[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ I have a quick question. If a cop pulls you over for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: taillight.jpg (76KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
taillight.jpg
76KB, 640x480px
Hey /o/ I have a quick question. If a cop pulls you over for having a light out and you already knew it was out, should you tell him you know, or act like you had no clue?
>>
File: fargo-screenshot.png (415KB, 956x690px) Image search: [Google]
fargo-screenshot.png
415KB, 956x690px
That's admitting guilt but then again a cop might like your honesty. If it's not too late you could claim you're headed to Autozone or Walmart for a bulb.

Either way, always carry $50 for desperate measures.
>>
>>13836317
The guilt admission is what I was wondering about. Thanks.
>>
people drive around at night with no head lights on. so it's completely believable that you wouldn't know one was out. nobody would get out and check their lights after they get in and start their car. it's something you notice when you pull up to a wall or something
>>
Depends on the cop and how they're feeling. I'd just say yeah I'm on my way to the store to buy it probably and hope the cop is not a dick. You could say oh shit I didn't even notice thanks etc
>>
>>13836299
Depends on if you really already knew it was out or not. If you didn't know, and the cop asks you "do you know why I pulled you over?", then you can't tell them.
>>
>>13836299
if the cop asks
cop: "do you know why i pulled you over?"
say "
you: well, I wasnt speeding, so honestly, no"
the cop might reply
cop: "you have a tail light out"
you then say
you: "oh, shit ok, thanks for letting me know, i'll get it fixed as soon as possible"
>>
Honestly I've been driving around since daylight savings with one headlight at night and if I get pulled over Imma say that I know what the problem is I just can't fix it right now. I might explain what the problem is or I might not, which should I say? Also, my entire wiring harness is fucked. I'm not getting any power to one side of my headlights.
>>
>>13836737
No
>>
>>13836299
It doesn't matter what you say, you'll get a fix-it ticket anyway. How often you think a cop hears "I just so happened to be heading to the store right now for a new bulb, what a coincidence." And if you truly were, the ticket shouldn't matter as it can be signed off soon after.
>>
>>13836737
Don't say anything about speeding.
>>
If a cop pulls you over, always ask WHY he pulled you over. You have no idea why he pulled you over.
Be cool, don't be an asshat, don't yell or swear and 90% of the time they'll be cool back and just let you go.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.