[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what makes for good driving music? what about a song is it that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

what makes for good driving music?
what about a song is it that makes you feel good about cruising to it?
>>
>>13830170
Forget whatever you're talking about. When will matte black die? It just looks so bad on everything.
Stance is better than matte black.
Lifted bro-trucks with donk rimz are better than good cars painted matte black.

Look at OP's pic. The texture of the hood make you physically uncomfortable doesn't it? It makes the car look like a matchbox-car that a kid doodled on with a crayon and then left in the sun until the crayon melted and stained the toy car's paint.
>>
>>13830210
>autism
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>
>>13830170
how can someone who makes shitty music buy a mclelren
>>
For me it's just got to match my flow.
Panicky eurobeat is no good. But odesza - in return is perfect.
>>
>>13830405

Because the kiddies love dem EDM beatz, i think even joel knows most of his fans will just listen to whatever he puts out now.
>>
>>13830210
the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>13830405
He doesn't have to share with a whole band and he doesn't need to ship a ton of instruments aroiund because all he does is make WUBWUB noises on a laptop.
>>
>>13830405
>can't even spell it.
>>
>>13830210
>The texture of the hood make you physically uncomfortable doesn't it?

What the fuck are you on about?

You should probably seek some help man...
>>
>>13830474
>he doesn't need to ship a ton of instruments aroiund

Err... You do realize this guy tours with 16 trucks full of equipment right?
>>
>>13830534

hi joel
>>
>>13830536
16 trucks full of speakers, lights and sets.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI0PUw5eeIU
>>
>>13830170
If I'm out for a drive. I like no music
Otherwise I usually do sports radio
>>
>>13830210
>getting this rustled about matte black

matte black actually has some stealth properties. ie: B-2 Spirit, but its a better base than some chromed out piece of brocandy fuck chrome and bright colors. Your asking to get fucked by HP.
>>
>>13830170
I only listen to beeps and boops and wob wob sounds where the person that presses the buttons makes so much money that he can buy lambos and mclarens and meme that shit out
>>
GAS GAS GAS
>>
File: gdMTK4X.png (124KB, 316x561px) Image search: [Google]
gdMTK4X.png
124KB, 316x561px
>>13832705
ya i know bro it's so easy

i bet you could do it too

go for it bro

you got it bro

broooooooo
>>
http://youtu.be/uQj7Clsscus

Bass is normally bretty gud for cruisin. Gotta shake sumn mirrors at stoplights.
>>
>>13834021
Webbie bumpin all day too
>gettin bent behind tint you can't see thru
>and my rims way bigger than yours

http://youtu.be/WHIhWBA1M6I
>>
>>13830170
Classic rock and third wave ska when the pedal is hitting the metal (which is most of the time). A mix of acoustic rock, jazz, softer classical and old skool hip hop for other times.
>>
Hardstyle, DnB, Trap, Tech Trance
>>
>>13830210
matte black is a safer color, while it probably won't look great, it also won't look absolutely terrible. Mclaren =/= lamborghini or pagani
>>
>>13830170
Any fucking dad rock/pop song that sounds fucking great when a crowd is singing it
>>
>>13830170
This song, after a hard rain, at night, just mist in the air, speeding down an empty road: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4jIhy_jKCY
>>
>>13832503
>matte black actually has some stealth properties. ie: B-2 Spirit

kek
>>
>>13837252
>>
>>13830430
>EDM beatz

I love it when people think they know what they are talking about

Deadmau5 actually knows exactly what he's doing unlike most producers out there, he's got to the point where he can experiment with music how ever he pleases because he doesn't have to rely on anyone else any more, a point that only a handful of producers ever get to.

most "kiddies" hate joel because he gives ten tonnes of shit to all their favourite commercial "big room" artists

dude built all of his own modular synthesisers in his studio which is impressive as fuck, if anyone deserves the money to buy a car like that in the music industry it's someone like that, not cunts like dimitri vegas and like mike who use the exact same formula in each of their songs, buy their way to the top of the djmag top 100 and rip off small time youtubers ideas
>>
>>13832705
except he built his entire studio in a way that he doesnt have to entirely rely on a DAW
>>
>>13838006
so? the guy from purity ring built a custom tree-like device with controls for both synths and lights
>>
>>13837997
>dude built all of his own modular synthesisers in his studio which is impressive as fuck,
oh wow is that what he did with millions of dollars? VERY IMPRESSIVE. Usually people with millions of dollars never accomplish anything
>>
>>13837997
That canuck is kinda boring. Who cares how they make it. Idk how Diplo makes his beats, but even anti-pop PepsiFag likes that song "Powerful". If it is creative and catchy, whatever.

I was reading a Noisey article yesterday about some 1993 mixtape by Daft Punk that started making the rounds at Chicago House shows and was some of the first Daft Punk in the US. Just thinking about how those dudes made tracks in the early 90s seems crazy. They had to have access to metric tonnes of vinyl to sample from.

But it's cool that some random kid with a pirated Abelton can start making tracks in his bedroom. There is some Youtube video of Rusko making tracks on his computer from years back and that shit is funny.

Either way I'm not really an EDM bro. I listen to a bit of everything depending on my mood. This is what I bumped on my way to work at 5am this morning to wake up.
http://youtu.be/cWS9yCTbGQE
>>
>>13839332
>Rusko's Producer Masterclass
http://youtu.be/ZCfn8P2kBXM

I couldn't even fit my drum kit in his fucking "studio".

>>13839268
I'm gonna keep adding to how great it is that people can make music using a synth and a PC. Back in the day we had a little band in high school. We were able to record a 13-track album in one night (well like 8pm-5am) for <$2000 because we didn't have to rent out some high-class studio. Dude actually had nice equipment, but everything went through ProTools or whatever the fuck it is. Paid for ~8hrs of recording, plus another ~8hrs of him mixing and got something that wasn't complete shit.
http://youtu.be/OYcXRcES8q4

>tfw I would rather talk music here than /mu/ because they are all more dense than you fags
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.