[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany - Afghan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: maria-ladenburger-739620.jpg (55KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
maria-ladenburger-739620.jpg
55KB, 590x350px
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

>Maria Ladenburger, the daughter of a high-ranking EU official, was returning from a party in the university city of Freiburg in Germany when she was assaulted on a cycle path.

>She was raped and then drowned before her body was found in the River Dreisam. The shocking incident happened on October 16 but details have only been released after an arrest on Friday.

>The suspect, an Afghan migrant, was caught after police found DNA on a scarf near the path. The scarf reportedly belonged to Maria. They also found a strand of hair on a nearby blackberry bush.

>Officers then trawled CCTV to see find people with a similar hairstyle, which led them to the suspect. Following his arrest the suspect, aged 17, pleaded guilty to the attack and will be sentenced next year.

>The unnamed migrant arrived in Germany last year as an unaccompanied minor and lived with a local family in the city.

RIP to this girl, odd that the Guardian, Independent and BBC aren't covering this story? Do left wingers now want a blanket ban on any news story that portrays refugees negatively?
>>
>>89552
8/10 would culturally enrich
>>
>>89552
>odd that the Guardian, Independent and BBC aren't covering this story
Because they don't rely on kneejerk outrage as a business model like express.co.uk does, so they don't highlight racebait/clickbait stories like this one. Random murders happen so often that they are best covered by local outlets anyway.
>>
>>89569
Or because it doesn't align with their narrative...
>>
>>89552
I bet the official is going to have to publically forgive the poor refugee.
>>
>>89569
Girls are often assaulted and killed by 17-year olds?
What kind of shithole do you live in?
This wasn't a random murder. A man, kid even, that young committing a crime like this is very rare. And I can guarantee you 100% that the fact that he's a refugee has everything to do with why he killed that girl.
>>
Merkel is going to be re-elected.
>>
Send them all back. Let the fucking middle eastern countries take care of them if it's actually about safety (it isn't).
>>
Oh the irony
>>
Thanks Merkel!
>>
>>89552
obviously this is a target-rape-murder... she is being targeted by her top EU official enemies...
>>
>>89635
get real, moron
>>
Laden Burger.
Not American.
>>
>>89583
>THESE 10 MEDIA HAVE THE BEST NARRATIVE, THE 7TH WILL SHOCK YOU

>>89587
California man would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>89590

I doubt it
winds are changing
>>
>>89552
Beady eyed jew trash.

Maybe ((((they)))) will stop being so ((((tolerant)))).
>>
>>89569
They are not covering it because they know it makes their globalist open borders agenda look like shit
>>
>>89569
>because they don't rely on kneejerk outrage

Haha, you're a funny guy. They don't rely on knee-jerk outrage but jump at even the slightest opportunity to call something racist.
>>
>>89679
How many people accused of rape have had their names and pictures published by these organisations?
>>
>>89697
The Express or the Guardian?
>>
i bet she was tight as she could be and her bootyhole was so nice and clean and was sweeter than any sweet tater pie i wish i couldve herd her scream
>>
>>89698
Both?
>>
On November 30, the House of Representatives has ratified "H.R. 6393, Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017" with 390 votes for, sponsored by "California Republican" Devin Nunes whose third largest donor in 2016 is Google parent Alphabet, Inc

The text of this Patriot Act 2 - Electric Boogaloo is readable here:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr6393/text

A quick skim of the text reveals "Title V—Matters relating to foreign countries", whose Section 501 calls for the government to "counter active measures by Russia to exert covert influence … carried out in coordination with, or at the behest of, political leaders or the security services of the Russian Federation and the role of the Russian Federation has been hidden or not acknowledged publicly.”

Definitions include "media manipulation, covert broadcasting, disinformation and forgeries, and funding agents of influence".

The bill was introduced on November 22, two days before the Washington Post published its infamous Nov. 24 article citing "experts" who claim Russian propaganda helped Donald Trump get elected.

→ https://archive.is/LjZTk

This law, if passed by the Senate and signed by the president, could be used to target, threaten, or eliminate so-called “fake news” websites, a list which has been used to arbitrarily define any website, or blog, that does not share the mainstream media's proclivity to serve as the Public Relations arm of a given administration.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/house-quietly-passes-bill-targeting-russian-propaganda-websites

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/12/bill-targeting-russian-propaganda-passes-house.html
>>
aw shit. meant to start a new thread
>>
>>89552
well hey, at least she wasn't racist. Right?
>>
this kinda hot

a low life brown skin refugee scum forcefully holds down this royal light skin beauty with a plump pussy and as he gazes upon her beautiful pale body, his savage terrorist blood rushes into his dirty phallus.

his vile throbbing member is as strong as the will of his terrorist ancestors and his inner desire for this royal white woman is like that of a beast who is blinded by rage. he plunges into her, each thrust defiles her, his erect penis is like that of a devil's horn.
>>
>>89761
thanks anon you gave me a boner
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.