[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted here few days ago to get feedback on my craigslist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Mustang.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Mustang.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
I posted here few days ago to get feedback on my craigslist posting for a 2016 Ford Mustang.

Can some of you tell me how you feel about my new craigslist and autotrader ads?

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5298650567.html

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?ownerId=70223879&searchRadius=0&listingId=414732256
>>
>bought a v6 mustang
>>
Stop trying to sell your shitstang on 4chan faggot.
>>
>>13818786
No one here could afford it anyways.
>>
>>13817317
Why are you trying to dump a new car? You don't like it or did you jump on it when you couldn't actually afford it?
>>
Looks good op. Can't really do much better.

Thanks for taking my advice of putting it on autotrader. Now you're up there with dealerships and the like which is where you need to be. Most people browsing craigslist aren't looking for a brand new car.

Good luck.
>>
>>13817317
What's your monthly payment? I'll seriously take over the loan payment if it's a good price
>>
>>13819404
>What's your monthly payment? I'll seriously take over the loan payment if it's a good price

$380 a month
>>
>>13819513
Really? That's not bad. Why are you selling it?
>>
>>13819587
Unexpected financial troubles that are more important than a nice vehicle.
>>
>>13819703
You never had a nice vehicle
>>
File: rarepepe.jpg (46KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
46KB, 550x550px
>380 a month
> 300mo in a mutual fund @ pleb tier ROI is over 150k in 20 years
>mfw OP finds out he's being a poorfag burger and will likely choose three 7 year ass raping car payments for depreciating assets instead
>>
>>13819786
>its not ok to take a loan to buy a nice car
>you are only allowed to buy old shit because you cant afford brand new cars
>no fun allowed >:(
>>
>>13819786
>not building credit
>trying to buy a house with a shitty credit score
>driving an old bucket of a car that costs more in repairs than a monthly payment on a modern new car
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>13822758
Haha Bruce, look, I am not the man you quoted but I never intend on paying 30k + for a new car.

Why? Used Cars are so good and I can import cars from Japan. Yeah you heard right. Japan. I can import any car that is 15 years old. Check here www.tyeeimports.com

I'm one of 7 billion humans on earth. Why hurt myself financially just to have some perceived status of being middle class by driving a new bmw? I'd rather put that money into a house that holds value and can be a real status symbol no matter how many sqft.

My life plan is to spend 10k on a 15 year old car from Japan with low km so reliable.

Drive that car for 5 years

Sell that car for 5k

Buy another car from Japan for 10k

Repeat. So in the reasonable amount time I have left in this lifetime I will only spend :

40 years / 5 years = 8

8 purchases at 10k = 80k

8 purchases sold after 5 years for 5k nets me back 40k.

So in my entire life I will drive sport model bmws for 40k. Lol amazing. I'm amazing.
>>
>>13823456
You're forgetting maintenance. And if you neglect that, forget your 5k sale.
>>
>>13823465
Ya ill do maintenance. I'm not counting that. That's just part of life. I'm talking initial investment in transportation.
>>
>>13823503
>I'm not counting that
>sport model BMW

You should.
>>
>>13819786

I was going to point out that you can both make car payments and invest money if you're not broke, but apparently OP isn't doing that.
>>
>>13822771
I bought a house with a shitty credit score a few years ago.

It's really quite easy. If you have two solid years of consistent documented employment, mortgage companies seriously don't give a fuck how shitty your credit is. I got approved for my mortgage on the basis of a fucking Autozone counter job.
The %0.5 better APR you get out "building credit" first it isn't going to save you enough money to make up for the extra rent money you spend while waiting, not to mention the cost of the car.

The only way waiting to get into a mortgage saves you money in the long run, is if you are getting your current housing for free. If you really want to save money, use that new-car budget to double your mortgage payments for the first couple years... you receive a far bigger payoff. 4 years of doubling your payments = %50 less interest paid over the course of the loan, and a 10 year earlier payoff.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.