[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I guess I've been putting the wrong tire pressure in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 800x450px
So I guess I've been putting the wrong tire pressure in my tires. I saw a sticker in the door jam saying they should be 60 psi. So I did that and it handles way better. Ten times better.

So check your tire pressure.
>>
>>13875848
>I saw a sticker in the door jam saying they should be 60 psi.
What the hell do you drive, a class 8 truck?
>>
>>13875856
Corolla
>>
>OP looked at max PSI cold

Lol, enjoy blowout
>>
>>13875883
what

the e rated tires on my 2500hd are 60 front, 80 rear on the door sticker, and i run them at 50 front 45 rear, other wise they wear out in the middle
OP you should check that again.
you sure you werent looking at the spare or some shit?
>>
thats really high
>>
>>13875848
Blowout soon fellow stalker.
>>
>>13875848
Is this bait?

The 60 psi is probably for your spare. Tires should be at ~35 psi.
>>
Well it handles really good now and I don't worry about the tire rolling over anymore when going fast around corners.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>13875848
>>
>>13875848
should be about 30-33 psi but if it handles better then...
>>
>>13875938
It says 60. And it handles better so I'd argue ur wrong.
>>
>>13875933
That looks like a deathtrap on those wet roads. But incredibly fun at the same time.

Isn't the C63 4WD too? If you turn the T/C all the way off, that would be a trip.
>>
>>13875948
Check again. I highly doubt it recommends 60psi.
>>13875952
>Isn't the C63 4WD too
No, it's 2WD.
>>
>>13875886
this.

OP pls
>>

Everyone above this line got trolled
>>
>>13875984
Ass. You could've trolled too if you weren't such a liberal.
>>
I have an econbox and buy the cheapest tires.
The tires say max psi is 54, so I kept them around 45.
I went to Valvoline to have my oil changed and they freaked out when they were at 45, so they deflated them to 30.
When I get home, the tires were bulging outwards from the sidewalls.
I went back and they still were skeptical about it being any higher, so they put them at 35.
Went back home, exact same thing.
>>
File: Door-Placard.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Door-Placard.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
OP you gon die you retard
>>
>>13876191
that's ok dude. when you drive, the tires become more round as centrifugal force pulls on them. trust me 35 is good.
>>
A good rule is to inflate about 20% more. High 30s is good when it should be at 30
>>
>>13875848
>>13875883

Lol bro in a corolla I wouldn't run anymore then 40psi..

I run 38psi in my gc8
>>
>>13875952
That's actually a racetrack. It looked like fun.
>>
Holy shit. I do 32-34 with my Civic when it's dead cold. Did 36 on accident once and it was horrible. You're going to die.
>>
I definitely have a 2003 Corolla and it definitely recommends 36-38psi...

I suppose your tires could make a difference but holy shit you're driving on balloons dude.
>>
>>13876332
No, that's retarded.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.