[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REVEALED: Figures show 465 'child refugees' were OVER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Britain-and-refugees-748938.jpg (52KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Britain-and-refugees-748938.jpg
52KB, 590x350px
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/748938/child-refugees-gain-entry-uk-home-office-over-18-gain-entry-uk-migrants-calais-jungle

>A 29-year-old was among the dozens of “child refugees” who were taken given asylum in Britain after migrants lied to officials and posed as youngsters to gain entry to Britain, official figures have shown. Social workers carried out official age assessments of those who were given refuge in Britain, however a staggering number of those allowed into the country were found out to be much older than originally believed.

>Some of those admitted were nearly 30-year-old and may have posed a risk to foster families and schools had they not been checked.

>Figures obtained by The Mail on Sunday found that 50 local authorities from across England carried out 2,028 age tests between 2013-14 and 2015-16 and that almost one in four – a staggering 465 – were found to be over the age of 18.

>It comes after concerns were raised about the ages of those allowed into Britain from the Calais Jungle.

Is this why left wing parties in the UK were so reluctant to engage in dental age checks?
>>
>>96104
Trump for President of Earth 2020
>>
>>96104
I sure do hope you're joking about the dental checks.

If you think that they won't lie to get what they need, you're retarded. They're leaving a war zone to find a new home. Of course they'll lie. You'd do the same if you had to.

If they didn't want that to happen, they shouldn't be taking them in in the first place.
>>
>>96104
>a staggering 465
Who is staggered by 465 18 year old muslim kids? Are they trying to say they are automatically terrorists?
>>
>>96289
jfc. they tested 2,000 "kids" and 465 were found to be 18+. Extrapolate that 1 in 4 figure to the hundreds of thousands that came in.

Do they not teach statistics in kindergarten anymore?
>>
>>96104
Of course they lied, wouldn't you? It's no secret that women and children are looked upon way more favorably when it comes to immigration. If you're a poor male farmer from some bomb crater of a country, then you bring almost nothing to the table while still being a liability. Women and children are at least less of a liability.
>>
>>96283
>>96301
And the defense force arrives. These "refugees" are in a lot of cases not refugees from syria or isis but simply economic migrants that are traveling to europe for those sweet, sweet handouts.
Related to that here is an article from Germany yesterday about welfare fraud from supposed "refugees" (only soure I could fin in english, sorry):

http://www.dw.com/en/braunschweig-northern-germany-uncovers-300-cases-of-welfare-fraud-by-asylum-seekers/a-36969990

It is about an investigation of around 300 cases of welfare fraud by asylum seekers (in oly one city) that have given a number of different public agencies different identities for the sole purpose of getting multiple benefits. The damage done by the cases in Lower Saxony alone goes into the millions and god knows how many others can be found in the other states.

And the best part? They are basically unable to track those people down and even if they could the chance of them getting kicked out or getting any kind of punishment beyon a bit of time in a mediocre hotel we call prison is near zero. The notion that those millions of people coming to europe are just poor, poor refugees fleeing from war has to stop.
>>
>>96303
Well I don't know anything on European immigration laws, but I think once a developed country opens their boarders to immigration, you can expect that anyone who can get across will, doubly so for a war zone. Not to be an apologist for illegal immigration, but this should have been a forseeable consequence when the EU decided to allow refugees from Syria
>>
>>96104
We already know there are hundreds of thousands more that lied.

EU and German government documents on it.

Did anyone forget about the "300.000" missing refugees from Germany ?
>>
>>96583
The EU decided no sch thing. Germany unilaterally caused it.
>>
>>96104
If it was a white or Asian person, you could kind of understand. I'm 30 and still get carded every time I go to a pub.

Arabs and Indians look like they are 50 by the time they are anywhere near their late 20's. This HAS to be definitive proof that this """vetting""" system is absolute bullshit. Nobody looked at those guys and said "they look a bit too old to be a teenager" ?
>>
>>96104
if a gorzillion Chinese tried to march into Europe the way these folks did we'd be given our marching orders home post haste (and rightfully so). What makes these refugees so special that they can literally invade?

This white guilt thing is going to get all you people killed. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>96283
>a war zone
Fuck off, these are economic migrants you dumb cunt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.