[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump Denies Thing That 66 Million People Watched With

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 1

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/trump-denies-thing-that-66-million-people-saw-happen.html

>When presented with the hair-raising evidence that Russian intelligence carried out a successful plan to pick the government of the United States, a principled president-elect would respond with horror and a determination to expose the attack and prevent any recurrence. An unprincipled president-elect would try to make the story disappear by picking away at the evidence around the margins: Russian involvement may be a fact, but while it’s probable that the hacks swung enough votes to decide a very tight race, and it’s extremely likely that Russia specifically hoped to help Trump win, neither of these conclusions can be proven. But the incoming Trump administration is instead going for option No. 3: flat-out lies.
>>
>people are still propagating this bullshit
F A K E N E W S
>>
>>92027
Can you lay out the evidence for and nature of the hacks for me. All I have ever seen is that "sources" claim that they took place, but details of exactly what happened are few and far between.
>>
>>92027
It certainly looks bad but unless they colluded with the Trump team, which they didn't, there's no legal recourse.
>>
>>92027

>http://nymag

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>92033
http://time.com/4600177/election-hack-russia-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

The short story is that they allegedly found electronic footprints that they believe match a russian hacker that has been aligned with the Kremlin interests in the past.
>>
>>92038
>It certainly looks bad but unless they colluded with the Trump team, which they didn't, there's no legal recourse.

This. Let it go, the Russians won this round, we need to get our house back in order and make sure this doesn't happen again.
>>
>>92033
>washington news reports a second hand account of some guy that supposedly overheard a CIA agent say something
>its probably harry reid, who's credibility is below zero
>Headlines: CIA CONFIRMS THAT RUSSIANS HACKED THE VOTE
Basically all you need to know.
>>
>>92033
You and I were not, and are not, the audience of the report or the briefings. That was the relevant members of the congress.

We only know about it because people leaked the details of the report and the briefings.
Perhaps in due time we will see those details.

>According to the Post’s report, officials briefed on the matter were told that intelligence agencies had found that individuals linked to the Russian government had provided WikiLeaks with thousands of confidential emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and others.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report
>>
>>92039
>Stopped reading there.
Typical of the shitheaded standard of debate these days.
Never ask if something is true or not true just dismiss it because of the source.

Just lazy thinking masquerading as a semblance of intellect.
>>
>>92048
Well. dude, read more.
There are republicans who were briefed and have publicly called for an investigation.
>mfw dismissing reports based on nothing more than personal bias
>>
>>92051
>these republicans are neocons who devolve into autistic screeching whenever the word russian gets brought up
get off the neocon dick, pls. they arent credible, and never were
>>
>>92053
Again, dismissing a report based on personal bias and not where the reports is valid.
>Stop being the worst of what America is becoming
>>
>>92049
While I see your point, until the agencies themselves actually release any evidence to confirm the claims all of these reports have as much factual basis as the "overheard" section of the newspaper. If they leak some form of paperwork I will be much more inclined to believe the reports, but as it stands it is just too vague and partisan for me to take a stance on this.

>>92040

This is much more compelling, but it only shows that a hacker was involved and based on his past history they are making conclusions. It is not unheard of for people to hack information and then sell to the highest bidder. So once again no evidence they were commissioned by the Russians, or that the Russians even received the information.

Also Wikileaks put out a statement that a DNC insider leaked the emails.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/14/craig-murray-says-source-of-hillary-clinton-campai/
>>
>>92062
related
>>91337
>>
>>92033
>Can you lay out the evidence for and nature of the hacks for me.

There isn't any, it's all "unnamed sources" claiming it happened and we're just supposed to accept that and if you ask for actual evidence, you're accused to spreading "fake news"...
>>
>we're just supposed to accept that and if you ask for actual evidence, you're accused to spreading "fake news"...

>>92049
>Read this you ill-informed cock jockey
>Hows that paranoia treatment going?
>>
>>92068
see
>>91337
>>
>>92040
This makes no sense. The Podesta emails were found by phishing and the DNC leak were done by an insider.

So what hacks are they referring to? Fake news? You don't have to hack anything for that.
>>
>>92027
isn't this just an opinion piece, where's the news?

either put thing that is happening or people suspect thing is lying, don't just make a thread to tell us you think he's lying from your point of view, I don't care about your point of view.
>>
>>92065
Ah, I must have missed that article. Much more convincing, though by no means conclusive. Thank you kindly for providing.

Everyone questioning validity should take a look.
>>
>>92077
Have you not been paying attention?
We don't have the report.
All we have is leaks and the press releases of people who have.
But the picture is building from different news sources (and please dont parrot "FAKE NEWS" or hurr durr mainstream media) of different aspects.

We have to wait for more information
>>
>>92074

It's more of a semantics thing, hacking in political terms is more wide reaching and covers simple phishing exercises. I think "phishing" as a term itself is probably considered too advanced for less computer familiar people, which is why politicians simply refer to it as "hacking." As such, the perpetrator of a phishing attempt would be called a hacker instead of a phisher (also I'm pretty sure phishers would love to be called hackers instead, as it's sort of a promotion in notoriety).

Sort of like how "assault weapons" isn't an actual type of weapon and is instead a ridiculous umbrella term that covers "guns that look like military issue."
>>
>witnessed on national television
Does that make it true?

Links to another article:
>A senior U.S. intelligence official assured NBC News...
Who? We supposed to just take NBC's word for it when they're obviously the new NATO/globalist mouthpiece?

according to wikileaks:
>CIA's "mop up man" Ken Dilanian is the NBC 'reporter' used to channel claim about president Putin + US election
Wikileaks is far more credible than MSM

The DNC does not represent the people, it is a private organization, which was made even clearer by the leaks.
With their hubris hey shit on Sanders and his supporters. They shit on the PEOPLE.
Corrupt to the fucking core.

Truth is, it doesn't matter where the leaks came from. This is just trying to shift focus to the whistleblower.
More whistleblowers have been prosecuted under Obama than ever under his promised "more transparency in government".
Whistle blowers on torture are in prison while there's been no consequences for the ones that violated our values.
Bush lied to us about Iraq. No consequences.
ad nausium.
This bullshit has to end.
>>
>>92087
...CONT

Here's what matters:
-CIA wants to continue their dirty illegal wars
-Defence contractors want a cold war and arms buildup.
-antiquated NATO wants a purpose
-Wars are good for the banks
-Clinton has stated she has a "public position" and a "private position"
-The DNC doesn't represent the WILL OF THE PEOPLE
-The DNC colluded with the media
-DNC superpacs colluded
-ect

Even with a budget of 1.5 Billion they couldn't fool all the people
>Lets assume a total budget of about $1.5Billion, with more than 5000 paid employees and million(s) of volunteers
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37262#source

The government is supposed to represent the people, not Banks, Defence contractors, Saudia Arabia, Israel, Google and other Corporations.

>>92050
>Typical of the shitheaded standard of debate these days.
>Never ask if something is true or not true just dismiss it because of the source.
>Just lazy thinking masquerading as a semblance of intellect.
meanwhile:
>It doesn't matter the DNC is corrupt because the info might have came from the ebil russkies
What Hypocrisy

To be honest a Trump presidency concerns me greatly, but for the first time since 9/11, I have sliver of hope.
We as a people must remain vigilant and not let our free speech be taken by this "Russian propaganda & fake news" campaign or by Trumps lack of concern for net neutrality.

WE THE PEOPLE
Read that again. and again and again.
WE THE PEOPLE
Don't fucking forget it.

These posts brought to you from Rural Missouri. Or as you would call it, "Russian Propaganda".
>>
>>92086
Not so.
There are reports that say phishing was only one avenue.
This was a campaign of some duration on US political and governmental entities using various methods.

>The US official said there are two entities in Russia capable of doing this kind of work, but would not name either one. The tools the Russians used are understood by the US and have a unique "signature."
>The official said the sophistication of the tools used means that a higher-level Russian government authority would have been required to carry the prolonged effort to steal emails and data from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, among other targets.
>http://edition.cnn.com/2016/12/15/politics/russian-hacking-vladimir-putin-donald-trump/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+CNN+-+Top+Stories%29

But it does seem that phishing resulted in DNC Podesta hack. The CIA told the FBI and the FBI fucked up.
>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/14/dnc-hillary-clinton-emails-hacked-russia-aide-typo-investigation-finds

Typical Trump mis-information response:
>Trump, who takes office on Jan. 20, has brushed off reports of Russian hacking of U.S. political institutions.
>"If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?" Trump wrote in a post on Twitter on Thursday.
>In fact, the U.S. government did formally accuse Russia of a campaign of cyber attacks against U.S. political organizations in October - one month ahead of the election.
>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-cyber-idUSKBN1441RS?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Reuters%2FworldNews+%28Reuters+World+News%29

The speculation is that such access and the product of it would have been made know to Putin. But he is not stupid and there will be no fingerprints.
>>
>>92082
I wasn't paying attention I just came on news and responded to first thing I saw
>>
>>92027
fuck off shill. trump won because the democrats are corrupt idiots. should they steal the election through fraud, there will be war.

Give me LIBERTY or give me DEATH
>>
>>92095
>implying there will be liberty if we get turned into a russian vassal state.

I'm not gonna say that Trump is not rightly our president but I will say that ignoring an attempt by a foreign power to subvert us whether successful or not, should not be ignored, and this is from a guy who voted democrat down the line.
>>
>intelligencer
>he does dat thing where he do and 66 million people as it happen!
Proof
>>
>>92106
>this is from a guy who voted democrat down the line
Opinion disregarded
>>
>>92033
Supposedly this is the main evidence people are touting, besides recent unnamed sources stating that the digital footprints of the recent attacks is similar to the Ukrainian attacks a while back
https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
>>
>>92110
>You say you do not want conflict or war, that you want to unite the country. How can you unite the country by selling your country out to a hostile nation?
>implying we really care about uniting the country
>implying that we shouldn't spurn aid from the enemy of our enemy
>implying that Russia really gives a shit

>They will notice you preparing for peace, when you want civil war.
>implying we wouldn't win the civil war this time if you attacked us again

You coastal libs have reaped what you have sown. You shat on the backbone of this country, the south and the midwest, so we will give you Trump.
>>
>>92114
You're an idiot. Those liberal states are subsidizing your ass. They don't need you, but you need them.

Why would an investigation really be that bad anyways? Why are you so afraid?

Also, as an American, you should be disgusted and disturbed by the idea of an outside country screwing with your democratic process.
>>
>>92115
I think you have a basic misunderstanding of how trade centers work

they don't produce much

and they only get so much traffic because everyone else need goods

those places can't sustain any kind of economy on there own, at all
>>
>>92115
The argument is stupid from both directions because the states are symbiotic and would be fucked without one another. The blue states subsidize the red states industries/people and then the red states grow the food for the blue states.

If the states weren't so interconnected, you might see serious efforts for succession considering how divided we are right now, but you won't because it's suicide even without the other states/federal government ganging up on you militarily.
>>
>>92095
Nice
>>
>>92095
There is nothing fraudulent about the electors performing their Constitutional duty.
>>
>>92139
I only said your opinion was disregarded not everyones opinion anon. Quit being so dramatic it is only the Internet.
>>
>>92143
>circumstantial evidence
Come back when you have real evidence anon.
Right now this is the Benghazi investigations the republicans did all over again.
>>
>>92110
Nice post. I agree completely
>>
>>92120
Most of our food comes from outside the United States
>>
From what can be currently gathered, it seems this administration is going to be the ultimate motherload of conflicts of interest in every dimension.
I don't think there's a comparable example in recorded history.
>>
>>92144
There is real evidence
>>
>>92150
True
>>
There was a shit load of evidence and revelations that came out yesterday. I tweeted for hours to share the information. I think you may be a day behind the news.
>>
Good idea. The bar is closing shortly. I'll have to take that project on tomorrow.
Where do I post the thread?
>>
Long or short initial post?
>>
>>92158
>>92167
Post link to the article, then sign up a blogspot or something and lay out your thoughts there then link it here, or write a word doc, etc. Don't do a fucking pastebin wall of text as the main piece though.
>>
I have yet to see any actual evidence talked about, just rumors.
I have little reason to believe that this is anything other than just another stage in the democrats and people who like the democrats being sore losers.
>>
>>92192
>>92172
>>92177
not him but >>91337
>>
In all the reports and posts on various forums about the russians "hacking" the election I have noticed two things:
1 There is no direct evidence from the CIA proving that the Kremlin was involved, just "sources say" there is a possible link. Well in the last year there is a possible link between Sen. Claire Mccaskill e-mails being posted on facebook and myself. Bullshit, didn't happen.but it is "possible".
2 The only people defending these reports as facts seem to be Radical Far Left Liberals upsets because the DNC got caught with there pants down and were not shrewd enough to be doing it to the RNC and LNC.
Trump was not my first choice for president but he is a better choice than HRC (listen to Bernie).
>>
Bottom line: Donald Trump is a Russian agent. We need to immediately declare the election results void, arrest and prosecute Trump for treason, sedition and espionage, and hold another election in 2017. I know it sounds extreme, but this is an extreme emergency. We can't hand the leadership of our country over to an agent of a hostile power determined to tear it apart from within. I know you think I'm joking or being a troll. I'm not. Just because this same scenario has only ever happened in books and movies and TV shows doesn't mean it can't or won't happen in real life. It can, and it will. It's happening. A traitor to our country iis about to be sworn in as President. If we let that happen, we'll be ruled from Russia. We will become Amerika.
>>
>>92215
He's not a Russian agent, hell he doesn't even care about politics. He's just another rich twat who found a way to make himself and all his othet rich twat friends more money. His picks for his cabinet show that, not that he's a Russian agent.
>>
US Agency That Certifies Voting Machines Was Hacked, Firm Says

https://www.buzzfeed.com/blakemontgomery/us-agency-that-certifies-voting-machines-was-hacked-after-th

>The government organization that oversees the integrity of voting machines and election administration databases was hacked, according to a report released Thursday.

>Recorded Future, a Boston-based cybersecurity company, identified a hacker by the pseudonym Rasputin who stole login information from the US Election Assistance Commission (EAC) and offered it for sale.

May I point out that Rasputin was Russian.
>>
>>92040
oh sure. follow the obviously planted red herring and call it a salmon without even catching it and making absolutely sure.
>>
>>92228
States that recounted did so by hand and those numbers still came out accurate.
>>
>>92027
>Russians leak information proving that the Democrats rigged their primaries
>Democrats cry about the election being rigged
>>
>The official said the sophistication of the tools used means that a higher-level Russian government authority would have been required to carry the prolonged effort to steal emails and data from the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta

>Podesta aide told him: this email is [illegitimate], do not open it
>he opened it
>his password was p@ssw0rd
>he did not change this password and 4chan accessed multiple other accounts

>"sophistication of the tools used means that a higher-level Russian government authority would have been required

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>92027

How does hacking/phishing emails from Hillary turn into the type of hacking that rigs the election?

If she wasn't such a crooked bitch, then anything they phished on her would have been irrelevant.

You can't hack the machines used over some secret wi-fi channel and Russian magic to make up voted numbers. They are literally talking about the insanity that is the emails being released, which is her own fault maybe next time she won't be such a crooked bitch.
>>
>>92254
1. Hillary wasn't as crooked as the fakenews people said she was.
2. Trump does exactly what he accused Hillary of doing by using his charitable foundation for pay-for-play
3. The voting databases were hacked too
4. All of the hacked emails could have been released on the same day but instead the hackers chose to string out 50k+ emails 1000-2000 at a time. They did this purposely to hurt Hillary's campaign because they think Trump is going to shut down NATO, among other reasons.
>>
>>92027
Capitalizing Every First Letter Of Every Word In The Title Makes You Look Like A Jackass
>>
>>92258
1. You're right, she was worse.
2. He didn't use his charity to sell off 20% of our uranium production to in what amounts to an illegal political bribe.
3. No, they weren't.
4. Yes, and? Fuck Hillary. Wikileaks didn't make her or the DNC write what was in those e-mails.

I remember watching Assange on Maher and Maher, in full butthurt mode, asked him why he hadn't released anything on Trump. The response was something like 'we're going to, but we don't really have anything worse than what he's already said.'
>>
Is there really anytime you can accept something from an anonymous source?

It seems like people just believe them when it aligns with their stance on the issue. But i feel like there has to be more to it than that.

When can we believe them?
When can we not?
How can we know if the evidence they provide for their claims is valid?
How can we know if the evidence is fabricated?

I'm aware that it is obviously a case-by-case basis, but is there any general rules?
>>
>>92248
trump literally said the election was rigged before it even happened. now THATS retardation.
>>
>>92090
>and have a unique "signature."
>unique
absurd bullshit.
>>
Liberals Are Still Butthurt That A Thing Happened And In Other News No One But Them Cares
>>
>>92307
When you remember that Hillary won the popular vote, the 'no one but them cares' line holds literally no weight.
>>
>>92279
and then had a bunch of media outlets say how much the election couldn't be rigged so who has egg on their face?
>>
>>92315
Prove they hacked it all that is been presented so far is anonymous "Sources" and circumstantial evidence.
>>
>>92317
same could be said for wikileaks.
>>
>>92317
Holy fuck, you're an idiot.

They hacked the DNC with tools used by the Russians. Similar to our own NSA, it's something that only could only be carried out by a nation, has the fingerprinting of Russian kit, is not another nation such as Israel or China
>>
And why does that make all the evidence against Hillary any less true?
>>
>>92323
That's a loaded fucking question, you partisan shit-stain.

You'd rather ally with a foreign strong-man than listen to your fucking neighbors.

Step 1: Surround yourself with generals and appoint the military into cabinet.

Step 2: Attack and discredit the media and disparage or silence political outcry.

Step 3: Promote bipartisan issues and divide the populace causing infighting within the population.

Step 4: Instate self as dictator and appoint oligarchy.

Step 5: Scapegoat and round up civilians.

???

Heil Hitler!
>>
>>92325
Shit man, sign me up. Your straw man has convinced me papa Hitler was right. Surely more negative comparisons to Hitler will work THIS time.
>>
>>92329
The point of the straw man isn't to convince you that Trump is Hitler, but to show everyone else that you very much wish he was.
>>
I only ever heard bad things about Hillary and the democrats, Trump and republicans were made out to angels and saviors of America. Why didn't news anchors and media personalities ever tell me about bad things Trump did or said? Putin really was not being fair by only exposing the bad things that Hil/dems did or said.
Putin literally and personally held a gun to the back of my head in the voting booth and told me to vote Trump or else.
Oh wait, nothing I wrote above is true. I had the freedom to vote any way I chose to. The mainstream media, talk show hosts, online video makers, celebrities, comedians, and almost anyone with any fame or attention of the general public all spend moths screaming about how TERRIBLE Trump is. I was told by family and friends that if I was going to vote Trump that I am a horrible racist, xenophobic, hateful person and that they would distance themselves from me.

Fuck off with this "Putin decided the election" bullshit. The American people decided it. Not by the popular vote, but through representation by area (electoral votes)
>>
>>92342

One needs to appreciate that some degree of privacy is essential and assumed in order for civilized society, let alone a complex bureaucracy, to function. It's unfortunate that political parties have unsavory backroom dealings and we would want our parties to be more transparent and honest if possible. But is anyone really surprised? What do you imagine it would look like if the RNC's emails were made public? If Trump's tax returns were made public?

You can take the position, "Oh well, that info was still fair game, if it was a misinformed choice, too bad, people get the government they deserve", and of course that's still true.

But the fact that one and only one of the two major parties was effectively robbed of privacy, is going to complicate the ability of the electorate to decide in a fair an impartial manner because the electorate is human. And the stakes are made so much higher when it's foreign actors that are engineering the leaks.
>>
>attack
That's an interesting word choice. A nice visual.

Both sides were attacked from various sources, many beyond the borders of the united states.
I don't care the source of the 'attacks' only the outcome of them. Information never hurt anyone.
What is the problem with 1337 o0oRUSSIANo0o XxHACKERSxX revealing information? They did not cast ballots or change registered votes. If they swayed some people to vote one way over the other due to being better informed, they did the American people and the election process a SERVICE. Thank you based Russia for helping us better understand our candidates and thus make a more informed choice.
>>
>>92345
>One needs to appreciate
Fuck off with that hoity toity talk you cunt rag.
>some degree of privacy is essential and assumed in order for civilized society
Nope, you personally have to do a better job of keeping your secret shit secret or get fucked. E-mails get phished or 'hacked' because that's what can happen. Write down secret shit on paper and burn it after, meet in person in a private place. You digitize your shit it's a risk you take.
>What do you imagine it would look like if the RNC's emails were made public? If Trump's tax returns were made public?
Might sway some votes. Might make a few people involved look like cunt holes.
>one of the two major parties was effectively robbed of privacy, is going to complicate the ability of the electorate to decide in a fair an impartial manner because the electorate is human
True! Though the reality seems more to me that both sides had some very deep digging done to them. As much dirty laundry as could be found on Trump and repubs was thrown in the faces or the electorate. Maybe get the Canadian hackers to help Hillary next time?
>>
>Do you really want to think it's alright for Russia to attack Trump's opposition? No, of course not.
Yeah sure, good guy Putin.
>whether breaking into opposition databases via hacking or sending armed gunman into headquarters to hijack campaign secrets. It would be a disaster
I do not agree that these are nearly equivalent. A physical invasion and the use of deadly weaponry should be responded to in similar kind.
>That's why there has to be an investigation and retaliation to defend the homeland.
Absolutely investigate. Know how it happened, fix the problems you can, make our digital information more secure and takes steps to change our behaviour to keep foreign influences out of our election better.
Retaliation? Of what kind? Drop a bomb on some city? The dreaded TRADE SANCTIONS! Oh my gosh I'm sure we will have Putin so distraught that he would never think of messing with us ever again! GOD BLESS MERICA, DON'T TREAD ON ME!
>>
>>92350
>If someone broke into your house and stole something, would you not want the police to investigate and bring the criminal to justice
I see what you're saying. I agree, let's send a black-ops squad to Russia and China, get those hackers and throw them in GITMO! HaHa! Go America!
>cyber attack or physical confrontation
Incredibly different offences.
>>
1) Americans, and all other country-affilliated individuals--have always interferred in the affairs of other countries.
2) I have yet to hear any "specific" cia/fbi individual say he "accuses" Putin "specifically" of "WAR" (subversion) against the US of A. This would be dangerous indeed. It's always "the cia" or <insert title> says; or the ceo of some other security company.
3) The cia/fbi ceo's have "ZERO" computer expertise. They are computer illiterate: mere users. It'd be so easy to confuse them, bedazzle them, pretend, fudge, fold, bend...
4) These ceo's--whose business is lying and secrets--depend on Edward Snowdens for their "intelligence." Ditton in russia.
5) These ceo's can NOT identify the Snowdens: the many Snowdens (double agents?) come in to top-level secure buildings--walk right by the ceo's security protocols day after day--and no one notices the creepy guy who could be a russian plant.

However, if Putin was innocent I think he'd be appalled, he'd be on the air of all the international news channels, he'd be demanding retractions and threatening law suits with the international courts. If he does stand up and speak out about it, he'll be all serious, controlled, pretending.
But Obama does the same thing, hiding information, telling lies, boasting about all the good he's done while the usa becomes a chemical cesspool for all the water drinkers (that'd be all of you).
>>
>>92349

>if foreign nations were allowed and openly invited to work to get their american candidate elected

like all those massive Clinton donations from the Saudis?
>>
It is totally unbelievable to me that so many people fall for the media propaganda! Hillary said today that Putin himself directed the hack because he has a beef with her! Say a lie enough times that people will start to believe it. They started small with the fact that the hack had similarities with other Russian hacks. Then they upped it to it is more than likely that it was a Russian hack. Next we hear that the CIA says it was a Russian hack but they provide no proof and now we have Hillary saying it was Putin himself that did it. Pa-leez! Watching this play out is just like watching a frog get boiled in water. They started slow then kept turning up the heat. If they jumped straight to Putin did it the frog would have jumped out of the water.

Looking at the dems strategy.
1. Concede the election and feign retreat.
2. Pay people to riot. Fail.
3. Try to have a recount over-ride the election. Fail.
4. Claim the russkies did it. Fail
5. Threaten electors to not vote for Trump. Fail.
6. What is the next ruse? What do they have left? I'm sure they have something planned that the mainstream media will fall all over themselves to promote.

Peaceful transition of power. That is what sets Americans apart from the rest of the world. We must look like idiots to those watching from beyond our borders. I'm embarrassed for how juvenile the left is behaving.
>>
>>92367
>Should disavow ties to Russia
So you want to be enemies with Russia?
Why can't we be friendly with Russia?
>>
>>92095
See you in hell, faggot
>>
>>92366

>There you go again.

Nah, that was my first reply in this thread, friend.

So what do you want Trump to do? Say "Yeah I got elected, but the Russians indirectly helped me so I concede."?
>>
>>92368
Right now we're at a point where we need to balance friendliness towards Russians as a people with enmity toward their pseduo-democratic authoritarian government to which we should not give any legitimacy in the long-term any more than we do China's militarily-enforced hegemony over neighboring states.
>>
>>92380
I just think something new needs to be tried we have been antagonizing Russia since the Cold war ended the stick is still useful but it is time to try the carrot Obama tried his reset with Russia why can't Trump?
>>
>>92368

The last time we were friendly with Russia (the Russian Reset) they proceeded to crack down on local dissidents and invade Crimea with deniable ops. Friendly attitude requires trust, and right now nobody in higher office trusts the Russians, and none of the Russians trust the Americans. Maybe you could reduce tensions, but that would have to be carefully laid out to not look like appeasement that emboldens Russia to do something even more radical.

>>92373

"We should open an official investigation to see how far Russia managed to infiltrate the system, and find solutions on how to prevent this in the future."

This is a no brainer, you don't need to concede shit. Just open an investigation so future elections don't get tainted with this shit, and then run the presidency with a wary eye towards Russia. Going this far basically shuts down (reasonable) Democratic opposition and is good for both parties (because faith in the electoral system is paramount for a functional democracy). Republicans still control ALL THREE branches of government, so even in the EXTREMELY unlikely (and I mean EXTREMELY) case that he actually lost the electoral college via recount Republicans would still hold 1.5 branches (legislative, and forcing a moderate to tie up the judiciary).
>>
> Russian involvement may be a fact,
wat

Do these "news" sources have any fucking integrity? There has been literally zero proof produced to indicate ANY Russian connection. Literally Fake News.
>>
>>92416

>FBI, CIA Agree That Russia Was Trying To Help Trump Win The Election
http://www.npr.org/2016/12/16/505890551/fbi-cia-agree-that-russia-was-trying-to-help-trump-win-the-election

>An intelligence source also notes that a memo went out from CIA Director John Brennan to the agency's workforce Friday. Intelligence chiefs, including Brennan, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and FBI Director James Comey, met earlier this week, according to the memo, and, "There is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election."

inb4 "i know i know let's call it a conspiracy"
>>
>>92382
Firstly because Russia appears interested in an Eastern Europe sized carrot that's why

Secondly because Trump and Russia appear to have been a little too cozy in their political and business relationships such that it raises the specter of conflict of interest.
>>
>>92027
>someone """hacks""" their email accounts
>finds out that hillary and her staff are all criminals
>spreads it

OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SPREADING THE TRUTH FUCKING RUSSIA REEE THEY PROBABLY HACKED THE UK VOTE TOO

godamn, feels good that it's the current year
>>
>>92115
>you should be disgusted and disturbed by the idea of an outside country screwing with your democratic process.
Your country has gone all around the world screwing with other countries democratic process and you complain when it is your turn?
>>
>>92420
>"No one else could have done it! This had to have come from top men!"

>"What? But Podesta was victim to a phishing email and--"

>"TOP"
>"MEN."
>>
>>92110
>apologizing for his lobbying of the Russian government to release the 30,000 emails
why?

If they have them, they've already read them, it would only benefit the people of the US to know whether or not Clinton is incompetent
>>
>>92228
Yes because Russian hired hackers would leave calling signs and would leave Russian names on those calling signs.

The dems are going fucking insane
>>
>>92258
And number 4 is bad because?

Are the guys who leaked pussygate bad because they did it in October
>>
>>92118
>en? You underestimate your reach over noncoastal liberals and you underestimate coastal liberals too. You'd be going to war with a highly organized, technologically sophisticated, and righteously determined group of people in control of most of your coast and far greater in support. And we'll see how much of your own party supports traitors when the time comes.

heh heh

Underrated
>>
Trickle down effects of the Clinton machine.
1. War mongering
2. Believe everything the media says without requiring proof.
3. Deny the election results as many ways as possible.

If Clinton believed it was the Russians then why didn't she say so when it happened? Why did she wait until she lost the election to start this lie? Lie? Yes it is a lie. You can tell by the way the lie has evolved. It started with the CIA saying it might be Russia since they have been known to do this in the past. Then Clinton says all of the intel agencies say it was Russia (even though no other intel agency agreed) now it appears that the FBI has joined the mantra. They are a little late to the party though. It probably took longer than expected to get the dirt on Comey put together into a nice little info graphic to get him on board.

This all begs the question- why did Clinton deflect all attention away from the content of the emails instead of addressing what is in the emails? The emails prove how corrupt she is. She will do anything to keep the public' s attention off of those emails. Starting WWIII with Russia by accusing them of doing this would be a great way to keep our attention off of her corruption.
>>
>>92348
>>92348
>>One needs to appreciate
>Fuck off with that hoity toity talk you cunt rag.
I can't tell if this is satire.
>>
>>92422
Conflict of interest laws do not apply to the President or Vice President.
>>
So lets see if I got this right. The U.S hacked the entire world (see Edward Snowden) and now we are supposed to be upset someone hacked us?
>>
NY Mag is satire news
>>
>>92457

nobody has claimed there was any tampering with voting machines, but all US intelligence is under consensus that email hacking was Russia's responsibility.

The only reason there's still any denial is because Trump is the candidate we're talking about. Nobody else could publicly implore the Russian government to assist him via a hack in exchange for a reward, have the hack happen, have all intelligence agencies be in agreement on the evidence, and then still have his followers "muh democrat conspiracy".

Trump is literally infallible to these folks, and it's just going to be weird to watch them rush to defend possibly the most flawed man in the history of public office for the next four years.
>>
>>92507
>The only reason there's still any denial is because there's absolutley no evidence and Wikileaks admitted their source was a DNC insider who have them the information in a public park in D.C.
FTFY.
You're gonna have to let this fake news conspiracy spam go eventually.

>and it's just going to be weird to watch them rush to defend possibly the most flawed man in the history of public office for the next four years.
We've just been watching the MSM do it for the last 8.

You'll be okay.
>>
>>92033
DNC got their shit pushed in, so obviously that means the entire election was hacked.

There's no actual proof Russia is involved, just a lot of circumstantial evidence which less-credible sources are trying to push as actual evidence. Funny thing is that the circumstantial evidence doesn't even show that it came from the Russian government itself, only that it was possibly Russians who made it, don't those idiots know how many criminal gangs are operating in Russia?

Anyway this'll be news for a little while until the next media cycle and then it'll all blow over, no cause for alarm
>>
>>92448
The Left is getting what it deserves for fucking with Russia and other countries.
>>
>>92507
>Trump is literally infallible to these folks, and it's just going to be weird to watch them rush to defend possibly the most flawed man in the history of public office for the next four years.

Trump and Putin are one of us. Trump is smart enough to know that he can't get any real change in this country, so he'll have to go around Congress using Putin. Putin will help him take take this country back, get rid of Congress and remove every single liberal after he orders our military to stand down. Then, forming an ethno state and making America great again won't be that far off.
>>
>>92523
>Trump and Putin are one of us. Trump is smart enough to know that he can't get any real change in this country, so he'll have to go around Congress using Putin. Putin will help him take take this country back, get rid of Congress and remove every single liberal after he orders our military to stand down. Then, forming an ethno state and making America great again won't be that far off.

Imagine smoking this much crack.
>>
>>92527
More like meth
>>
>>92474
It's not satire, it's just your average reddit recruited underaged twat, courtesy of /pol/ recruitment spamming.
>>
>>92110
>You say you do not conflict or war

Clowns were talking about revolution a few weeks, now they don't want conflict

Completely agree with your post though.

>>92228
>>92457
Relax anons. That's worded awkwardly.

>identified a hacker by the pseudonym Rasputin who stole login information

Most likely they just meant the hacker goes by Rasputin, not that they figured out he was Russian because of his name.
>>
>>92457
>Russian hired hackers would leave calling signs and would leave Russian names

Not endorsing this story offhand by any means, but I would not be surprised at all if this is what Russian hackers did, whether a teenage Olgino Troll or an ex-KGB veteran.

When former KGB agents assassinated a journalist in London they used both a knife and poisoned his coffee. What was the poison? A radioactive isotope available only a nuclear reactor that would only be in a soviet state and only accessible to someone who had state clearance. In other words, they left a fucking calling card saying "We KGB retirees killed this journalist because he made fun of Putin. Putin himself probably gave us access to the nuclear reactor to do so with full knowledge. Have a nice day!"
>>
>>92027
you know all i see in here is a bunch of butthurt and bitching.......... also i see ppl that cant think for themselves and at vary best are capable of memorize and regurgitate, If that...... Critical thinking would be way too hard for you and its for the best that i say this because it might spark a bit of it for you....... just know your ignorance and your parents Lack of Parenting and teaching you is the Bloom off the Root of the problem..... so in the simple words of a redneck with a PHD... Become Well Informed and Well Learned about What is Really going on in the world and stop thinking what your masters tell you to think you silly Sheep.

Now get back in your Pin before i get the Dog to make loud noise to scare you back in, and you stay there till your rdy for the butcher.
>>
yah thats what i thought.
>>
>>92033
"Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Resign DNC Post"

Due to private emails that were leaked.
Who knows, maybe she would have had Hillary spend more time in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
>>
>>92027
OP is a fag. OP is always a fag.
>>
Meanwhile, the Podesta group is literally registered as a forign agent for the saudis
https://www.fara.gov/docs/5926-Short-Form-20160311-306.pdf

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/medea-benjamin/hillary-clinton-the-podes_b_11779826.html

http://thehill.com/policy/international/276741-saudis-have-lobbying-muscle-for-9-11-fight

http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-bundler-is-directly-lobbying-for-saudi-arabia/

http://www.salon.com/2016/04/08/with_saudi_and_russian_ties_clinton_machines_tentacles_are_far_reaching_according_to_panama_papers/
>>
>>92325
>divide the populace causing infighting within the population.
wasnt him that did this,
>>
>>92027
>nymag.com
>>
>>92785
>She started it!

Grow up, you petulant child.
>>
>>92325

Literally Obama
>>
>>92033
>>92028
>>92027
REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA SAID THAT NOONE COULD SERIOUSLY THINK THE ELECTION COULD POSSIBLY BE HACKED?

I FUCKING REMEMBER

GUESS WHAT

ITS TOO FUCKING LATE TO WORRY ABOUT ELECTION HACKING AFTER WE ALREADY MADE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT AND YOU LAUGHED OBAMA
>>
>>92910
Tldr you made youre bed now lie in it
>>
>>92910
>ELECTION COULD POSSIBLY BE HACKED?
DNC is not "ELECTION"
It's a private organization that serves it's financial doners.
"HACK"? No one knows that, it could have been a leak.

Where was the outrage when Soros "leaked" stuff and MSM posted a pic of Putin with the articles, even though the connection was feeble at best?
>>
>>92051
>mfw dismissing reports based on nothing more than personal bias
>mfw accepting reports based on nothing more than the washington post claiming they have a "source" who overheard two cia guys talking
>>
>>92228
>buzzfeed
>>
>>92326
>And all for the sake of what? Just to try and realign ourselves with Russia and Putin, as Pat Buchanan calls the "savior of western conservatism" against China and the non-western world? To fragment the unity of the west as a defeat to globalism and a return mutually ruinous nationalism?
Honestly I think people like you should be lynched in the streets. Holy fuck, literal cancer right here.
>>
>>92033
>CrowdStrike’s co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, uncovered evidence that two groups of Russian hackers he had named Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear, had been behind the DNC hack. Cozy Bear used a tool called SeaDaddy that allowed it to stealthily exfiltrate information from a victim’s computer. The tool was almost identical to another exfiltration tool previously identified by Symantec as belonging to the group of Russian hackers known to have operated at the behest of Russia’s FSB, a main successor agency to the KGB.

>CrowdStrike also found the other group of hackers, Fancy Bear, was sending command and control instructions from a server with an Internet Protocol (IP) address of 176.31.112.10. This was the same IP address that was linked to command and control of an attack against the German parliament in 2015. The DNC attacker also used a special program to open a communication channel with the command and control server that was identical in form and function to the one used in the German hack. Microsoft had previously identified the communication program as belonging to Fancy Bear, which Microsoft had named “Strontium” at the time.

So, basically: these past attacks attributed to Russia, used the same tools that the DNC attacker did.

Now, i don't know a lot but:

1:
>SeaDaddy
> A term used in the United States Navy where a salty sailor takes a boot-camp under his wing.

2:
If the tools were leaked, like these ones were https://www.engadget.com/2016/09/23/nsa-operative-hacking-tools-leak/, then all the evidence is moot
>>
>>92033
>hacked emails = seth rich + USB
> hacked voting boothes = nope (ask jill stein
> hacked other stuff = what the fuck are you talking about

The emails revealed the real candidate. Same as a job interview.

People voted for what they saw.
And they saw truth.

Anyone that denies this denies truth.

And don't worry.
They'll get trump too.

Welcome to GENERATION NEO
WE're all outside the matrix now
>>
>>92033
>hacked emails = seth rich + USB
> hacked voting boothes = nope (ask jill stein
> hacked other stuff = what the fuck are you talking about

The emails revealed the real candidate. Same as a job interview.

People voted for what they saw.
And they saw truth.

Anyone that denies this denies truth.

And don't worry.
They'll get trump too.

Welcome to GENERATION NEO
WE're all outside the matrix now
>>
Obama saying "Russia is the boogieman who does bad things I don't personally like" is not evidence of anything other then Democrats claiming Russia's a Hacker.

Where is the proof that "everyone saw"?
>>
>>92828
im saying it was already divided,
at worst he only made the divide a little more clear.
>>
>>94079
And this okay because???
>>
>>92027
Fake news
>>
pay attention:

In a land where the states are united, they claim,in a sky-scraping tower adorned with his name,lived a terrible, horrible, devious chump,
the bright orange miscreant known as the Trump.

This Trump he was mean, such a mean little man,with the tiniest heart and two tinier hands,
and a thin set of lips etched in permanent curl,
and a sneer and a scowl and contempt for the world.

He looked down from his perch and he grinned ear to ear, and he thought, “I could steal the election this year! It’d be rather simple, it’s so easily won,I’ll just make them believe that their best days are done!
And I’ll use lots of words disconnected from truth, but I’ll say them with style so they won’t ask for proof.I’ll toss out random platitudes, phrases, and such,They’re so raised on fake news that it won’t matter much!
They won’t question the how to, the what, why, or when

The Trump told them to fear, they should fear he would say

And the scared folk who listened, they devoured each word,
Yes, they ate it all up every word that they heard,petrified that their freedom was under attack,trusting Trump he would take their America back.
From the gays and from ISIS, he’d take it all back,
Take it back from the Democrats, fat cats, and blacks.And the Pant-suited One she was slandered no end, and a lie became truth she could never defend.And the Trump watched it all go according to plan—
a strong woman eclipsed by an insecure man.
And November the 8th arrived, finally it came,
like a slow-moving storm but it came just the same. He pouted a pout like a petulant kid,
thinking this is what Presidents actually did,
thinking he could still be a perpetual jerk,
terrified to learn he had to actually work,
work for every American, not just for a few,
not just for the white ones—there was much more to do. over two million more of us—voted for her.
>>
>>94084
The votes came a little, from here and from there
False consensus, lying polls, other media fare
Wikileaks turned the table on their evil tricks
Exposed the corruption and their Sanders fix
Though you might be right about that asshole
At least he's not Clinton, in that we console.
>>
>>94084
>>94101

Are you guys having a fucking rap battle?

This board keeps on surprising me.
>>
>>94057
>And don’t worry. They’ll get trump too

Thanks. I feel better…
>>
>>92033
And while you getting 92033 his evidence...

Can you also provide logical proof that your "evidence" is not fabricated cause maybe you guys in the NSA and CIA have forgotten: Hello, you're spies. Your whole business is lies, deception and...well, peeping on people.
>>
>>92027
Oh man. The language they use.
>may be true
>probable
>neither of these conclusions can be proven
>>
>>92040
>allegedly
>that they believe
>that has been aligned in the past
So what you're saying is that it's a bunch of baseless conjecture?
>>
>>94084
The future was bright,
For the Clinton that could.
Secure the presidency,
Surely she would!
The media loved her,
And her opponent was bad.
But then the votes tallied,
And Hillary lost. Sad!
>>
The Russians hacked real emails that exposed real corruption and real filth on the dems. However, Assange has gone on record to say it was not leaked by the Russians. So, it doesn't matter what bullshit the CIA fake.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.