[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/lithuania-confirms-presence-us-special-forces-1599296

"The Lithuanian government has confirmed the presence of US special forces in the country, which it said had been deployed to train local forces and act as a deterrent against Russian aggression."
>>
at first glance i though it meant US troops deplayed to shift Russian aggression specifically at Lithuania
like slapping Russia on the back of the head and pointing to Lithuanina and saying "they did it"
>>
>NATO member deploys troops to NATO country
*yawn*
>>
*ahem*
the proofs are where?
>>
>>97038
Don't worry Russia, you just have to hold out for three more weeks, then you can have at it.
>>
The Warsaw Pact ended, honestly there should be no more NATO.. they're just bullies now.
>>
>>97371

>having drills with allies
>bullying

By that definition Russia literally bullying the whole planet every day by flying Tu-95 Bears into their airspace, but you don't see anyone complaining about that (but they do about the non-Bear flights, mostly because those are usually flown more recklessly. Also because everyone loves Bears).

NATO will continue to exist as long as member nations want to be allies, and currently there is no reason to leave since all members benefit from the extra security of the alliance (and there is no obligation to join an ally's offensive war, only defensive). The Warsaw Pact could have survived the end of the Cold War as well, except the members of the WP fucking hated the key player of it (Soviet Union/Russia) and immediately left. Russia is entirely the reason NATO expanded, without its neighbors being wary as fuck after 45 years of Soviet Rule NATO would most likely have remained at its 1991 size.
>>
>>97117
>>97122
you're fake news
>>
>>97038
>"The Lithuanian government has confirmed the presence of US special forces in the country, which it said had been deployed to train local forces and act as a deterrent against Russian aggression."

Been happening since '97.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.