[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump goes full /pol/tard, claims he would have won popular vote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 1

So despite there being literally zero evidence of widespread voter fraud by illegal immigrants, future US President Donald Trump is now parroting a retarded conspiracy theory from /pol/ that millions of illegal immigrants voted for Hillary in this election (they didn't)

Has there ever been a world leader this fucking stupid in recent history?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-votes-idUSKBN13M0XZ
>>
>>88095
>Liberals getting this defensive.
lol
>>
>>88096
It's good to ignore and mock the will of the majority in a democratic election.
>>
>>88096
>Trumptards getting this retarded
kek
>>
>>88096
If you suggest that everyone that didn't vote for you was somehow complicit with voter fraud, people are going to get defensive, sure.
>>
>>88095
Obama
>>
He probably got the idea from these dumbass articles by Milo Yinnapoulas and Infowars floating around saying that ACCORDING TO SOME GUY'S TWEET 3 million of the votes were done by illegals.
>>
Illegals can vote in the US? True freedom.
>>
>>88108
no, they can't. But that doesn't stop the conspiracy theorists from being idiots
>>
>>88109
Except they can. In california you are registered to vote when you get your driver's license. If you're illegal then you're expected to opt out, but there's nothing guaranteeing it and it would require iniative on behalf of the illegal to pull themselves out of the voting registration.
>>
>>88116
http://www.snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/

Continue your completely unfounded conspiracy theory though
>>
>>88117
>If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State's office.
>>
>>88095
So if the 3 states flip Hillary will have enough to win?
>>
>>88095
You clearly didnt read the tweet. He doesnt say anything about imigrants. And he's 100% correct he won despite the millions of illegitimate votes for shillary.

Anyone here know any real life hillary supporters? I work at a gas station on the interstate and all i have not met one willing to admit it
>>
>>88120
http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/frequently-asked-questions/

>To register to vote you must complete a brief voter registration application on paper or online. When you register online, the system will search the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) database for your California driver license or identification card number, date of birth, and last four digits of your social security number.
>and last four digits of your social security number

The voter registration information is automatically transferred by the DMV, but to be approved, county elections officials require your SS number, and if you did not provide your SS number as per AB60, they request that information. If that information is not provided, your application to vote is declined.
>>
>>88124

Meanwhile in my world I know two Trump voters, a few Clinton voters, and many more "fuck this I ain't voting" people. Our anecdotal evidence means literally nothing.

Also nobody ever provides evidence of the millions of illegal votes, just supposed patterns and conspiracies (this goes for both sides, since the recount will probably prove nothing).
>>
>>88095
Nope, there hasn't and trumptards are even stupider.

That's how it works. He may be dumb, but he knows how to fool the dumber
>>
>>88095

>50% of your population didn't even vote
>blame it on the mexicans

lol
>>
>>88135
Everyone I know grudgingly or enthusiastically voted for Hillary except my racist Dad, who we had fun trolling at Thanksgiving, esp because the progeny more than outvoted him.

I guess you live in a hellhole of racist sexism, bro.
>>
>>88095
There's also literally zero evidence of voting machines being hacked, but that didn't stop the Hillary campaign from announcing they would participate in the recount.

Fair is fair. If one is a retarded conspiracy theory, so is the other.
>>
>>88095
would have won the popular vote if it wasnt for illegal voters and because of possible voter fraud

Accept God Emperor Trump as your overlord

http://i.imgur.com/hBAeeLq.jpg
>>
>>88146
There was no claim from Hillary that the recount was driven by hacked machines. The Clinton campaign already claimed it doesn't have hopes the outcome will be turned in their favor.
It was Jill Stein's campaign that initiated the recount and raised funds for it. The reason given was "statistical variances that alarmed cybersecurity researchers". Probably due to something totally inane or maybe a result of glitch, possibly fraud, very unlikely due to hacking, and thus very unlikely to change the outcome.
Literally all Clinton has done allow send the campaign's attorneys to cooperate with the recount effort, because why not.
>>
>>88149
to not let it look like you're supporting it, that's why not
>>
>>88150
Why wouldn't you support it if it's paid for?
Hell, Trump should support it as a gesture of good will. Anything to work potential kinks from our systems seems worthwhile on the face of it.
>>
Trump won fair and square and now this Jill girl wants to challenge him? what for!
>>
>>88125
>and last four digits of your social security number
What the fuck? Why don't they check the full SSN?
>>
>>88095

What's done is done. It's not like he's going to be stripped of his President-elect status now. People need to get over it.

He is right about one thing - all this is doing is cause further division within the country and waste money.
>>
we're never going to hear the end of this from him
>>
>>88095
Arent both sides claiming voter fraud now? This is getting silly...
>>
>>88165
Trump claimed fraud with no evidence, Jill suggested it with tenuous evidence. Clinton's camp made no gesture either way.
>>
>>88168
Tenuous evidence that the Green Party should have won those states?
>>
>>88170
A recount needn't be to change election outcomes; indication of error is worth investigating for everyone's sake.
As far as why Jill did it, you should ask Jill, as she's not been explicit on that matter. If there is some ulterior motive, perhaps she was just drawing attention to her own party; not sure why it matters either way.
>>
>>88168
If Jill has tenuous evidence, then Trump has a basement full of undocumented Mexicans he SWATed for red-handed voter fraud.

This is fucking silly on all ends, and the hypocrisy is absolutely over the top. The best part is, now that so many people have their hopes up for a recount in Clinton's favor, or an electoral rebellion, that I now have to actually listen to their antics for the next few weeks.
>>
>>88173
>and the hypocrisy is absolutely over the top.

Of course it is; Trump claimed the election would be rigged, and now that there's a hand recount, he's absolutely certain it is pointless.
>>
>>88168
>shitlibs are this disingenuous
>>
>>8809i>>88172
It is likely both sides committed some form of voter fraud, wether it be throwing votes out or utilizing fake votes. I would even consider illegal immigrants voting to be a possible concern given the circumstances.

What really baffles me is the insinuation that the Russians did it. Apparently they are behind every American scandal these days...
>>
>>88095
Prove they didn't, faggot. Why else the fuck you'd want them to stay here other than to vote Democrat and maintain a large permanent underclass? If a recount does happen, such fraud will be exposed.

>Has there ever been a world leader this fucking stupid in recent history?

Barack Hussein Obama, who has fucked up race relations in this country and pandered to both Communists and Islamists alike while smearing law enforcement, Christians, and the state of Israel, but of course you vapid self-entitled airheads still living on the welfare plantation still think he's a genius.

America has grown tired of your pretentious snob stupidity and SJW hypocrisy. Trump won because FUCK YOU AND YOUR ASSBACKWARD FAILED LEFTIST AGENDA. Get over it, snowflake.
>>
>>88158
Because they would probably have a copy of it already, they want the user to confirm it.
>>
California voter here, all you need to know is an address and a name to vote here. Fraud is pretty rampant.
>>
>>88177
>What really baffles me is the insinuation that the Russians did it. Apparently they are behind every American scandal these days...
It's more than an insinuation:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-government-officially-accuses-russia-of-hacking-campaign-to-influence-elections/2016/10/07/4e0b9654-8cbf-11e6-875e-2c1bfe943b66_story.html
>>
>>88095
Has anyone noticed that the shills are back? That means they're getting paid again... Their operation is up and running, what's their end-goal this time? Steal the election with BS "recounts"?
>>
>>88141

I think you replied to the wrong person, because I had mostly pro-Clinton and "they both suck I'm not voting" with Trump as a small handful of voters. But you prove the point that between the three of us this anecdotal evidence proves absolutely nothing regarding voter fraud.
>>
>>88172

It's about the money.

She only needed 2 million to fund the recount, any additional cash is being put towards Green party elections next year at state and local levels. She basically got several million dollars for her party for free, in addition to whatever publicity this generates for the Greens.
>>
>>88096
Nigga can you imagine this shit being quoted in documentaries years from now? Its pure cringe. Someone needs to take his social media accounts away pronto. Prez has more important shit to do if hes gonna make American great again
>>
>>88124
Stop talking to customers and coworkers about politics if you wanna keep your stupid job kid
>>
>>88149
In some states with both voting machines and paper (in small areas where results should be similar) had a 7.5% difference between the two.
It sound like how you'd hack a voting machine : after the 100 firsts votes (so it passes a manual verification on the election day morning), count one vote for X every 15 votes for Y.

The "how you'd hack a voting machine" part, I read in the last few years about possible frauds in France and Europe, but I assume the scheme is similar in the US.
I'm for the recount, not because it could get Donald out (I hope it won't), but because an international scandal about voting machines, since there are not well introduced yet here, would get them banned. And here too there are suspicions of frauds for next year elections.

>>88154
>Hell, Trump should support it as a gesture of good will.
And publish his birth record.
>>
>>88124
>my limited anecdotal experience means that Hillary doesn't have any supporters
Holy fuck Trump supporters are even dumber than Trump
And no, he's 100% wrong. There were no millions of illegitimate votes, he's just making shit up

>>88146
Hillary isn't saying that the voting machines were definitely 100% hacked, the way that Trump and /pol/ are stating the millions of illegal votes is a settled fact. Hillary (actually mostly Jill) simply wants a recount because the margins were so close that a few mistakes could have made the difference.
Hillary/Jill thinks it's POSSIBLE that MAYBE something got messed up. Whereas Trump thinks there were DEFINITELY millions of deliberate acts of voter fraud

>>88183
>Prove they didn't
that's not how this works. If you're the one making a bullshit conspiracy claim, you're the one who needs to prove it.
Prove that Trump isn't a lizard-person here to conquer the earth

>Barack Hussein Obama
>Hussein
ah yes, the whole "look he has a scary middle name that means he's secretly a terrorist!" attack. I'm beginning to see why you're a Trump supporter

>Trump won because
idiots like you are fucking idiots and wanted to vote for somebody as dumb as yourself
>>
>>88188
Sure, but there are evidence peices (google) that claim voter fraud for a wide array of specific instances across the country. They arent focused on by any of the media sites because it does not align with their goal to influence people to turn away from Trump.

Did Russia hack the government? Possibly. Did they hack the polls? Seems unlikely, and convinient to a narrative.
>>
>be me
>trolled my way to presidency
>post random shit on twitter (have lame handle but whatev)
>the whole nation goes crazy about it
>the whole world is looking at me in awe

I really don't know what to think of it. It's amazing that he's trolling the whole world like that, but I'd like things not to fuck up too hard before a self sustainable Mars colony is set up ; and as long as everybody and their media keep feeding the trolls, things could colossally fuck up.
>>
>the president believes in clickbait and fake news
>>
>>88096
I'm not a liberal. Trump has provided no evidence to back up his claims, regardless of where my sympathies lie I can only rationally conclude he is an idiot who believes in conspiracy theories.
>>
>>88183
You sound like an intelligent, rational individual who is totally dispelling the stereotype that Trump supporters are complete fucking morons
>>
>>88098
>I want 5 large cities to elect the president.
We have the electoral college precisely so that scenario doesn't happen.
>>
>>88206
>And no, he's 100% wrong. There were no millions of illegitimate votes, he's just making shit up
I'm legitimately curious how you can prove this. I guess you just chalk how all the states with little to no voter id laws being blue must be PURE COINCIDENCE.
>>
>>88183
"Prove they didn't"

Prove I'm not Jesus Christ.
>>
>>88095
>implying that those illegals haven had kids that are now 20 years old
My dad helped birth hundreds of illegal immigrants in Florida of which he never got paid for.
>>
He's right though. 2-3 million illegals in sanctuary cities voted against him.
>>
>>88261
According to whom?
>>
>>88233
That isn't how voter registration works.
>>
>>88272
Lack of voter ID laws means millions of illegals are probably voting illegally
>>
>>88274
>probably
No it doesn't they wouldn't even have been able to get registration cards to vote in the first place. The SoS of each state would have denied their voter applications.
>>
>>88275
Who said they were trying to register, they simply vote in the name of someone else or vote in the name of someone who recently died and was still on the register.
>>
>>88275
well the first thing you do in a long term strategy of election fraud, is get corrupt Sos's elected.

done and done
>>
>>88282
Those votes would be excised when the SoS of each state certifies the vote. Have you ever voted before? Each county government checks to see if those voters are who they said they were and if they were alive, then they give their vote totals to secretary of state of each state to check however they want. This is when they kick all the felons who voted off as well as the illegal aliens and whoever else voted that they can justify getting rid of. Back in the Jim Crow days they kicked the blacks off for not paying poll taxes.

My point being: It's literally not possible for illegal aliens to vote without getting through at least the county government and then the state government after that.
>>
Illegals have without a doubt voted in the election
>>
>>88125
The literal website for registration does not require any ID to use. Do you have any source besides 'unbiased and impartial' Snopes?
>>
>>88302
Anon didn't cite snopes. They cited the literal website for registration.

> To register to vote in California, you must be:
> A United States citizen,
> A resident of California,
> 18 years of age or older on Election Day,
> Not currently imprisoned or on parole for the conviction of a felony (for more information on the rights of people who have been incarcerated, please see the Secretary of State's Voting Rights for Californians with Criminal Convictions or Detained in Jail or Prison), and
> Not currently found to be mentally incompetent by a court of law (for more information, please see Voting Rights: Persons Subject to Conservatorship)

Those are the requirements for registration. When you register, they look up your information and check to make sure you meet all of those requirements. If you don't meet the requirements you are not registered

>does not require ID
https://covr.sos.ca.gov/Home/MainForm
It requires either your ID # or your SSN
Either one of those can be used to verify whether or not you are a citizen who is eligible to vote
>>
>>88095
He should raise funds to go through california's votes and see how many illegals voted.
As a californian, I'd like to know.
>>
>>88315
0 illegals voted, Anon...
>>
>>88122
Cuckton shills getting their hopes up again, hahaha
>>
>>88095
Brilliant /pol/bait, faggot

It's like you want idiots like >>88322 to shit up the board with more partisan kneejerking
>>
>>88122
He won Michigan by over 10k votes. It seems small, but it's large enough count that no recount in the history of ever has flipped that many votes in one direction or another.

His margins in the other states were larger.
Wisconsin: ~30k
Pennsylvania: ~70k
>>
>>88326
http://www.newsweek.com/presidential-recount-clinton-chances-success-wisconsin-525617

>Last week, a group of election lawyers and computer scientists urged the Clinton campaign to ask for recounts in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania, where anomalies indicated either benign problems with voting machines or possible tampering or fraud. In some Wisconsin counties, for example, more votes were recorded than there were registered voters.
>>
>>88156
the point is to study whether he did win fair and square dummy
>>
>>88186
>fraud is possible, therefore it is rampant
nice logic dummy
>>
>>88194
I think it's more to check that the machines aren't compromised for future elections
>>
>>88328
Yes, and? The facts don't change. No recount has ever shifted that many votes.

Desperate clinton drones are hilarious.
>>
Righties saying that illegals voted even though they won the election

What is this bizzaro-america and how do i get back to the normal one
>>
>>88305
You don't actually have to be registered to vote.

You just have to pinky swear and give a name and address when it's time to vote.
>>
>>88339
No, you have to give the name and address of a registered voter. You can try giving somebody else's name/address, but you have to go to the correct polling station and if that person also tries to vote they would obviously pick up on it. And if that happened 3 million fucking times then maybe you conspiracy idiots could find a single example of it happening
>>
>>88333
Then why are the shills back?
>>
>>88387
It's like you're so politically polarized that you're incapable of being a non-partisan even for a second. Interesting.
>>
>>88095
I honestly hope there's an audit that flips the election to Hillary so I can see his twitter explosion afterwards. It would be insane.
>>
>>88242
Jesus, save us from the /pol/tards please.
>>
shut the fuck up you're all dumb niggers who are butthurt over trump's win get over it already you pussies
>>
>>88305
This guy is correct.
>>
>>88158
Idiot. They know your name and ss#. You just have to confirm it you fucking retard.
>>
>>88146
This logic blows my fucking mind. You must be the gas station worker
>>
>>88095
So despite there being literally zero evidence that there wasn't widespread voter fraud by illegal immigrants, you still say "they didn't".
>>
>>88158
>being so underage that you've never had to use an SSN for something before

/pol/ needs to stop recruiting from reddit
>>
>>88231
Where exactly is the logic in that? If specific cities have a lot of people in them, why shouldn't those cities be the most influential in deciding who becomes president?

The electoral college makes it so that certain people are simply more important.
>>
>>88242
Easy : what underwear was I wearing when you talked to me the other night, when you told me I should eliminate fags and shouldn't take the pills the doctors gave me?

>>88338
>how do i get back to the normal one
It still is in the reality where Mandela died in the 80's.

>>88438
I think it was put in place so that niggers would have 3/5 of a vote (while not having right to vote themself). The north and south states had to agree on something.
>>
>>88416
So despite there being zero evidence that Fidel Castro wasn't being mind controlled by a psychic ghost, you're still saying "he wasn't"
>>
>>88416
I witness it every year in Chicago every election.
I have recorded the buses going from polling station to polling station at very MINIMUM 500-600 people all Hispanic all going into various polling places, I have sent copies for YEARS to every authority I could think of from the CPD all the way up to the FBI and to every news media outlet and....nothing.

I was starting to record it again this year and the CPD stopped me and told me I would be arrested for voter intimidation if I didn't stop.

In 2008 I recorded them busing people out in the suburbs and voting out there as well, I even got one person on video saying they will be going to Milwaukee next.

Project Veritas has a DNC staffer saying they do EXATCLY what I witnessed.

So fuck off bitch faggot
>>
>>88451
>I have recorded the buses going from polling station to polling station at very MINIMUM 500-600 people all Hispanic all going into various polling places, I have sent copies for YEARS to every authority I could think of from the CPD all the way up to the FBI and to every news media outlet and....nothing.
God forbid that Hispanic people be allowed to vote, Anon. You do know that white male landowners aren't the only ones who can vote now, right?

>Project Veritas
Oh, you mean the discredited laughing stock of a "fact checking" organization run by that con artist James O'Keefe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

http://www.snopes.com/2016/10/18/project-veritas-election-videos/
>>
>>88452
Project Veritas has videos of people admitting it. Kreamer got fired over his comments. Using Snopes and Wikipedia as counter arguments makes you come off as an ignorant shill.
>>
>>88453
>Project Veritas has videos of people admitting it
Project Veritas are literally con artists who have been shown time and time again to deceptively edit videos to fit their viewpoint. You should actually read those articles, you might learn something. Discounting Wikipedia and Snopes because they contradict your /pol/ narrative makes you come off as a retarded kneejerker.
>>
>>88452
>>88454
>samefag shill

you ignorant faggot I said that these people went to MULTIPLE voting station and voted

You can watch the video
There is no editing when Kreamer and the other puke said point blank they engage in voter fraud

>do not refute facts attack the source

begone shill
>>
>>88453
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe#Failed_sting_of_Open_Society_Foundations_.282016.29

>On March 16, 2016, O'Keefe attempted to call Open Society Foundations under the assumed name of "Victor Kesh", describing himself as attached to "a, uh, foundation"[sic] seeking to "get involved with you and aid what you do in fighting for, um, European values."[sic] O'Keefe forgot to hang up after recording the voicemail, and several more minutes of audio were recorded, revealing that he was attached to Discover the Networks and planning a series of attempts to create embarrassing videos or other recordings of targeted groups.[130][131]
>>
>>88454
>Discounting Wikipedia and Snopes because they contradict your /pol/ narrative

discounting them because they have been prove false over and over again exactly like the MSM has been proven to be in the tank for the DNC and colludes with them.
>>
>>88455
>you ignorant faggot I said that these people went to MULTIPLE voting station and voted
You're the only shill here, except you don't even realize it.
>There is no editing when Kreamer and the other puke said point blank they engage in voter fraud
lol and you're the gullible faggot who actually believed it despite all the dozens of other times Veritas has put out videos being proved fake by multiple sources. Hokay then, good luck with that.
>>
>>88451
>I have documented evidence of hundreds of Hispanics committing large-scale voting fraud for the Democrats and not even Fox News will do anything with it
>I have never publicly uploaded any of this evidence anywhere online
Sounds legit
>>
>>88451
Why do you feel the need to lie to strangers on a Vietnamese watermelon seed-spitting forum?
>>
wow CTR bailed on /pol/ and ended up here?
you realize you're just going to attract them here also right?
>>
>>88505
Are you really skewed so far to the right that you think anyone who hates politics on a news board is a shill for Hillary's zombie campaign organization?
>>
>>88455
Evidence?
Oh that's right, you don't have any
>>
>>88505
Trump seems either retarded or a genius conman. People keep asking me to "give him a chance" but nothing I've seen from him thus far breeds much respect. I didn't even know what ctr was until I visited /pol/ and I don't understand how anyone can be so certain that Trump isn't worthy of a lot of the scorn he receives. I just assumed it was a concerted effort by some sockpuppets looking to defend their candidate by spamming conversations that are critical of him.
>>
Yet again Trump proves his brilliant ability to muddy the waters of issues and confuse everybody.

Someone is saying your team cheated? Accuse them of cheating; when the ref comes to see what happened, it will be so confusing he'll just tell everyone to move on.
>>
>>88505
>CTR
>the 72.5 million people who voted against Trump are all just CTR shills
WEWLAD
>>
>>88509
Most conversations that are critical of him aren't well-informed. I mean, the fields are ripe to debate what he actually does say and so, but most of the lefties just go for the made-up stuff. It's shockingly ignorant button-pushing stuff instead of any real discussion.
>>
>>88158
Get out you literal middle school kid its always the last four digits
>>
>>88527
What do you mean by "the made-up stuff"?
>>
Hello
I am messaging from Sydney, Australia.
My son has flown over to support the Sioux Tribe Water Protectors at Standing Rock. There is no mainstream news coverage over the police and military force being used on the protesters. Is there anything anyone can do to make this a global issue and highlight the Amercian Government's lack of action in regards to big business' bullying tactics. People are being seriously injured and not treated humanely. I have never used this site before but I know Anonymous has power in informing the masses. Please help.
>>
I just realise that I have posted in the wrong place.
I am practically computer illiterate but I'm giving this a try after watching a documentary on how Anonymous was able to highlight Scientologies misuse of power.
>>
Hello
I am messaging from Sydney, Australia.
My son has flown over to support the Sioux Tribe Water Protectors at Standing Rock. There is no mainstream news coverage over the police and military force being used on the protesters. Is there anything anyone can do to make this a global issue and highlight the Amercian Government's lack of action in regards to big business' bullying tactics. People are being seriously injured and not treated humanely. I have never used this site before but I know Anonymous has power in informing the masses. Please help.
>>
>>88532
>>88531
>>88532
You're looking for a different Anonymous

Try here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Anon_Ops/

That said, the Standing Rock situation is being monitored and you're welcome to post a separate thread about it if you have a newslink to post.
>>
>>88531
4chan is where anonymous strangers go to argue.
The Anonymous group are the people you are looking for.
>>
>>88339
you seriously cannot be that fucking retarded to believe thats all thats needed. They ask you that information to verify the information they already have. It's like using your date of birth to verify your other information they already have in the system to prove you are who you are.
>>
I will never understand why americana let illegals vote, someone without citizenship does not Care about your country.
>>
Y'know, Castro died, and America's sad about it, but the Cubans are celebrating. You may be thinking "this belongs in a different thread." However, I'm going to take it as evidence that foreigners have a much better grasp of socialism than most Americans do. Therefore, it's entirely possible that the illegal aliens voted for Trump. Unlikely, but possible.
>>
>>88095
He's right though
>>
>>88539
[citation needed]
>>
>>88537
I will never understand why idiots like you believe everything /pol/ tells them

>>88538
a) this doesn't belong in this thread
b) there aren't many illegals from Cuba, they can get refugee status pretty easily I think
c) illegal aliens didn't vote for Trump. Or Clinton. Or anybody because they can't fucking vote

>>88539
no he's not
>>
>>88540
>No evidence of Russian hacking
>Fear mongering media and HRC
>Trump wins Steins recount
>Citation needed for what? The assertion that Democrats were cheating was verified by project veritas. Look it up.
>>
>>88538
>Therefore, it's entirely possible that the illegal aliens voted for Trump. Unlikely, but possible.

You do realize, that if it were possible for illegals to vote, it's much easier for American citizens to commit the same fraud?

How does Trump not understand the implications of his tweet? Why is the president elect calling into question the legitimacy of his own win? This is just bizzare.

>However, I'm going to take it as evidence that foreigners have a much better grasp of socialism than most Americans do.

Do you believe the Cubans that are celebrating are rejoicing at the potential end of their national healthcare scheme rather than his authoritarian tendencies?

Maybe it was the firing squads and political prisoners rather than a mixed economy? Do you seriously believe Bernie Sanders is looking to emulate Castro's most detested policies taking political prisoners?
>>
>>88328
Amazing how they only want recounts in the states Hillary lost.
>>
>>88551
It's understandable that the folks interested in and funding a recount are going to ask for it in the state their candidate lost.
>>
>>88549
>rather than his authoritarian tendencies?
>Maybe it was the firing squads and political prisoners rather than a mixed economy? Do you seriously believe Bernie Sanders is looking to emulate Castro's most detested policies taking political prisoners?
that actually sounds a lot like Trump. So I guess all those illegal cuban immigrants did vote against him

>>88552
But Jill Stein lost in all her states...
Did she even get third place anywhere? Or did she lose to Gary everywhere
>>
>>88552
If Hillary is Stein's candidate, why did Stein run?
>>
So what happens if he winds up losing those three states, or even states like Florida or North Carolina? How will we stop /pol/?
>>
>>88564
>So what happens if he winds up losing those three states
Impossible the margins are too large.
>>
>>88565
Not in Wisconsin, they already purged like 5000 fake votes before the recount started. Florida could possibly flip too if the thrown own votes are counted again.
>>
>>88567
Still not enough he is 20k plus votes ahead.
>>
>>88571

Yeah it would literally take the largest voter fraud operation in American history to reveal enough fake votes in the recount to turn around enough states for Hillary to win. At that scale, it wouldn't matter who won because American confidence in the electoral system would be completely shattered.
>>
>>88561
well stein's platform is more in congruence with the democrats (except greens perhaps tend toward isolationism), so for personal reasons or maybe because she wants to attract democrats to her.
>>
>>88564
he won't lose them but they might work out some kinks in the process as evidenced by small numerical anomalies
>>
>>88574
It's not just fake votes, it's counting the votes that were thrown out due to arbitrary suppression efforts.
>>
>>88579
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid
>>
>>88583
Drink more of the kool-aid
Always drink the kool-aid
>>
>>88583
What about Capri sun?
>>
>>88438
I'm not really in this for clinton or trump, but I can explain this one pretty well so I'll chime in.

The intended reason for this is to protect farmers. I'm being serious here. Cities are obviously and logically where the majority of people live, so if there were to ever be an election in which the outcome would heavily effect farmers (and other things in less populated areas that arn't in big cities) the electoral college allows them a voice in their own affairs. Weather this is right or wrong is a totally different discussion, but this is one of the biggest reasons and honestly could prove to be very important.

A bit of an extreme example is the following. One party runs a platform on agriculture reform that seems promising but would destroy most farms with crippling costs and reforms with no solution for the farmers themselves. The other party runs against that platform, but loses since voters in large cities who like the promised ideas outnumber voters outside who will suffer greatly under the promised ideas. The result of this extreme example (and it is highly unlikely a candidate would do something this extreme) could lead to starvation.

It's important to have things like this in place, but it could easily be debated that the electoral college isn't it or needs change. Also I would like to point out that this is NOT a historic happening, as it has happened before.
>>
>>88798
Also to add a little more to my own post, it is a certainty that voter fraud/corruption did happen. If it is intentional or not and the scale of it is a totally different story, and weather it was "millions of illegals" or not isn't something we can disprove or prove easily even if it is farfetched. An example of what I mean is the video that went around of an electronic voting booth that wasn't calibrated right and would cause pressing one thing to select another. This is one of those things that was most likely unintentional but was reported in several locations, and we have no way of knowing how many people used them before it was found. Also, states with very lax voting laws have had trouble in the past so it also isn't farfetched to assume some illegal immigrants did vote.
>>
>>88095
he won the electoral college why the fuck does he care so much about the popular vote YOU WON SHUT UP
>>
>>88801

He wants a mandate, and the problem he has a very weak mandate
>lost popular vote
>lost seats in both houses of congress (though still maintains control of both)

It looks better for the Republicans at the state level, but without popular support at the federal level they could be looking at a very bad midterm if things don't go perfectly while they control all three branches of the government.

Hell there's even ads on TV right now saying "guys don't worry we won! We'll have conservative judges for the Supreme Court!" which is extra bizarre because WHO PUTS ADS UP AFTER THEY WIN? What is this ad even trying to change (what's the "sell")? The ad that followed that one of "Bannon is a menace!" at least makes sense because it's the losing party trying to effect the position of the winner, but a TV ad to just say "guys we won!" is just mystifying and I honestly can't figure out what the ad is trying to accomplish.
>>
>>88823

>lost popular vote
means nothing
>lost seats in both houses of congress (though still maintains control of both)
hence a mandate he has all branches of government under his control. Including a majority of governorships and state governments if he wants he can amend the constitution now.
>>
>>88831
>means nothing
According to whom?
>hence a mandate
That isn't what a mandate is.
>>
>>88823
>WHO PUTS ADS UP AFTER THEY WIN?
oh, you mean like the continued barrage from the leftist media, shills and criminals? get real, man
>>
>>88843
According to the American constitution, the electoral college decides who is president not the popular vote.
>>
>>88831

With regards to the "mandate" the popular vote is very important (but obviously irrelevant to winning except for as many you need the required number of electoral votes). When Barack Obama won by a landslide (electoral and popular) in 2008, he had a mandate to go nuts. When he scrapped by in 2012, he had very little momentum to work with. Even more notable is he is one of the few presidents who were reelected with a smaller elector margin than when they won the first time. This indicated a weak mandate. Similarly the maintenance of a Republican congress means they have control, but they didn't GAIN, which is required to have a STRONG mandate.

Trump certainly have momentum for 2 years but he does not have a mandate. Unlike presidents who have mandates and get a free pass because of it (for at least one fuckup), Donald Trump is automatically under pressure to preform in order to avoid loses in the midterms.

>>88844

I have literally never seen a victory lap ad until this year. Every single previous election, all ads stopped the day after election day. This was an obvious outlier since I've only ever seen it once, but it was just bizarre because I could not figure out what the ad was meant to accomplish.
>>
>>88845
So if hypothetically faithless electors denied trump the presidency you would be ok with that?
>>
>>88928
If they did that the republican party would just nullify their vote and keep replacing the electoral college member until they voted how they wanted.
>>
>vote margins are getting smaller and smaller
>counties in Wisconsin outright refusing to give ballots to recounters
>recount filed in Nevada
>trump moving to block recount in Michigan for no apparent reason
>multiple intelligence officials moving to declassify info on Russia in the election
Is it fucking happening?
>>
>>88095
strange how they don't count counties instead of states, even with just states you'll still recieve a disproportionate amount of votes from cities
>>
>>88884
>Trump certainly have momentum for 2 years but he does not have a mandate
Try 4 years, since the Democrats are set to get their asses blasted in 2018 too, since they have to defend TEN (10) senate seats in states Trump won.

Obama has been dragging his ass on the recovery for 8 years too, so don't act like Trump won't get reelected for the full 2 terms once the GDP picks up again.
>>
>>88823
His mandate comes from his party being in total and complete control of every branch of government both state and federal, I assume.

>Republicans
>Bad midterm
hhehehe
>>
>>88438
The entire system of government is essentially geared around empowering minorities so they stand a fighting chance against the majority, otherwise you just get a tyranny of the majority with no hopes of the minority ever having their interests represented, which is the antithesis of a representational form of government.
>>
>>89050
>>89051
t. Donald Trump
>>
>>88095

So despite there being literally zero evidence that there WASN'T widespread voter fraud by illegal immigrants, future US President Donald Trump is now parroting a retarded conspiracy theory from the left that millions of illegal immigrants didn't vote for Hillary in this election (they did)
>>
>Be illegal
>Don't want to get deported
>Go to the one place where everyone is on look out for illegals.

Sounds legit.
>>
>>89045
Thank god they don't go by counties. With how bad gerrymandering is that would be a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>88095
ROOOOOFL, HE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.