[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /o/ I'm wondering if any of you know what particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0427[1].jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0427[1].jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /o/

I'm wondering if any of you know what particular OBD2 protocol to use with this particular pin layout?

It's for a 2007 skyline 250gt type v

If I take it to a nissan dealership I don't think they would be happy helping me out in this sense, by being able to look up fault codes and engine info myself i'm effectively taking away some of their business.

Any help is much appreciated.
>>
soz for sideways pic
>>
p'sure that it's universal worldwide. If you have an OBD2 reader, it'll read any OBD2 car. I've never had an issue with mine, it even reads VWs
>>
>>13637781
Son, this is a SFW board
>>
>>13637779
my obd2 reader said the pin layout requires a different data transfer protocol. its a jap import
>>
>>13637788
sorry, i spend a fair amount of time on /b/
reported myself
>>
>>13637791
I'd say ask a local garage, or even the Nissan dealership. They're usually friendly about everything because they want to talk you into buying a new car
>>
>>13637805

you should spend more time here if you've got a skyline, instead of nudity and comedy we have angry teenage tripfags and butthurt american boomers

not to mention the resident homosexuals and the seemingly tolerated penis spam
>>
>>13637826
Don't forget the daily ford/hyundai shills and LPG threads
>>
>>13637829

Right, those are my fav tbh fam smh
>>
Consult III software, Nissan based shit.
>>
>>13637750
Dealership won't care if you want to fix it yourself. They'd just charge you for testing the car. If they get to fix it, they don't charge for the test. If you have code waiting to be read, just have the auto parts store do it for free. Sometimes they may even have good advice about what it will take, but you can always look up the code yourself. Depending on the code, you could be guessing anyway, just like a real mechanic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.