[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The entire internet will be backed up in Canada to save it from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/the-entire-internet-will-be-backed-up-in-canada-to-save-it-from-donald-trump/ar-AAkW2yt?li=AA54rU
>>
>implying Trump won't have the resources to totally wreck someone's servers if he willed it
>>
>>88791
They're just building a mirror for the Wayback Machine. It isn't like they are moving their whole operation to Canada. They're just making a backup, which is smart because they don't have one right now and the data they keep is very valuable to a great many people.
>>
What happens when Canada's half-wit child emperor trades the internet for some more refugees
>>
>>88817
They should have backed it up a long time ago. What happens if it crashes and they lose it?
>>
>>88791
Important information a must-bump!
>>
Neato
>>
>The entire internet will be backed up

No it won't. Fuck off with this clickbait trash.
>>
Canada is no guardian of free speech.
>>
All of the facts appear to have been checked.
>>
>The entire internet will be backed up
>inb4 david bowie prints it
>>
>>88791
>Backing up data in a pro-censorship country
I hope nobody here will miss websites that aren't feminist approved
>>
What about all those illegal things? Torrents?

You gonna save every catched shitpost too? That one time some kid posted his collection of hi-res dog assholes?
>>
>>90289
>You gonna save every catched shitpost too? That one time some kid posted his collection of hi-res dog assholes?
of course anon, most important things are in top of the list
>>
I tried to check an old poetry forum I used to post on, there were thousands of submissions from hundreds of people but the way back machine only saved snapshots of the front page, you couldnt look at any of the poems, completely pointless.
>>
Canada can't even handle their immigration website getting swarmed, and you expect them to download the internets?

good luck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.