[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comey mum on possible FBI inquiry into any Trump connection to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 90[1].jpg (172KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
90[1].jpg
172KB, 1160x629px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/politics/james-comey-donald-trump-russia-investigation/
>FBI Director James Comey declined to answer Tuesday whether the bureau was investigating links between President-elect Donald Trump's campaign and Russia.
Comey's refusal to comment during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing drew a perplexed response from Sen. Angus King, who noted the "irony" of Comey's lack of comment given that he shook the 2016 campaign by telling Congress the FBI was reviewing emails thought to be related to Hillary Clinton's private server.

>"You didn't say one way or another whether even there was an investigation underway?" King, a Maine independent who caucuses with Democrats, asked Come
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/russia-hacking-probe-campaigns-kremlin-233419
>Comey was pressed on the issue by Sen. Ron Wyden who pointed to past statements by a senior Russian diplomat that there were contacts between Moscow and the Trump campaign. The Oregon Democrat urged Comey to provide an unclassified response on the issue before Inauguration Day.

>“I think the American people have a right to know this,” Wyden said. “And if there is a delay in declassifying this information and releasing it to the American people, and it doesn’t happen before January 20th, I’m not sure it’s going to happen.”

>Comey indicated he likely would not be able to say anything publicly before then.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/10/senate-intelligence-committee-review-russian-hacking-report-sources/96398330/
>Comey declined to answer questions from Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., about whether the FBI is investigating possible contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russian government during the presidential campaign.
>>
Everyone thinks Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. In actuality, I wrote it, suckers!
>>
>>98780
Fuck off RT
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.