[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man Arrested After Demanding That McDonald's Workers Turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 1482554580070.jpg (85KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
1482554580070.jpg
85KB, 300x370px
Angered that “Christian music” was being played inside a McDonald’s, a Florida man cursed at employees and other patrons and demanded that they “turn it off and play Muslim and Hindu music,” according to cops who arrested the customer.

Joseph Allen, 46, walked into the McDonald’s around 10:20 AM Tuesday and created “a threat to the safety of others,” according to a Largo Police Department report.

Allen, cops say, “began cursing at customers and employees” due to the “Christian music” being played over speakers in the fast food restaurant (seen below). The “Christian music” to which Allen referred was apparently Christmas tunes.

Allen, who appeared intoxicated, approached McDonald’s workers "in an aggressive manner," leaving the employees “in fear for their safety.”

Police responding to a 911 call confronted Allen, who reportedly admitted to cursing at McDonald’s workers and customers. A search of Allen turned up a small bag of methamphetamine in a pants pocket. Seen above, Allen was booked into the county jail on disorderly conduct and narcotics possession charges.

Allen, a convicted felon, is locked up in lieu of $2150 bond. His lengthy rap sheet includes busts for assault; robbery; grand theft; trespass; battery; disorderly intoxication; lewd and lascivious exhibition; distributing stolen property; criminal mischief; and carrying a concealed weapon.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/christmas/mcdonalds-music-arrest-284931
>>
>>95452
>Florida man
>>
>>95452
>Angered that "Christian music" was being played
>demanded that they “turn it off and play Muslim and Hindu music,”
Sounds like he'd be more at home in Germany than Florida.
>>
>>95452
>a Florida man
Every fucking time
>>
>>95452
Poor Hillary voters have lost their minds.
>>
>>95494
I wouldn't mind if Indian music played desu.
>>
>>95452
WTF IS MCDONALDS DOING PLAYING RELIGIOUS MUSIC????

Is is not a church. It is not a temple.

McDonalds has no business playing religious music. Nor should any customer be subjected it.
>>
McDonalds can play any fucking music it wants.
>>
>>95508
It was Christmas music and he was on meth.
>>
>>95508
most Christmas music is religious, playing Christmas music is common for stores ect during the holidays. McDonalds is free to play what ever music it likes because this isn't north korea or nazi germany and if you dont like it feel free to eat elsewhere which you are free to do so because again this isn't north korea or nazi germany

also the pic looks like a young tony soprano
>>
>>95505
Would put me in a beef eating mood.
>>
>>95508
>Is is not a church. It is not a temple. McDonalds has no business playing religious music. Nor should any customer be subjected it.
You're right, it's a business, and as a business they can play whatever fucking music they want you stupid autistic sperg.
>>
I curse at store managers for playing xmas music, mostly because I hear that shit everywhere and it is the fucking shittiest subgenre of music in existence.

Seriously, I don't need to hear it every place I go the fucking first day after Thanksgiving. And yes, I say this right to the face of a store manager if I see them. Nobody likes your shitty Christmas music. Nobody wants to hear the same goddamn CD of public-domain castratingly-inoffensive carols played all day everyday.
>>
>Florida
>>
>>95452
>Muslim and Hindu
Don't they hate each other?
>>
t.b.h I am fucking furious about stores and venues playing holiday (not neccessarily Christian/x-mas) songs. Most annoying shit there ever is.
>>
>>95549
Why are children so edgy these days? Just look at this poor stupid fuck.
>>
>>95799
they do, they really do. every other religion that has ran across islam hate islam, sikhs even have 2 crossing swords as their emblem and keep a blade on themselves at all times because all of islam.
>>
>>95549
you dont speak for me. i like christmas tunes. now fuck off sjw.
>>
>>96121
>i like christmas tunes.

Good for you. I like vidya music circa 1996, so I buy/dl mp3s. Why can't you do the fucking same thing? Then we can both spare the rest of the world our annoying tastes.
>>
>>95508
I highly doubt they were playing silent night or hark the herald angels sing. The Christmas music an establishment would be playing likely had nothing to do with Christianity in the first place, i.e. rudolph the red nosed reindeer or the christmas song (Chestnuts roasting on an open fire).
>>
>>95452
Good for him. I hate X-mas music and if I had to listen to the same stupid jingles for 46 years of my life, then I might become crazy too.
>>
>>96170
>>95452
Look everyone! It's the political correct smoking gun! Maybe the other threads were just sensationalized news stories about sjws, but this! This just proves that liberals were out to destroy our society from the start with the war on christmas! Notice how this cuck said x-mas? Can't cross out the christ now that Trump is in charge.
>>
>>96121
>everyone i disagree with is an sjw
>>
This guy is obviously some retard who was being an aggressive asshole, but can't we all agree that christmas music in every shop and restaurant from November 20th to January 1st is really fucking annoying?

He was a cunt and ineffectual, but really, I wish he succeeded.
>>
>>95549
>first day after Thanksgiving
It's usually played right on Nov. 1st where I am from.
>>
>>95549
There is this thing called headphones. You put them on and get this: You can hear the music YOU want to hear and don't bother anyone else! Crazy right?
>>
>>95452
>10:20 am
the poor bastard was angry because like most of us he thought McDonalds served breakfast till 10:30 not fucking 10 and the staler brothers moaning in the background didn't help REEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>96183
Seconding this.
>>
>>96535

24 hr McDonald's breakfast here :)
>>
>>95549

It's fine if you don't like Christmas, but everyone else does.

Let us be happy and friendly for no reason, and you go be miserable on your own. Miserable asshole.
>>
>>96125
Because the people who like Christmas music are in the majority. Are you this stupid?
>>
>>95508
You forgot your fedora, trenchcoat, and acne cream before you posted, anon!
>>
>>95511
/thread

fuckin lol
>>
>>97027
it only feels like christmas when its snowing and cold...but global warmbing is ruining it. I havent even built a snowman.
>>
>>95494
Sounds like a poorly executed /pol/ false flag.

Did he tell the cops he was Jewish as well?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.