[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seven migrants arrested after homeless man was set on fire on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067902/Seven-migrants-arrested-homeless-man-set-fire-Christmas-Eve-Berlin-subway-station.html

>Seven migrants have been arrested after a homeless man was set on fire on Christmas Eve at a Berlin subway station.

>The men, aged 15 to 21, are suspected of torching the victim as he slept on a platform bench at Schönleinstraße station. Six of the suspects are Syrian and one is Lybian and an attempted murder investigation has been launched.

>Thomas Neuendorf, the vice chief of the press office at Berlin Police, told Bild that detectives believe the 21-year-old to have been the main perpetrator. He, along with his alleged accomplices, were arrested on yesterday.

>After torching the homeless man, the suspected assailants hopped onto a train to make their getaway.

>CCTV footage captured them watching and laughing as the man was burning on the platform. It appeared they were celebrating, according to local press. Remarkably, the victim escaped almost unscathed, thanks to the rapid intervention of several witnesses.

GERMANY. YES.
>>
German here. Just fuck my country up.
>>
Guns. It's the only solution.
I hope acts like this galvanize the population into voting out all those officials involved.
>>
How long do you have to be culturally enriched until you understand that culturally enrichment bring nothing good when it comes from savage who have no culture at all?
>>
>>95354
>dailymail
Fuck off, Piers.
>>
>>95440
It will keep on going on until lambs turn into lions
>>
>>95442
In this case the quality of the provided source is sufficient. They did no work themselves. This dpa material I guess. The story was also in reliable media.
>>
>>95442
go back to /r/unitedkingdom you 15 year old paki
>>
At what point to Germans stop being cuckolds to their history and do something about it?
>>
>>96108
because losing ww2 has hardwired them to want to look like tolerant nice guys to the whole world.
>>
The crime rate among migrants in Germany, particularly those in the last 2 years, is still way lower than that of the average population on every count, including violent crime (the stats and links are in other threads). If every attack by native Germans, even as sadistic as this, were picked up by the Daily Mail there'd be little room in the Europe section for anything else.
>>
>>96126
Hopefully the next news story will be about you
>>
>>96126
bullshit
>>
>>96139
> bullshit
>>
>>95424

I doubt it. From what I've heard, the German population has been quite effectively brainwashed (what else is new?) and still support Merkel.
>>
>>96126
You're a fucking idiot.
Allowing yourself to negate the very same crime statistics that germany is refusing to release to the public.
This goes hand-in-hand with germany trying to negotiate censoring of negative and offsetting views of migrants on peoples feeds and updates.
>>
>>96126
And this is why your culture, history, language, genealogy, and customs are all going to die. Because you're too busy worrying about false equivalencies between native Germans and migrants to whom the German government owes absolutely nothing.

That's on top of the fact you don't need them to commit crime to have a giant negative impact on the country. You just need their numbers to grow. Deflection like this will go a long way to helping that though.
>>
>>96147

Merkel is an all-around solid politicians with competent policies. She had a delusion regarding extra-european immigration that was quite popular, but she's realized she made a mistake and has accordingly reformed her platform, she's worth fair consideration.

Their resistance to reactionary ideology in favor of greater stability and incremental reform shows Germans are more intelligent and pragmatic. and perhaps somewhere in their cultural conscious there remains some inherent suspicion of ideological demagoguery.
>>
>>96215
>evidence doesn't agree
>it's a conspiracy
am i conservative yet
>>
>>96222
>Their resistance to reactionary ideology in favor of greater stability and incremental reform shows Germans are more intelligent and pragmatic. and perhaps somewhere in their cultural conscious there remains some inherent suspicion of ideological demagoguery.

Bullshit. If that were true the refugee crisis would have never been allowed to become the quagmire it currently is given nearly every argument in support of inviting refugees carried some sort of weighted reliance on compassion, which is much an appeal to emotion over intelligent analysis or foresight as oft-berated reactionary thought. Anyone who cares about stability knows exactly what mass migrations will do to that concept. There's also very little pragmatism going on with the German handling of this mess, unless of course you count mayors telling their citizens to keep an arms distance.

I suppose there's something uniquely German in being able to fuck things up to such a colossal level so quickly and then fall back on that stereotypical, slow-moving, bureaucratic literal thinking when it comes time to actually fix things.
>>
>>96222
>Merkel is an all-around solid politicians with competent policies. She had a delusion regarding extra-european immigration that was quite popular, but she's realized she made a mistake and has accordingly reformed her platform, she's worth fair consideration.

When she was telling Germans that didn't like her multi-cultural ism policies to leave is when everything else she has done in her career went out the window.
>>
>>96126
please give german police source for those statistics
>>
Why should Europeans have to deal with these problems? What does Europe gain from these """"migrants""""?
>>
>>97210
>Why should Europeans have to deal with these problems?

I dunno, maybe that is something they should ask their political leaders as they were the ones who let them in.
>>
>>97210
nothing, the idea is to help with humanitarian crisis but their solution is terrible.
>>
>>97210
Europe has to deal with these problems because self-loathing power hungry politicians would rather import a violent underclass for guaranteed votes, depressed standard of living and cheap labor instead of incentivizing native Europeans to have children. The latter might take some effort and money to keep a good thing going for the long term while the former is a cheap and quick solution for the short term. Do the math.
>>
>>96126
>The crime rate among migrants in Germany, particularly those in the last 2 years, is still way lower than that of the average population on every count
Holy cow.
That is because the statistics are manipulated in great scale by the governement.

I am a german working in the security business and i have contact to policemen and insight into their daily job.
The police has order to record burglar by immigrants as 'damage to property' whereever possible. Simple shop-lifting by immigrant's is not even recorded at all! (I am serious!) The police either does not turn up to a shop-owner's call or, if they turn up and catch the criminals, they are instructed to secretly company the immigrants through backdoors before they release them to freedom.

TV, radio and newspapers widely refuse to report on those topics and if they do they apply every rhetorical trick possible to not use terms like "refugee, immigrant" etc. They rather refer to the offenders with gender and age like
>27y old male did blahblah on date x in city y

Who the fuck has the power to control all this sophisticated deception? And why they invest so much effort rather than satisfy the people's concerns?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.