[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas:Korean Man assaulted, dragged victim into West Campus street,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 0

AUSTIN - A man is facing an aggravated assault charge after he allegedly knocked another man to the ground and dragged him into the middle of a busy street.

Police have charged Dong Hyun Kim, 27, in the alleged assault. Court documents allege that around 4:25 p.m. Nov. 29, Kim began screaming at a woman along the 2300 block of Guadalupe Street from a parked car. Police said Kim believed the woman – who was walking to class at the time – was responsible for him being suspended from the university.

Kim allegedly got out of the car and charged screaming at the woman. The victim was walking on Guadalupe at the time and approached Kim, who threw a smoothie in the victim’s face. According to the affidavit, the victim told police the driver pulled away with his hand stuck in the rolled-up passenger window. Cell phone video provided to police shows the victim jogging beside Kim’s car until it stops due to traffic.

The affidavit states Kim exited the vehicle again and began punching the victim, knocking him to the ground. Kim then allegedly grabbed the victim by the ankles and dragged him into Guadalupe Street’s rush hour traffic. Cell phone video shows a Good Samaritan grab Kim and pull both him and the victim out of traffic.
Police also allege Kim posted on Facebook after the assault, “I knocked that (expletive) out on the drag and dragged his ass into the middle of the street. Everyone saw it. And I got to walk away free.”

Kim was arrested and booked into the Travis County Jail on Wednesday afternoon. Bond has been set at $25,000.

http://www.kvue.com/news/crime/120116-west-campus-assault-charge/361055967
>>
>>89588
Well they do take education really seriously
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.