[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The S550 is on the right track to becoming the undisputed god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

The S550 is on the right track to becoming the undisputed god machine. Once Ferd gets their head out of their asses and makes an AWD model Mustang, nothing will stand in it's way.
>>
low quality bait
no one reply
>>
>>13875410
ok
>>
>>13875410
Gotcha boss
>>
I can't help but think AWD would ruin it.
Adding all wheel drive to a car that wasn't designed for it is not that smart, although neither is lightly re-engineering a car for IRS.
All wheel drive cars should be designed as such from the outset, allowing the engineers to really fine tune the behavior of system, and hit weight targets.
>>
>>13875625

I guess I should say it can be done, but you'd end up re-engineering most of the Mustang to do it. You'd basically end up with a whole new platform.
>>
File: 1447201966488.jpg (65KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
1447201966488.jpg
65KB, 634x960px
>AWD pony car

No one who can actually afford a true bench race machine buys a pigfat barge meant for drag strips and burnouts at your local shop rite parking lot at 3 AM
>>
>>13875638

The folks at MT seemed to really like the GT350. It looks like it can turn, amazingly enough. They said Ferd nailed it. It's unlikely to beat a next-gen Z28 though, although the cost of entry will be far different, still making the 350 bargain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbbNlkP-ZSM
>>
factory GT3 mustang when?
>>
>>13875666

They're impressive for what they are, true track day variants of pig fat straight line machines

However, still limp dick compared to literally anything purpose built for the track. The real beauty of these cars is the price, and the fuck huge aftermarket for all big 3 V8's. It's real beauty will still be the owner that DD's and has an empty run on an on ramp rowing through the gears
>>
File: image.jpg (883KB, 2501x1668px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
883KB, 2501x1668px
>>13875405
I'd like to see an AWD performance version of the Fusions. RWD would be sweet for the Fusion as well.

There aren't many "tuned" mid-size sedans anymore. A few companies did it, but they didn't last long (Altima SE-R, Mazda Speed6, Legacy GT). An Accord Si with the V6 would be cool too, but mostly if it wasn't FWD. That might be too much to ask though.

Now everybody just does it with their compacts like the Focus ST, Civic Si, WRX/STi, etc. Does the Sentra SE-R still exist?
>>
>>13875687
>limp dick compared to anything purpose built for the track
Yes, but you can also take the Mustang and Camaro to work and the grocery store.
>>
>>13875729

Yea, it's a good all rounder for the average working man
>>
>>13875737
I wonder how the Z28 and GT350R are to drive around Chicago with the potholes. If your spine will survive or not. Do they have active adjustable suspension? That makes a huge difference when using it on the track and as a DD.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 476x492px
>>13875675
Yes fucking please
>>
an early v8 audi s5 is the AWD mustang
>>
>>13875711

I've been begging for a Fusion ST forever. Such cries fall on deaf ears.
>>
>>13875753
>Do they have active adjustable suspension?

Yes. Fully adjustable magnetic suspension, capable of adjusting a thousand times per second. I forget how many modes it has, but it certainly does have a lazy comfort mode.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.