[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Junkyard tool finds recent finds do you offer to pay for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: _0014559.jpg (1MB, 1500x785px) Image search: [Google]
_0014559.jpg
1MB, 1500x785px
Junkyard tool finds

recent finds

do you offer to pay for tools you find at the wreckers or just throw them in your box?

just found this kit in with the spare of a Jetta, its a cheap kit but good enough to use in a pinch.
>>
>>13823848
I have a similar bargain-bin (HF probably) tool kit that i bought about ten years ago, and lives in my truck. it satisfies probably 90% of my wrenching needs. The screwdrivers are shit now (the phillips is looking more and more like an ice pick every day) but the rest of it is exactly what i need.

with respect to your question, i've never found anything more than a random socket on the ground at a junkyard, and i just put it in my pocket
>>
I found a really nice hammer once, that's about it. I kept it.
>>
>>13823848
Whenever I buy junk cars I love luxury vehicles because they always have medkits, nice road signs and flares, and decent spare tool sets in the trunk.

But most of the time, unless it's a repo car there's not much in it.
>>
>>13823848
>tape measure
>level
>box cutter
>jeweler screwdrivers
>no hammer
>no wrenches
>no common screwdrivers
>no deep sockets

What the fuck?
>>
>>13824578

Walmart 'last second gift <female> got for <male> from the walmart auto section' tool kit
>>
>>13824578
As I said it was free and good enough to leave in the trunk of my car along with the other more seasonal shit I carry.

>>13824511
I should start looking more closely in luxury cars though they are usually pretty picked over by the time i get in there.
>>
>>13824578
its a fucking travel kit you autist

shouldn't your babysitter be keeping an eye on your internet habits?
>>
>>13825382
She said I can stay on 4chan as long as I want as long as I don't bother her and her bf Chad in the other room, so nah.
>>
>>13825382
So i guess the level and tape measure are to check your hellastance but fuck actually fixing anything, right?
>>
>>13826203
you have never needed to figure out if something heavy will fit in your trunk before you bring it down 3 flights of stairs? Tape measures are handy to keep in cars dude.

also where is your boyfriend Seig, haven't seen him in a while
>>
>>13826724
Sieg has moved to /k/ and /fa/ full time I thought
he was such a fucking faggot on both of those
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.