[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Stray' bullet hits Texas legislator in the head at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/02/us/texas-representative-bullet-hits-head/

>A Texas lawmaker is lucky to be alive after an apparently stray bullet hit his head during a

>New Year's celebration early Sunday, authorities said.

>State Rep. Armando "Mando" Martinez, D-Weslaco, said his wife had just given him a kiss shortly after ringing in the new year with family and friends, and the next thing he knew, "it felt like a sledgehammer hit me over the head."

>A bullet fragment had just punctured the top of the south Texas legislator's head.

>Martinez said he had just stepped outside a home in a rural neighborhood north of Weslaco when he was hit.

>Martinez, 40, was transferred to the neurosurgical unit at Valley Baptist Medical Center in Harlingen, where surgeons removed the bullet fragment. The fragment had penetrated his skull and lodged itself into the dura mater, the top layer of the brain, doctors told Martinez.

>The fragment appears to be from a .223 caliber round, said Martinez, who spoke to CNN by phone on Sunday while recovering at the hospital.

>"Had it gone any further, I don't think we would be having this conversation," Martinez said.
Hidalgo County Sheriff Eddie Guerra said Martinez's survival was nothing short of a miracle.

>The sheriff's office is investigating the shooting, and investigators "have reason to believe that (Martinez) was hit by a stray bullet," county sheriff's office spokesman JP Rodriguez said.

>"There is no evidence to indicate he was targeted," Rodriguez said.

>"It was a miracle last night. I was given another chance at life and I'm grateful for it," Martinez said.

>Martinez was elected to a seventh term in November and scheduled to take the oath of office January 10.
>>
>>96390
i dont habeeb it
>>
What are the odds that the yokel who was shooting off his gun into the air to celebrate is going to read about this and finally learn that gravity still applies to bullets?
>>
>mfw Fuckin Texas
>>
>>96390
>"stray"
So what did this guy do to piss off Hillary?
>>
>>96393
The yokels who shoot up in the air are Mexicans. This is a Mexican thing which Mexicans do and they hit a Mexican.
>>
>>96417
California yokel here, pretty much this.

All the mexican gangsters around here pull out their autos on new years and whoop and holler and shoot up in the sky.
>>
>>96406
Nothing because if he did, there would be 14 more bullets after that first one and it would classified as a suicide.
>>
>>96442
>>96406
I don't get where this "Hillary will kill you" meme comes from.
>>
>>96445
Because she has killed people in the past anon, are you well? Did Hillary threaten you or anybody you care about to defend her?
>>
>>96446
So it's an infowars meme. Got it.
>>
>>96449
It's a running joke. People that have damning evidence on the Clintons tend to be found dead of "suicide". Coincidence? Some think so, others do not.
>>
>>96445
"Killary" is too good of a portmanteau to pass up so they gotta find a way to make it work.
>>
>>96390
>mexican
>democrat

awesome
>>
>>96390
The guy who gets hit with a bullet from the sky, something that is more rare than being struck by lightning, a meteor, and a plane COMBINED is a democratic lawmaker?

This story is more ludicrous and far-fetched than most other gun control advocating news stories.
>>
>>96449
>Everything I don't like are just infowars memes and lies
Haiti called, anon.
>>
>>96570
It has nothing to do with whether I like it or not and everything to do with whether it actually happened the way Infowars describes it, which is where that and other conspiracy theories are routinely spread to gullible people.
>>
>>96501
you know nothing

Hillary and Bill took BILLIONS in donations to help after Haiti.

They didn't do shit.

People died because of that. They knew people would die.

The Clintons are killers, young fag.
>>
>>96528
>This story is more ludicrous and far-fetched than most other gun control advocating news stories.
Lots of news stories are like this. The recent one about the road rage, black guy shot a kid because granny drove too slow.

Makes me think.
>>
>>96592
Nah, you're comparing something totally different to this. That's a news story about someone getting angry. Every fucking day. This DEMOCRATIC LAWMAKER had a bullet fall on his head hard enough to do damage.

That's absurd.
>>
>>96591
According to whom?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.