[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenager afraid of water and who couldn't swim died after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: d.jpg (55KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
55KB, 810x539px
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/boy-died-rochdale-canal-middleton-12221250
>>
>>87556
>3 inches of water

He didn't haveta drown, it was the fall that killed him!
>>
Well, he is no longer afraid of water
>>
>>87556
why not go to a pool? why not wade in first instead of jumping?
one idiot gone, nothing of value lost
>>
The dumb is strong in some people.
>>
>>87556

I've been to Manchester and I can't imagine jumping into one of the canals there. This ain't Venice, these are dark, polluted shit-filled ditches, not something a sane human would attempt to swim in.
>>
>>87556

Stop pestering me with fake news, faggot.
>>
>>87894
You've apparently never been to Venice.
>>
>>87556
Im impressed by the number of black people who dont swim in my country, even if we live near the fucking ocean. Not just american thing.
>>
>>87894
>this ain't Venice

Apparently it is.
>>
>>87685
No, he won't be afraid of anything anymore.
>>
>>87556
Nigga could have gone to the Y.
>>
What does she want the signs to say?
"Warning, this liquid stuff you see down there is water, you can drown in it if you can't swim, so don't fucking go in the water if you can't survive there you dipshit"?

Should we put sign telling people they can't fly next to every cliff? Should we set up a national radio station broadcasting "breath in.... breath out.... breath in.... breath out...." in loop all day long so people don't get confused and try to breath out for too many times in a row?
>>
>>88048
Same, I live in new Zealand. Similar in size as the uk but even skinnier, you're never far from the ocean
And a lot of the native kids, and other islanders drown all the fucking time. How can swimming not be a much bigger thing in their island cultures
>>
Why can't niggers swim? Do they have insufficient coordination and motor skills?
>>
BAN WATER
>>
>>87556
Just how fucking stupid is he?

Couldn't he just go to a swimming school?

Jesus fuck.
>>
Send water to jail for hate crime
>>
>>88340
A proportion of black folks are trapped in a cycle of poverty in the inner city and some still in rural areas in the south. They're all poor as shit and never see a swimming pool as kids.
>>
>>88624
Bullshit.
>>
>>88624
i grew up below the poverty line, our school still paid for us to use the local pool and in summers i swan in the river outside my house. stop making excuses, not only is it an important survival skill but this kid was thick as pig shit
>>
>>88624
Fuck off
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.