is a bit nicer and cheaper too.
>>
>>13887310

Shut up faggot. I'm gonna tell you how it's going to be.
And I'll be as rude as I want.
You go buy your shitty little 3 door euro-mobile that does nothing but make you a slightly harder target for kalishnakovs to hit. And you like it.
>>
>Tfw your dad has a real car, and he makes you deal with the rest of the space in his garage
>With your shitty under 100g/km co2 pollution

Fucking millennials, NEVER. EVER.
>>
>>13887310
/o/ will recommend you get something from the late '80s or '90s, most cars from that era were actually built to last and aren't so complicated that they're impossible to work on.

Nowadays cars are usually built to last slightly longer than their warranty period, because by that time the owner will probably be bored of it and he'll just go out and buy a new one.
Not to mention they're really fucking annoying to work on so you'll have to take it to a mechanic for servicing, which will cost you. A lot.

Honestly if I were you I'd buy a well-maintained, well-equipped first gen Twingo for €1k or something, but those probably don't have the fancy gadgets that you want. No USB/bluetooth connectivity/navigation or any of that shit.
>>
>>13887348
Man I wish I was a millennial, I'm nearly 30 and I still have to deal with this bullshit, all the millennials nowdays get a shiny new car as soon as they reach 18. Back then it was either you get the shitty secondary car or you take the bus.
>>
>>13887372
One, you are a millennial. Two, WAAAHHH PEOPLE ARE BETTER OFF THAN ME I DESERVE FREE THINGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>13887366
After having to deal with >>13887310 for 10 years, "working on" ANOTHER car is something I don't really look forward to. Sure I can get spares at the supermarket (almost) but now I want something that just works.

Do you think newer Toyota cars aren't built to last? Is there another brand that's CONSISTENTLY more reliable?
>>
>>13887407
>something that just works
For that you'll have to maintain it yourself or send it to a shop at regular intervals. And again, if you want to save money and do the maintenance yourself, older cars are far easier.
>>
>>13887348
The shadow makes it look like the minion pisses his pants and it went all over the floor, too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.