[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A rare chance to witness media manipulation as it happens.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

Shalom! :)

Ok, so it's like this: Currently Poland is run by a party that is far from perfect, but tries to work for national interest, as opposed to previous party, who ware loved by all mainstream western media, because they literally did everything EU or Germany told them. Which usually meant fucking up Polish economy even more.
Obviously, it's being lynched in international mainstream media, like Hungary and few others before them.

So, now - this people, who ware reaping benefits from corruption and betrail, are going out of their mind to start some shit which they can then sell in the west under slogan "polish citizens fight against fashist PiS regime".

Now watch this:
twitter.com/magdusiapo/status/809994198669725697

The "protesters" throw smoke screen, one of them comfortly lies down to look as a "victim" of tear gas and the "nazi regime", and - boom! Few hours later, this:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/17/protesters-block-polands-parliament-as-political-crisis-escalates

Also - few days ago ruling party took away gigantic retirement pentions from post-soviet secret-service people. Like, their retirement was statistically at 8000PLN, where normal retirement pention is at 1200, similar to minimal wage in Poland. Surely, those people, had nothing to do with those protests.

They tried to start some shit then, but people didn't get provoked - the old polish KGB/NKVD members ware demonstrating against the changes in their pentions - (it's kinda like as if Gestapo members ware demonstrating in Israel).
>>
This is how it's done:

At the very second when the police officer says: "there ware no victims", they show well cut video of the "victim" - not showing how he literally sat down and lied down to play his role.

knpmars/videos/vb.331348410377371/697108773801331/?type=2&theater
>>
>>92509
I had no other way to post this, type facebook.com before that link
>>
>>92500
nice
>>
>>92500
>Ok, so it's like this: Currently Poland is run by a party that is far from perfect, but tries to work for national interest,
You mean they're hardcore rightwing anti-EU nationalists, got it.
>this people, who ware reaping benefits from corruption and betrail, are going out of their mind to start some shit which they can then sell in the west under slogan "polish citizens fight against fashist PiS regime".
You mean the workers are going against the cronyn capitalists. This is a good thing.
>They tried to start some shit then, but people didn't get provoked - the old polish KGB/NKVD members ware demonstrating against the changes in their pentions
Pensions aren't supposed to be changed, Pavel, much less changed just to give someone else a profit. The point of a pension is that it's a promise to get paid for life, and now these right wing blowhard in your government have broken that promise. No wonder the majority of the people are protesting against such corruption.
>>
>>92580
I don't follow retarded developing nation news closely, is this the same party that was talking about making state run news ministries or some shit?
>>
Could you explain then to me what is soviet prosecutor, PZPR party member doing in the current ruling party?
>>
Also to note, that there were nation wide tv blackouts, strangely enough that it was directed at pro-right tv canals(tvp, tvp info etc) during our PMs Szydlo talk.

Other stations were not affected.

Fuck, I hate PIS but I got feeling someone trying to destabilize our gov.
>>
>>92500
>tries to work for national interest
Who signed CETA?

The world isn't black and white, kid. It's all black.
>>
>>92772

Spoilers: it's the Russians.

It's always the Russians. Especially if it involves destabilizing potentially hostile neighbors.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.