[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/20/politics/obama-donald-trump-rigged-election/

>President Barack Obama admonished Donald Trump Thursday, saying the Republican nominee's claims that he might not accept the results of next month's election are "not a joking matter."

>"I want everybody to pay attention here. This is dangerous," Obama said at a Hillary for America event in Miami Gardens, Florida.

>"Because when you try to sow the seeds of doubt in people's mind about the legitimacy of our elections, that undermines our democracy. Then you are doing the work of our adversaries for them."

Where did this sentiment go after you lost the election, libtards?
>>
Your news link is months old. Read the goddamned sticky before you post your partisan /pol/trash next time.
>>
>>98502
>/leftypol/ whinges about impartiality issues when the front page is full of left wing news outlet spam from the likes of alternet

bump
>>
>>98564
>hurrdurr I'll namedrop leftypol because I'm a dumbass
>>6
>News articles must be recent! Nothing older than 48 hours please
Fuck off, idiot.
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>98566
>hurrdurr I'll namedrop leftypol because I'm a dumbass
this is way too basic, you are just embarrassing yourself
>>
>>98596
It's like you think you're on /pol/ and everyone here is a partisan dumbass.
>>
>>98564
Don't you know? Some DQ manager being a racist asshat is perfectly fine, but bringing up older news stories showing the hypocrisy of the left is "partisan trash" because it offends the guy making 50% of the threads on this board and his leftist bias.

>>98597
>It's like you think you're on /pol/ and everyone here is a partisan dumbass.
>everyone here is a partisan dumbass.
>everyone
It's just one dude, really. He even admitted it.
>>
Obama has been consistent in saying the election itself has been legitimate and he hasn't made any statements that the election was rigged. The point of contention is who is behind the DNC hack (which indirectly affects the election), a discussion Obama intentionally delayed to avoid making it partisan (which ironically makes it seem like he delayed it to be partisan).

Rank and file Democrats can moan as much as they want, but barring something totally zany Donald Trump will be the next President of the United Sates.

Also this news article is too old given board rules, if we can start pulling old articles then what's to stop us from becoming /his/ where people pull articles from 1944 and endlessly fling shit over communists and nazis?

It's not news if it's not new.

>>98594

Oh great, this guy is here.

>>98607

The DQ manager is also /pol/bait garbage, but it fits the given rules of the board even if it should probably be removed.
>>
>>98614
>if we can start pulling old articles then what's to stop us from becoming /his/ where people pull articles from 1944 and endlessly fling shit over communists and nazis?

That would be better than what this board is now, at least /his/ actually has a regular user base and generates OC.

>It's not news if it's not new.
Older news can become relevant again, especially with pertinent topics.

This board, again, either needs to be changed so that it's actually a place for discussion and possibly content creation, or it needs to be binned because it's superfluous and basically serves as an echo chamber for one obsessed individual making 50% of the threads by spamming certain MSM outlets and trying to turn the board into /leftypol/.
>>
>>98566
>plz delete this so we can go ahead and ignor the blatant hypocrisy of the left in this Russian hacker meme.

stop being a faggot this is worthy of being up here.
>>
>October 20, 2016

go be a huge faggot in your containment zone.
>>
>rules only apply to me when my paranoid victim complex makes it convenient
>>
>>98494
>Obongo

Your bias is showing, /pol/.
>>
This is hilarious, the people sucking hillarys old cock get so butturt when the dems look like idiots. If you want another laugh like this just just check out the youtube vid of her talking about she supports building a wall at the mexican border.
>>
>>98657
How about instead you go back to >>>/pol/ where posting old news and random youtube videos isn't against the rules.
>>
>>98566
>Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted
>they underlined this so you would know they're being super duper serious
>blatant racism is totally permitted here anyway
OP's a shithead but this board doesn't really have any rules. The mods have foresaken us, it's basically just a text version of /b/
>>
>>98689
No, news is a text version of /pol/. It was in the past, it is today.
>>
>>98692 #
/pol/ needs to be homeschooled on how to read before they have even a vaguely strong prescence on a text board.
>>
>say election is rigged without any proof
>win election
>never bring it up again

>say election is legitimate
>find that the people who hacked DNC used similar programs to russian hackers
>say that russia may have influenced the election with the DNC leaks
>>
>>98706
Uh, Wikileaks said it didn't happen and that the US is just making shit up to go to war with Russia.
>>
>>98748

>The US want war with Russia!

Why do people keep pushing this retarded idea?

>two nuclear powers
>going to war

This shit has only happened once in human history, and world leaders were on the edge of their fucking seats the whole time until the Indians and Pakistanis finally called it off. Hell, people were on the edge of their seats when two nuclear powers were NEARLY at war, see the Cuban Missile Crisis.

In addition, the US has nearly nothing to gain (and everything to lose) from fighting the Russians in a military conflict that they don't already have from existing economic sanctions. If you're going to push some narrative that the CIA is making shit up, at least give them a better motive than "lol war." It's practically a more sensationalist "just 'cause" not unlike the argument of "4D chess."
>>
>>98748
Wikileaks can't be totally trusted either. Not any more at least. Much of the original team left because disagreements with the direction Assange was taking WL after the Afganistan Leaks, with one of them stating:

>No, pressure from the outside is part of this. But this one-dimensional confrontation with the USA is not what we set out to do. For us it is always about uncovering corruption and abuse of power, wherever it happens -- on the smaller and larger scale -- around the world.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/wikileaks-spokesman-quits-the-only-option-left-for-me-is-an-orderly-departure-a-719619.html
>>
>>98755
>Geez guys why would america want to war a country that doesnt suck its dick constantly
The fact america is trying to dev anti nuclear missles really doesnt light up your noggin does it?
>>
>>98786

America has been trying to develop SDI projects since the 80's and none of them come close to the desired success rate to ever be viable to play a game of Global Thermonuclear War (if they even worked at all, Reagan just used "Star Wars" as a bluff and bargaining chip). Even with a success rate of 75% that's still millions of Americans and allied citizens dying in minutes for what, that another group of people that Americans don't really like are all dead? And this is totally ignoring the fact that the US would be a pariah state for pushing for a nuclear holocaust when every rational American leader before had tried their damnedest to avoid nuclear holocaust. Nuclear conflict has ALWAYS and will ALWAYS be the action of last resort, to the point where Obama nearly switched American nuclear doctrine to remove first strikes as an option.

Also if not fellating America was enough for America to fly off the handle and start flinging nukes they would have destroyed North Korean and Iran years ago consequences be damned, yet lo and behold those nations still exist and piss on the American flag daily.Let's face it: there's no rational reason for the CIA/American Intel to push for war with another nuclear power, especially a nation with sufficient nuclear capability to destroy most of the planet, outside of some comic-book-villain-tier shit.
>>
>>98494
don't post 3 month old news
>>
>>98494
Calling someone a "libtard" is childish, what are you fifteen?

This whole "you lost" mentality is also kind of stupid. If you picture it as a plane, in the air, and we're electing a pilot. I think everyone hopes the fucker can fly, right?
>>
>>98786
Of course, the US is developing anti-missile defense technology beause it's secretly been conspiring to start a third world war. Clearly one follows from the other.
Nothing to do with Russia being a crappy authoritarian country with an unstable government and economy but also armed to the teeth with nukes and ICBM to deliver them.
>>
>>98845
in your analogy, it's a good thing we didn't pick the radical Islamist bent on killing the west as the pilot, then.
>>
>>98928
>we
Who is "we"?
>>
>>98929
perhaps you should try reading your own post you dense motherfucker.
>If you picture it as a plane, in the air, and we're electing a pilot
>we're electing a pilot
>we're
>we
>e
>>
>>98930
That wasn't me, newfag. Lurk moar before posting.
>>
>>98931
since you're too much of a braindead retard to read a reply chain, no u.
>>
>>98928
Dense.
>>
>>98930
>ou picture it as a plane, in the air, and we're electing a pilot
>>we're electing a pilot
>>we're
>>we
>>e
Obtuse as fuck!
>>
>>98936
So who is "We" then?
>>
>>98494
>Obongo
>libtards
I can tell you are an intelligent, rational individual who has informed opinions about political issues
>>
>>98928
A radical Islamist was running for president in 2016?
>>
>>98564
LOL this place is referred to as lefty pol. Hilarious
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.