[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl gang in sex assault on footballer: Sick women stripped star

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 1

File: 1452291059156.jpg (49KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1452291059156.jpg
49KB, 620x413px
The trio met the stranger on a night out before luring him back to one of their homes.

They plied him with vodka until he passed out and then sexually assaulted him in a bizarre attack.

Footage shot by the trio showed them dancing as they molested their victim.

A judge warned Brogan Gillard, 26, Paige Cunningham, 22, and Shannon Jones, 20, they faced jail after they admitted sexual assault at Preston Crown Court.

Not guilty pleas to charges of sexual assault by penetration and causing actual bodily harm were accepted.

The court heard the clip showed the 20-year-old victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, on the floor as Gillard cut his hair and sliced vegetables over him.

Gillard brandished scissors and asked: “Put in his bum?’’ before parting the cheeks of his bottom.

Though he felt pain, there was no serious injury.

The victim did not wish to give evidence in a trial.

All three, from Barrowin-Furness, Cumbria, will be sentenced in January and were told to sign the sex offenders’ register.

Gillard also admitted unrelated child cruelty charges.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570073/Girl-gang-sex-attack-on-footballer-jail-time-bizarre-sex-assault-footballer-star
>>
Todays women are psychopaths
Dont ever marry one guys, scissors up the bum is nothing compared to divorce rape.
>>
did he cum?
>>
Somewhere there is someone with a fetish for having their hair cut while vegetables are being sliced over their bodies and at the same time scissors are being shoved up their ass.
>>
>>91643
It will probably be me by the end of this thread.
I always catch weird fetishes like some people catch colds :(
>>
>>91643
I mean the getting sodomized with scissors is pretty hot.
Honestly if this happened to me I'd be pissed off they did it while I was unconscious. Like, fuck you, three hot chicks decide to go all scissors-in-the-bum femdom rapists on me and I don't even get to experience it? No, if you're gonna rape me I better be awake. And there better be a beating to go along with the raping!
>>
>>91651
Its fucked up
>>
At least he got vegetables sliced over him!
>>
>>91609
Just wait: these psychobitches will get 6 months in jail. The pussy pass is always in effect.
>>
>>91609
Was the alcohol necessary?
>>
>>91677
Six months?
No way, these women will not spend a day in jail for this.
>>
>>91697
Well, the one girl is definitely gonna see time because of those unrelated child abuse charges. She might be the only one to get locked up, though. What a bunch of crazy whores, I hope they all get 2 years with some equally crazy fat butch who makes them her bitches.
>>
>>91663
>he doesn't have a femdom fetish
what are you gay?
>>
>>91651
>get scissors in ass
>tear intestine
>body gets poisoned
>more bleeding because of the alcohol
No thanks :)
>>
When exactly did women become so horrible?
>>
>>91609
>>
>>91817
Women follow after men. If men weren't degenerate then women naturally wouldn't be degenerate since women mimic men.
>>
>>91817

Have you read any literature from the 17th or 18th century? Or just studied history at all? They've always been pieces of shit, it's just that modern western civilization gives them more freedom to act like cunts and now even rewards them for it. See: Bad Girls Club, role models like Courtney Love, any basic bitch's Facebook wall littered with Someecard posts
>>
>>91817
literally every tale from mesopotamia to greece to rome to china and beyond warns of the inherent bad nature of women. They are not to be trusted, this is the mantra that men of the past knew well
>>
>>91609
2 3 1
>>
>>91609
>some women do a thing lots of men do
>this is somehow proof they're worse
I would say "never change, 4chan", but I wouldn't mean that
>>
>>91909

Fuck off, men don't cut vegetables
>>
>>91909
Anyone who films themselves raping another human being belongs in prison no matter what their gender. The sheer audacity of it sickens me. It's almost like saying, "I don't think they'd lock me up even if they could prove I did it, so I'll leave physical proof."

It's very difficult to get a man convicted for rape and essentially impossible for women, so no one should ever have sympathy for someone so recklessly bold as to video themselves.
>>
>>91910
kek were had
>>
>>91915
Go say hi to the dudes in this thread >>91916 who are upset that, when a firefighter took pictures of himself raping a girl and sent them to his cop friend, his friend turned him in.

Because friendship is magic and more important than the suffering of some 'stranger'.
>>
>>91915
>It's very difficult to get a man convicted for rape
bollocks
>>
>>91915
>>91980
cry more bitch niggas
>>
Where is the vídeo?
>>
>>91822
>Women follow after men. If men weren't degenerate then women naturally wouldn't be degenerate since women mimic men.
Niceme.me
>>
>>92267
sauce
>>
>>91609
sounds like fun times for the guy..
>>
>>93235
>>91778
>>91651
yknow what's sad? Those girls definitely have male friends that are into femdom. Some dude jerks off fantasizing about this shit happening to him, and now he's going to get all depressed knowing that the girl in his class was totally down to literally rape his ass but he missed his chance
>>
That was hot, pity about the choice of toy though
>>
>>91697
The victim will most likely be jailed instead.
>>
>>91677
>these psychobitches will get 6 months in jail

Bullshit. Unless they stand a chance of making the national swim team trials, there's no chance of getting under a year.
>>
>>93997
He should be if there is any justice in the world, these poor women acted in self defence.
>>
>>91915
Anyone who films another human being while they are raping them deserves to be castrated/ovaerictomized.
>>
who wouldn't enjoy this
>>
>>94082
cuck
>>
>>91909
The difference is men would be put in jail, these women will get probation
>>
>>94135
>these women will get probation
>>94135
Or maybe a reality TV show
>>
>>91992
In the US at least it can be problematic. For example it can take years before sex kits are tested that prove if a man did or did not rape someone. Many times the victims refuse to give evidence after the event as it requires a medical exam of the attacked area.

And if the attacker has money, fame, a cop, or solider, good luck nailing them. Although this goes for anything.
>>
>>91639
this.

DID.

HE.

CUM?!?!?
>>
>>94167

People are convicted of rape because the overweight fat friend at the bar was told 'no you cant stay the night' after she swallows his cum.

Go back to your liberal arts community college and talk about a culture that doesn't exist in your safe space that doesn't exist.
>>
>>91609
That's hot!
Video when?
>>
>>94174
>>94167
Honestly it's fucked in both directions and it really just depends on the judge/jury. There are times when innocent men have their lives destroyed because there were too many feminists on the jury, but there are also a lot of guilty rapists that get to go free because it's very difficult to actually prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt.
Also this is criminal cases, in college expulsions it's completely fucked by feminists. The Obama administration forces colleges to expel men accused of rape if he can't prove his innocence, and there have been quite a few men expelled from college based on nothing more than an accusation. I don't like Trump but one good thing I'm hoping for from his presidency is revoking the Dear Colleague letter and ending this bullshit
>>
>>94206
>The Obama administration forces colleges to expel men

What the fuck conspiracy bullshit is this? Federal prosecution isn't involved and decisions to expel are made per university. The letter from the exec branch i *think* you are referring to (there are literally millions of Dear Colleague letters) introduces no new policy and recommends no new legislation.
>>
There is no such thing as rape culture
>>
>>94230
You're an idiot. This isn't "conspiracy bullshit" the letter tells the universities that they either expel students who can't prove their innocence, or lose all federal funding. Federal prosecution has nothing to do with this so I don't know why you brought that up, and decisions to expel are forced upon the university by Obama or else they lose funding. It's not "new legislation" but it's a vastly different interpretation of old legislation (Title IX) and yes it is a new policy, that wasn't the case under Bush or any other president
>>
>>94282
Sounds like fake news to me anon.
Sorry
>>
>>94282

Since you won't link, I will:
http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/letters/colleague-201104.pdf

That's from 2011 and was the top google hit. But again, there's a shitload of Dear Colleague letters, so you really do need a fucking source, particularly to where you got this idea that this is some radically different interpretation of Title IX and related legislation.
>>
>>94290
>Thus, in order for a school’s grievance procedures to be consistent with Title IX standards, the school must use a preponderance of the evidence standard (i.e., it is more likely than not that sexual harassment or violence occurred). The “clear and convincing” standard (i.e., it is highly probable or reasonably certain that the sexual harassment or violence occurred), currently used by some schools, is a higher standard of proof.
>currently used by some schools
Now let's put on our thinking caps for a second. If Title IX was passed in 1972, then how could schools have been using a "clear and convincing" standard all the way up until 2011 if that standard violated Title IX? Oh yeah, because THIS WAS A RADICALLY DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF TITLE IX. Literally every single administration before this was fine with the clear and convincing standard. Bush let colleges use this standard. Clinton did not think it violated Title IX. Other Bush did not think it violated Title IX. Reagan was fine with it. This was a radically different interpretation of Title IX because it used Title IX to force colleges to make changes that were radically different than the requirements any previous administration had required under Title IX. There's more to it than that and there's more than just the letter, but forcing colleges to switch to the laughable preponderance of evidence standard is probably the biggest change that Obama made

Oh, and when I say "Obama" just so we're clear I'm referring to President Barack Obama, the 44th and current President of the United States. Because let's face it, if you're dumb enough to say "well gee there's more than one Dear Colleague letter which one could you possibly be talking about?" then you're probably dumb enough to claim I need to specify which Obama because there's more than one person named Obama, even though the context should make it fucking obvious
Here's a source for that one too:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
>>
>>94286
It's really not and it was a pretty big fucking deal all over the news when it happened, and is still a big deal. Go look around you can see tons of articles written about it, the change from "clear and convincing" to forcing colleges to use "preponderance of evidence," along with other pressure from the Obama administration to force colleges to be harder on males accused of rape (whether they're guilty or not) is definitely very real and a legitimate issue. One that Trump will hopefully reverse.

If you want "fake news" try the "1 in 5 female college students are victims of sexual assault in college" stat they throw around
>>
>>94344
Yeah I am pretty sure the NYT would have covered such a thing.
This is the easiest way to root out fake news.
>>
>>94346
Easy, sure, but intellectually lazy.
>>
>>91909
Welcome to 4chan
The men are insecure
The women are insecure men
And the kids are FBI
>>
>>94351
Upvoted and reblogged
>>
So...has the video leaked yet?
>>
>>94376
Sent :) it is all yours my friend!
>>
Must have been a manlet getting ridiculed,

How can Women overpower a player?
>>
>>94411
>They plied him with vodka until he passed out
literally the second line
>>
>>94391
PM sent
>>
>>93240
yeah those pussies enable that shit.
>>
I wonder if they thought they would get away with it or be let off easily?
>>
>>94558
Probably.
>>
>tfw you have a femdom fetish
Feels bad man
>>
>>94800
Yeah but you wouldnt want the ole scissors in the bum routine.
>>
>>94801
Very true

Also wtf was the vegetable and hair things?
>>
>>91609
They should've cut off his balls and forced him to eat it. All men deserve to be castrated.
>>
this happened near where I live so fucked up
>>
>>91609
Inb4 they get probation
>>
>>91609
sheeeeeeeeeeet even that guy got molested I just fapped.
drunk and vodka fuck
>>
Sounds like he was asking for it.
>>
>>94343
>Oh, and when I say "Obama" just so we're clear I'm referring to President Barack Obama, the 44th and current President of the United States. Because let's face it, if you're dumb enough to say "well gee there's more than one Dear Colleague letter which one could you possibly be talking about?" then you're probably dumb enough to claim I need to specify which Obama because there's more than one person named Obama, even though the context should make it fucking obvious
>Here's a source for that one too:
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

what a long way to call someone a retard
>>
>>91609
nice
>>
>>91609
Hah, i'm from Barrow. Anything you guys want to know?
>>
>>91609

Right now their is a guy on /b/ who would sell his soul to the devil for this to happen to him
>>
>>97705
there's guys on /news/ who would sell our soul to the devil for this
>tfw no femdom girlfriend to get two of her friends to beat and rape you
>>
What they did was sick but holy shit I need this doujin
>>
>>97705
lmao
>>
>>91651
IKR? Why do jocks always get the girls...
>>
>>91995
Edgy.
>>
>>94082
>Who wouldn't enjoy having a sharp object inserted in their rectum
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>91609
>violences for the sake of violence
>no sexual satisfaction from the women

What the fuck
At least men rape with a purpose in mind
>>
>>98260
>he doesn't have a femdom fetish
>he wouldn't enjoy being tortured by two hot girls and one okayish looking one
Are you gay or something?

>>98276
How do you know they didn't get sexual satisfaction? For all you know they orgasmed as soon as they started cutting those vegetables. I know I jizzed my pants the last time I made a salad
>>
>>98276

Many rapes of females by males are "foreign object rape" too.
>>
Women can not be rapists because rape is institutional forced sexual intercourse and historically men have always had the societal advantage in fucking people unwillingly.
I'm sorry, but if you're a white guy getting fucked against your will I have no sympathy, get over it
>>
>>98448
>wouldn't enjoy being tortured = gay
Pain is gain I guess
>>
>>98448
Actually I am, and if anything, that just solidifies my point that jamming scissors into an anus would be painful, and possibly lethal.

Heck, the anus' wall is only one cell thick, and can easily get infected if pierced for obvious reasons.

Jesus fucking Christ, even with lube and stretching, a penis can cause bleeding, I don't even want to imagine what a pair of scissors will do to it.
>>
>>94343
tl;dr
>>
>>91609
kek. shit happened before. Let them get hell.
>>
>>100000
>>99999
rolling quints for femdom gang rape fetish
>>
>>100000
sweeeeet
>>
>>100000
SHIT
>>
>>100000
Impressive
>>
>>100000
Fail, time to put this board out of its misery.
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/99995014/#100000000
>>
>>100044
Why are you linking to an archived /pol/ thread??
>>
>>100000
HAPPY BIG BOARDAY /news/!
>>
>>100000
Nice

I got the 50k and that wasn't even that long ago.
>>
>>91643
Present
>>
>>100000
Excellent get.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.