[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become friends with girl in senior year >she drives a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (76KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 736x748px
>become friends with girl in senior year
>she drives a purple chrysler concorde
>one of the windows doesn't work and the hazards sometimes flicker but it runs like a dream
>become closer after graduation, work together
>she has a heroin problem and I start doing it too
>she teaches me how to drive in the concorde, also how to kiss in the concorde
>we start dating and getting high every night
>i lose my job and start doing stupid shit to buy drugs
>we live that junky life for a while, go for long drives to buy pharamaceuticals from people out of town
>eventually, a combination of drug withdrawal and me not having money ends the relationship
>we get clean from dope and remain close friends
>i go back to school and she focuses on work, still gives me rides pretty often
>now she just got a silver taurus from her parents and is trying to sell the concorde
>I'd buy it in a second but have no money
>some scrapper is going to buy it
>the concorde with a crack in the windshield from where I kicked it
>with burn marks in the backs of head rests
>that smells like white out and tin
>and destroy a piece of my memories
>for a few bucks profit
>>
>>12296787
dont look back on your herione days with nostalgia and glee
>>
File: despair.png (147KB, 346x392px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
147KB, 346x392px
>tfw never had a friend who was a girl
>tfw never had a girlfriend
>tfw drive a civic
>>
Druggie fag
Hope you od
>>
>>12296787
Yeah man get rid of it. The further away you can get from the dope days, the better. And ever gettin back with a grill who you did dope with will be a bad fucking idea.

I moved halfway across the country like 2 months after I got clean, and I'm so glad because I barely have any memories of that time. When I go back there, I still have flashbacks when I'm driving a similar route that I used to take to see my dealer. It makes me super fucking depressed. Remembering how many times I took that drive beinf all anxious, sick, cold, and feeling like a retard because I was spending all my money on some fucking powder I couldn't live without.

I don't even like sitting in my car in parking lots waiting to meet up with people because it reminds me of sitting there waiting for bags.
>>
>>12296891
I hope you OD you ignorant fuck. That shit happens to the best of people and it sucks. Most scumbag junkies are great people when they aren't dopesick.

I don't evem care if you OD. I hope you get in an accident, get prescribed opiates, get hooked, and start doing dope because you can't find any Vicodin to hold you over. Just so you can experience how shitty and depressing and hopeless feeling it is to be dopesick.
>>
>>12296787
why did she start doing heroin?
>>
>>12296943
Not OP- but I'm sure the same reason everybody else starts doing it.

>Fux wit Vicodin and OCs
>Pills get too expensive and hard to find
>H can't be as bad as everybody says. I'm smarter than to get hooked on it.
>Powder up the nose... So good
>Up the nose not doin it anymore.
>IV heroin use
>life is fucked for a few years
>>
File: received_10203413291922871.jpg (20KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
received_10203413291922871.jpg
20KB, 480x321px
>>12296921
How about not doing drugs recreationally to begin with you weak minded faggot. I'm sick of you fucks going around talking like you beat cancer or some shit. Don't even mention it because it shows you had no self control and were a complete fucking loser. You dug yourself in that hole because you are weak. 13 year old know that heroin is bad but for some reason you idiots throw yourself in anyway. It's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen. Go buy your junkie car and relapse one day because your fucking microwave broke.
>>
Get over it faggot. Go get in the car and let them crush you with it.
>>
>>12296969
>implying you've never made a shit decision

yeah OP fucked up big time, but once addiction kicks in it's hard to go back. It sucks because you want to go back and change the idiotic thing you did in the past but you can't, so you either go cold turkey and get clean (weak minded people won't be able to do this) or waste your life away high on some mouldy couch somewhere. OP is probably stronger than you from the experience.
>>
>>12296969
>13 year old know that heroin is bad

Yes, we get it. You're 13 and know everything about life.

Anon gotta grow up and live in the real world. You sound like one of those preachy fucks all high-strung with the biggest stick up your ass.

Most people I know who never at least tried smoking weed are completely clueless about how the world works and have absolutely zero street smarts. Have fun when you lose all your money in an obvious Ponzi scheme.

It isn't always that simple, kid.
>>
>>12297001
>OP is probably stronger than you from the experience.

I'm not OP, but I wasted a couple years on drugs when I was younger. I've been clean for a few years now. Don't even drink anymore because I know I'm susceptible to that stuff.

But I wouldn't trade those couple years of fucking up. I'm not happy I did it by any means. But I learned a lot about life in that time. It made me a much smarter and understanding person.

I'm not some stuck-up fuck who thinks his shit doesn't stink like >>12296969
>>
>>12297005
you're assuming everyone is dumb as you, and he's assuming everyone is as smart as him.
>>
File: 1422964177590.png (447KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1422964177590.png
447KB, 900x900px
>>12296823
>tfw never had a friend who was a girl
>tfw never had a girlfriend
>tfw never had a car

You do not know despair.
>>
>>12297036
Depends, how old are you?
>>
>>12297026
I wouldn't consider anything he stated as being "Smart". Just "Ignorant", "Close-Minded" and "Immature".

Kind of like the old conservative Born-Again Christian who has never smoked weed in his life. He is pushing for harsher laws on Marijuana because weed grown by hippies in Colorado is funding terrorism in Afghanistan somehow. He is putting fathers in prison for personal-use weed. But he has a terrible drinking problem, killed a mother and 2 children a few years ago whole driving drunk but got out of it because of friends in high places.

Like I said, life isn't always that simple.
>>
>>12297036
you never had your car
>>
top kek

serves you right
>>
>>12296969
Based anon spoke truth
>>
>>12297072
it might be my immature close-mindedness, but i think rebuffing the 1000+ times i was offered weed through three colleges and several dead-end jobs is a smart choice. its not like i had a reason not to other than looking at the outcome
>>
>>12297116
And what exactly would be the outcome of having a bit of weed? Getting high. That's it. Just like drinking a few beers, you get drunk, go to work the next day just fine.

Opiates are a different story though.
>>
>>12297116
Shit it's just weed. You shoulda tried it at least once just so you knew what it was about.

You probably wouldn't be here spouting so much ignorant bullshit if you had given it a try. Have fun being the minority who hasn't tried it and think's they're smarter and above everybody else. The majority loved that attitude (not).

Three colleges and a bunch of dead-end jobs. You sound like somebody who had made all the right decisions. I'm glad you are here to belittle people.
>>
>>12297127
says the guy who spends all his money on weed and complains that he's broke, but still thinks he can quit whenever he wants. i have enough expensive hobbies i know that the best way to avoid getting another one is by avoiding trying it the first time. skydiving, flying, drugs, they're best to avoid the temptation even if it might be fun. also mfw people complain about going to a job interview and getting surprised by a follicle drug test.
>>
>>12296787

fucking casual

sell that booty hole for more dope bro
>>
>>12297127
Yeah I'm of the mindset where I think posession of personal-use drugs (weed or whatever) shouldn't result in criminal charges.

But after fuxing with opiates, I think it would be bad if they were totally unregulated. I just think it is terrible that people are getting felonies for posession. There needs to be a better way to deal with it besides putting somebody in prison and ruining any chance they may have of becoming a productive member of society.

Also not all addicts are bums. When I had my little problem, I still went to work everyday and did my job. Did it well even when I felt like shit. Never committed any crimes to get the drugs. Would have been a shame if they locked me up just for posession and ruined my chances of ever getting a real job.

That's when I would have become a straight up criminal and junkie because there is little hope of doing any better fresh out of jail with a recent felony.
>>
>>12297152
>implying this is every person who has ever smoked weed. Ever.
>>
>>12297143
i'm not belittling you, i'm acting as a counterpoint to the stupid shit you spout. i have my dream job now. some of my stoner friends went on to really good jobs too, but more of them are burnouts. cant really suggest causation there, but plenty of good, non-slacker people fell in with that group of people that wouldnt otherwise, and ended up working fast food
>>
>>12297152
>implying

I smoke like twice a week at most, I have my life perfectly on track, my finances are also fine. Your perception on weed smokers just comes from the fact that wasters smoke weed. People who spend all their money on weed and other drugs just don't have their priorities straight.

>>12297170
It should be like Portugal, decriminalise the drugs but make people get help for their problems.
>>
>>12297180
>Anon is right!

I know a bunch of older, successful people who smoke weed. They need a way to unwind at the end of a long day but don't want to feel like shit in the morning from booze.

The Portugal idea is good. Luckily in most places in the US, especially more urban areas where they have real crimes to deal with, they will send you to drug classes/rehab/probation for first-offense simple drug posession. Even if is hard drugs that are normally considered a felony. You can walk away with either a misdemeanor or no charge at all if you clean up and follow the judge's orders.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of places (rural areas and wealthy suburban areas) where they will lock up an 18 year old kid and ruin his future for getting caught with 2 Vicodin in his pocket that he isn't supposed to have.
>>
>>12297205
where i live (va ) if i even get pulled over with half a g theyll seize my car and fuck me over
>>
>>12297205
>getting caught with 2 Vicodin in his pocket that he isn't supposed to have.

It's illegal you FUCK!

Follow the law and you will be 100% OK....
>>
>>12297177
Kek...

I still don't know what dumb shit I said. All I ever said was life isn't that simple. You don't know what other people went through. You don't know what they are going to do in their future. You can't judge them all at once.

Most of the people I know who were stoners eventually got their shit together. Went to grad school and stuff. Some of them grew out of smoking and barely drink at all. Some of them still smoke occaisionally. Some of them drink like fish and think it's OK because it doesn't show up on a drug test.

The people who are 30, still working shitty dead-end jobs and happen to be potheads are the people that wouldn't have done shit anyway if they didn't smoke weed. I honestly can't even think of many people I know that haven't gotten shit together by then. The people that really do have an addiction problem continue to fuck their lives up with either drinking or drugs. And that isn't just a result of poor choices.

But go ahead, keep being ignorant and blindly judging people. You make lots of friends that way.
>>
>>12297229
>Just blindly follow the law!

Or you can exercise some critical thinking and make some decisions for yourself? Maybe vicodin isn't a great decision, but are you saying you've never, say, broken the speed limit?
>>
>>12297213
That sucks.

>>12297229
>because people never break laws. Even when the crime benefits them without ever harming anybody else.

Once again, life isn't so simple, bruh. There is often a story behind it that you don't know anything about.
>>
>>12297025
this guys gets it. it was a dark time in my life. opiates do terrible things to people and make people do terrible things. but I've come out of it a lot less naive than I was before, and now I get to go on and live my life with that knowledge. that's what that car was symbolic of.
>>
>>12297229
>It's illegal you FUCK!
Just because it is illegal does it mean it's wrong?
Laws supposed to protect society. They should be there to make sure one individual freedom doesn't take another ones freedom.
Drug criminalisation should not take freedom from people that are not dangerous for society.
If people are only warming themselfes we should re-educate them so that they can have a positive input for society. Locking them up does the opposite. They go from being a null person to society to being a burden.
The US judicial system is a joke. It's more than proven that harsh sentences do nothing than create even more dangerous criminals. Because they know they can't go back and give something for society.
>Went to jail for a candy bar. Better continue on my way to a career criminal.

I still can't understand how prostitution is illegal on the US. What warm are does 2 adults doing to society?
>>
>>12297302
Your English sucks, but at least you get it.
>>
>>12297302
All of this breeds degeneracy....

As such it is illegal, to stop the Tampa t spread of degeneracy.

Life is better when you don't hang around high school dropouts.

I went to jail when I was 17 and got 8 fell it's and 16 misdemeanors and no that's not a joke.

It's what I got for smashing mailboxes and breaking into unoccupied dwellings and destroying stuff.

I went to jail for a day, I called my parents but they forced me to stay for a full day. I got out paid a lawyer $7500 and wiped out my savings and it all went away.

After that experience I never ever broke the law again save for speeding.

I don't know how jail doesn't work for druggies but it sure worked for me. Shit got real when the cell door slammed in my face and I asked my cell mates if we were really locked in this small room with no freedom.
>>
>>12297339
>Tampa t spread of degeneracy.

Rampant
>>
>>12297339
There's a difference between smoking some weed, having a good time, and smashing people's fucking mailboxes and trespassing. You actually hurt people with what you did.
>>
>>12297347
Yeah but I also learned from it, fucking druggies and the alcoholic screaming in the drunk tank don't learn for some reason that drugs = bad life.

Keeping them in jail till they are not addicted anymore is a good measure. At that point it is entirely their fault if they "relapse" as there is no more addiction remaining.

I believe in second chances for people but not 3rd,4th and 5th chances.
>>
File: mmj-comic-ffreeze[1].jpg (31KB, 350x280px) Image search: [Google]
mmj-comic-ffreeze[1].jpg
31KB, 350x280px
>>12297362
>drugs = bad life

Except that's not true? You can't just band all drugs into one category, they're not all as bad as each other.

Why is putting them in jail, giving them a criminal record, and giving them no chance of a better life a good solution? How about actually putting them into drug programs while still letting them live their life? And even if not, who are they harming but themselves? Why spend state money on their jail expenses just for them to get out and get high again?
>>
>>12297382
>giving them a criminal record

I fully support this, those that have been involved with drugs are degenerate. I will discriminate against them at the workplace and elsewhere.

There is a reason they are given criminal records, because they are 95% of the time bad fucking news.

Sure there's the small percentage that clean up, but it doesn't change the fact that most are just plain bad news.

At some point you made a concious decision to hit that crack pipe or inject that heroin.

I dont believe marajuana should be held in the same regard as crack, meth and heroin. I think it should be regulated as cigs and alcohol are.

Once we fix that, the drug problem will shrink significantly. And the ones left will be the true and absolute druggies.
>>
>>12297418
>95%
Straight from the reliable source known as 'your ass'.

You have absolutely no evidence to back that up. 95%, christ. Have you even stepped outside?

You're asking for a system that makes assumptions about people, essentially putting people in jail who don't deserve it. What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
>>
>most of 4chan is addicted to jacking off
>nobody calls it fapsick
>>
>>12297418
More ignorant children...

>felony posession of mushrooms 15 years ago!?
>I'm going to give the job to dude with 5 DUIs over the past 3 years instead
>who cars if he shows up to work drunk! He's not a dirty drug addict!
>>
>>12297446
Motherfucker, I have been in jail....

I have seen the deveneracy at its source.

Don't tell me I don't know anything, and rather than pick apart one small part of my argument why don't you read the whole thing?
>>
>>12297452
What the fuck? I wouldn't give a job to either of those degenerates....

Both are equally I'm a bad place.

Besides,
>hiring those with DUIs/felony convictions.
when you've probably got 10 other applicants with clean records.

Once again, your drug use fucked you'
>>
>>12297485
No shit the people in jail were degenerates. They're in fucking jail, with you.

All the other drug users? Sensible human beings, believe it or not, who aren't scumbags and land themselves in jail for other crimes.
>>
>>12297452

Would hire neither because in this economy, there's guaranteed to be someone applying for the job who

>Has a college education
>Isn't a degenerate drug-using piece of shit
>Isn't a drunk
>Isn't a cuck
>Isn't a shitty person in general

It's an employer's market. Why the fuck should anyone settle for shit when there are qualified people throwing themselves at anything that pays money?
>>
>>12297514
Why do you people have to assume that drug users are instantly shitty people?

Shitty people do drugs, that's true. But that doesn't mean people who do drugs are shitty people. Correlation isn't causation
>>
I dont know if this is a feels thread or car stories or whatever, ive said this one a few times but here we go
>Be me, last year of high school, Australia
>borderline beta/neckbeard/robot average looks, not fat
>have friend since 3 years old, common interest in cars and motorsport
>exact opposite of me, well presented, good with the girls, popular, some of it rubs off on me, probably the reason i'm not a full beta
>birthdays are 2 weeks apart, get our learners and then license together
>Both have an interest in nissan silvias, s13
>work for 6 months
>Both get one, white and black, both have seen better days, but unmodified
>build a stronger friendship working on our cars, we do a shit job which would probably make anyone with any basic car knowledge cry, but we keep at it
>starting driving our cars more and more

>party one night ~10 months after we bought the cars, we paired up in his car to get there
>smashed on alcohol
>he gets in a sedan with an obviously drunk driver, try to talk him out of it but who the fuck wants to sleep in a silvia with shitty recarro's, >my beta kicks in
>he rides home, i sleep in his car
I found out the next morning they crashed and my friend was alive in hospital, i drove to the hospital with the most guilt i have ever felt, in his car, (after this experience, depression is like a walk in the park).
>spinal injury
>paraplegic
>8 months of rehab
>8 months of depression for me, saw him whenever i could
Now the good news
He met with a physio about a month ago, and we are organizing getting hand controls installed in his s13, but are having trouble with the manual transmission
>mfw the fucking cunt still refuses to drive auto
>>
>>12297514
This ,1000x this
>>
>>12297001
>>12297005
>>12297025

Lmao, thanks for holding me in such a high standard and calling me "smart" because I never did painkillers and opiates. It really makes me feel good when people assume things just because I didn't fuck up as bad as them and call me "kid".
>>
>>12297530
only a matter of time before your mate crashes into a tree
>>
>>12297521
Exactly. But as soon as you give somebody a fucking felony for a little bag of molly, then every employer assumes they're a shitty person.

Then they can't find a real job, and are forced to start living like a shitty person to survive.

I would rather hire somebody with some past history, assuming it isn't theft, too crazy, or too recent. Chances are they will appreciate the job more and work harder. They will definitely have a better attitude and personality. They won't be an entitled arrogant asshole like a lot of the "do-good" preachy people are.
>>
>>12297530
sad story m8, maybe driving an auto would be the best move for him tho
>>
>>12297521
Sure, but why would you ever hire a candidate that is a druggie when there are plenty of not-drug-users applying for the job
>>
>>12297521
When given the choice between druggie and the clean record guy.. Who's the obvious choice?

Jesus Christ guys. This is not hard to comprehend.
>>
hey OP

i had a problem with xans and vics for awhile, not as bad as H but i can kinda empathize.

i kept a few of my drawings out of my notebooks. if you can get access to the car, just take a badge or something small. thats what i would do, personally.
>>
>>12297025

And to you especially faggot, I'm the farthest from a stuck-up fuck. I'm a dirty truck nigger who works for my money and holds a job that I get drug tested at, something you couldn't do because you're a degenerate. But, at least I take home 2100 a week at 21 so it ain't all that bad you projecting idiot.
>>
>>12297547
>Chances are they will appreciate the job more and work harder.

Chances are the clean person will be the better choice.

There's a reason employers don't hure felons dumb dumb.....

You are trying to rationalize a felon and compare him to a person with a clean record because "he has experience from drugs".

Please, shit the FUCK up.
>>
>>12297552
Because I know that you can't judge someone's character by their drug habits. Just google successful people who also took drugs if you have a minute.

>>12297556
>druggie
If alcohol was illegal from the start you'd be saying that about people who drank moonshine. Only difference is that certain drugs are illegal, and therefore socially stigmatised.

>>12297597
Drug users don't deserve felonies, who are they even hurting but themselves?
>>
>>12297535
>doesn't get it

Lots of people are predisposed to addiction. They end up getting some Vicodin either from an injury or from a friend when they are clueless to their power. They love the feeling. Because of addiction and god opiate feeling, they take one or two more than they actually need without knowing the consequences. Soon enough, they start feeling shitty without them and don't know why. All they can think about is another Vicodin until they get some. It is a slippery slope.

And it isn't always stupid scumbag druggie kids who get into it. I know a lot of people who had injuries when they were in their 40s and 50s. Got prescribed way more painkillers than they actually needed. "Take as needed" eventually becomes more than they can get from their doctor. They end up on heroin with no more savings, no more job, no more wife and kids.

It isn't "stupid" people
It isn't "druggie" high school kids

You would be amazed how many people you pass by every day that have a horrible opiate addiction enables bt a doctor and pharmacy. And it isn't a big step from that to grabbing a bag of dope and eventually sticking a needle in your arm.
>>
>>12297618
>who are they even hurting but themselves?

Their loved ones mostly.

Also, those that deal drugs certainly deserve felonies.

If a person deals drugs to some 16 year old and he overdoses and dies don't you think it's somewhat the dealers fault? After all, the drugs are illegal to protect you.

You can get meth proscribed by a doctor. Almost every drug is dangerous in some capacity but the worst offenders are illegal because they are especially dangerous.

If we just legalized everything we'd just get way more poor people...

Drugs are also illegal because they make people do stupid shit, like steal and rob for drug money because they need their fix.

Now do you understand?
>>
>>12297628
I was *this* close to an opiate addiction in high school.

I got my wisdom teeth out and they prescribed oxycontin for the pain. And that shit felt good. Like really good. I would pop an oxy and lay on the couch for a few hours, just basking in the incredible feelings. I began to look forward to coming home and having an oxy. At that point I flushed them all because I knew exactly where it was going.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if in hadn't gotten rid of those pills.
>>
>>12297644
Yeah go after the dealers, they're making a concious effort to give bad drugs to people. But people who are addicted shouldn't be put in the same category as drug dealers.

I'm not saying legalise hard drugs, that's a bad idea. Just decriminalise possession, get help to people who need it instead of branding them as criminals so they can have a chance at living a normal life again. But keep going after the dealers, because they're the real scumbags, making profit from other people's addictions.
>>
>>12296787
>i lose my job and start doing stupid shit to buy drugs

Did you suck nigger dick for money?
>>
>>12297669
>implying niggers have money
>>
>>12297562
I also work hard for my money, get drug tested (haven't failed yet), make decent money.

I have done drugs. They got the best of me for a little while when I was younger. I asked for help and was willing to change. I worked hard and got back on track. I have always been great at my jobs, getting raises and promotions whether I was sober or not. I now appreciate my job and everything I have because I know what it would have been like if I continued down the path I was on.

I'm just happy that I didn't get in more trouble when I was out there. There was enough to overcome already without any felonies. I have never looked back and would never want to go back.

So take my resumé:
Only held 3 different jobs since high school, stayed 4 years at shitty high-school job, took tests to become certified in everything, awards from corporate for customer service, left on good terms. 2nd job at a restaurant, promoted to manager after one year, second in charge after owner after 2 years. Left on good terms after 4 years. On 3rd job now, a year into service, never a single complaint/problem.

Criminal Record: Posession of a weed pipe 7 years ago at age 18.

If you would turn me down for somebody who bounced in between jobs and has never worked for a promotion but had a clean record, your business is probably worthless.
>>
>>12297618
no, but I can judge their ability to reason in the short and long term. nobody forced you to do drugs, you just one day picked them up and started using, knowing that it would fuck you over in the job market

that alone would make me not want to hire you, as part of a general trend of drug users seeking short term gratification and gains regardless of long term costs. shitty business sense, shitty decision making, bad employee for anything besides flipping burgers at the drive thru
>>
>>12297658
This is exactly what I mean. This shit happens to 60 year olds who get a knee replaced. I fucked around with stuff recreationally a little bit, quit when it started becoming every weekend and was all good and just smoking weed for a couple years. Then got a kidney stone, 50 Norcos when I woulda survived on 5, and it kicked it into high gear for a couple years until I quit everything completely.

What the fuck are they doing giving you a bottle of Oxycontin for wisdom teeth anyway? That is a huge part of the problem.

From now on, I refuse to take anything stronger than ibuprofen and naproxen. I got hit by a car last month and it has been painful, but I'm surviving. I'm just not looking forward to the day I inevitably get another kidney stone. That is going to be rough without opiates.
>>
>>12297731
>Assumptions everywhere

Whatever man, I'm clearly not going to change your perception on users so I'll stop trying.
>>
>>12297731
This is quite the opposite of what I witness in a good number of people with addictions that are under control.

It is a case-by-case basis, but my dad and I are both very similar. We both had addictions that have been under control for years. At our respective jobs, we both caught on incredibly quick, learned how to do everything rather than having to always ask for help. We are both the person that everybody else comes to with a question when they don't want to ask the boss. We also both work tons of hours, showing up early and leaving late because we refuse to go home until a task is complete and everybody is satisfied.

There are the clueless and stupid recovering alcoholics and addicts. But from everrything I have witnessed in AA, there are more industrious, smart, successful people who are recovering from addictions than compared to the general population.

Lots of people that got their lives under control and went on to run their own businesses or be one of the best in their fields. There are a few doctors in my home group. A surgeon. Teachers, psychologists, two firefighters, real estate development/sales, as well as blue collar people who are senior to most of their co-workers.

You would be suprised how the real world works.
>>
File: 1426083284779.jpg (55KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
1426083284779.jpg
55KB, 600x424px
>>12296823
>>12297036
>tfw had gfs
>tfw have friends that are girls
>tfw drive a Fairlady Z

Such is life as a normie

[spoiler/] i still feel despair everyday what am I doing with my life [spoiler]
>>
>>12297758
Also once you're hooked, the price of oxy or whatever on the street is expensive due to the lockdown the government has on production and distribution.

H isn't subject to the same production barriers, so you can get it ridiculously cheap compared to an equivalent oxy. Now you're a heroin addict.
>>
i smoke weed almost every day but only after work and my college classes are done and i dont buy weed my gf smokes me up and gives me some so i dont fuckin care
>>
>>12297930
Yeah man that is exactly how it goes. When you live right outside Chicago, people are asking $30 for a 30mg oxy because everybody else is dry until the first of the month.

So you hop on I-290 and go to the West Side, grab $20 worth of raw that is so strong it's like $200 worth of pills. Go back the next day and grab the jab, tell yourself it will last you two weeks, it's gone in two days and you're makin that drive back there every day.

And now suburban white kids who were on the honor roll are hooked on heroin and dying left and right because of that West Side Tan.
>>
>>12297977
Stick with the weed anon. Smoke as much as you want. Become a straight stoner smoking an eighth a day. Just stay away from opiates. Life isn't the same after you find out how great they are.
>>
>>12297005
>I have "street smarts" because I did drugs
Seriously, don't be that fucking stupid. As already noted several times in this thread, heroin is bad for you.
>>
>>12297005
This is one of the most stereotypical stoner posts I have ever read. Would make a good copypasta.
>>
Poor people get what is coming to them. Drug users get what is coming to them.
>>
>>12298038
Heroin is bad, learned that the hard way.

I'm just saying I'm glad I made a lot of these mistakes when I was young rather than at 40 with a house, wife and kids. Learned a lot about other people and a lot about myself.

Myself and a couple other anons agreed earlier that we wouldn't change what happened, but wouldn't want to go through it again. Living fast and hard for a few years made me much more wise than I would be otherwise and I wouldn't be the same without that experience.

It's hard to judge people who have gone through it when you haven't. I'm amazed that you still manage to however. You're good at this.
>>
>>12298077
Go ahead and save it for future threads of people who have gone through some shit vs. people who haven't and look down on people who have.

I give you my permission.

My whole point in this thread is that situations are often more complicated than they seem on the surface, so you can't judge people based on something from their past. Good, intelligent people get stuck in the middle of fucked up situations. No matter how smart you think you are, you probably would have made the same mistakes if you were in that position.

But I am slowly learning this is an impossible message to get across to close-minded people who judge others based on something from their past, even without knowing the whole story.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.