[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going 80 [with traffic] in the left lane in a 65 >Woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1359243372321.jpg (78KB, 411x530px) Image search: [Google]
1359243372321.jpg
78KB, 411x530px
>Going 80 [with traffic] in the left lane in a 65
>Woman in an Altima signals to merge in front of me
>We're all braking and there's like two car lengths ahead of me [I usually follow at safe distances but again, we're all braking], she'll probably behave like a reasonable individual and wait for me to pass
>Cuts right in front of me at 50-55 when I was 70
>Have to slam my brakes
>Go to the right lane
>Floor it while flipping her off (I flipped someone off literally one other time while driving)
>Her doors are full of dents, wonder how that happened
>End up back in front of her
>She keeps tailgating me, almost crashing 9 times [yes, I counted]
>Keeps going into the right lane every 20 seconds attempting to cut me off again, failing each time
>Merge to the right lane because my exit is coming up
>She's now two inches from someone else's bumper

Do those aggressive driving numbers actually do anything because that's the first time I've been pissed off enough to call one
>>
>>12209851
>agressive driving numbers
whut

also, you were also driving aggressively, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>12209869
I was trying to get away from her. Flipping her off isn't driving aggressively, it's just aggressive, not dangerous. Even despite what she was doing I wasn't going to stoop to her level and also cause near-accidents

Also it's a number that supposedly sends cops out to the area if they're not busy, which they never are.
>>
>>12209851
>hurr durr this lady is a bad driver! I just HAD to tell my blog about it. That's why I'm posting from while on the road, because I'm a good driver
>>
File: projecting[1].jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
projecting[1].jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>12209891
>>
>>12209884
Yes they are.
Who else is going to shoot dindu niggers?
>>
>>12209918
They're evidently expendable enough that you see four of them using their cars as a fence for construction sites rather commonly, even considering those out shooting 'dindu niggers'
>>
>>12209931
> your tax dollars at work m8
>>
>>12209884
>I was trying to get away from her.
no you weren't. if you were trying to get away you would have just put distance between the two of you, whether that was speeding up until she was no longer near you, or slowing down.
she "ended up" behind you. you weren't trying to get away, you were trying to get back infront of her. i bet you cut back in front of her too.
>Flipping her off isn't driving aggressively, it's just aggressive, not dangerous.
yes it is, acting aggressively is the aggressive part of aggressive driving, and taking a hand off the wheel for the sole purpose of flipping someone off is dangerous, i don't see how you could think it isn't.
>Even despite what she was doing I wasn't going to stoop to her level and also cause near-accidents
stooping, such as flipping her off, not just moving out of the way, and as you put it yourself nearly being part of 9 accidents

you are just as guilty of being not just aggressive, but dangerous.
don't try and pretend that you're some innocent party in this, or that you were wronged.
you say yourself, you saw her blinker. you knew full well she intended to enter that lane (not YOUR lane). you assumed she would act according to your rational.
and how in your story do you go from doing 65 in the left lane, to braking, and still doing 70?
if other lanes are doing 50-55 and you're doing 70, you're going too fast.

add on to this that you were so mad about this, that you stopped concentrating on driving, and instead started counting the number of times she "almost crashed".
>>
>>12210021
u wot m8?
>>
>>12210021
What the fuck is this?
Why did you reply to yourself?
Do you samefag regularly or some shit?
>>
>>12210021
Illuminati confirmed
>>
>>12210016
>Taking my left off the wheel for two seconds and watching the woman behind me nearly crashing into me makes me a bad driver
>It's my fault she tried to squeeze in front of me with two car lengths open at way below my speed

The 65 was the speed limit, traffic was 80

I've seen you post in these types threads before and all you ever do is look for reasons to go full butthurt and spend 20 minutes posting convoluted nonsense in an attempt to blame the poster through trivial nonsense. Drunk driver T-boned you? Your fault for driving through a green light. Get something better to do man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.