[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 147979807409_20161123.jpg (260KB, 970x594px) Image search: [Google]
147979807409_20161123.jpg
260KB, 970x594px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ewrCZqvEo

Korean University sutudents scream
"The betrayers of South Korea!!"
"Dog!!"
"No GSOMIA!!"
"(South Korea's) Police officers are traitors!! "
"Shame on you!!"
"You guys are bad people!!"
etc...

S. Korea and Japan set to sign controversial GSOMIA(Generel Security of Military Information Agreement) this week
>Opposition parties strongly opposing signing of agreement that they say could jeopardize security

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_international/771449.html
>>
http://img.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/newsV2/images/161123_p02_japan.jpg

http://static.news.zumst.com/images/36/2016/11/23/419fe13e274d4da7b2a298172b67c2be.jpg

http://pds.joins.com/news/component/htmlphoto_mmdata/201611/23/htm_20161123114820232346.jpg

South Korea media, Photo journalists refuse to take photos of Japanese Ambassador to Seoul Yasumasa Nagamine entering the Ministry of National Defense in Seoul, Wednesday, as part of their boycott of covering the signing of the General Security of Military Information Agreement between Seoul and Tokyo. The photographers protested the ministry's decision not to make public the scene of the signing.
>>
>>87383
>"You guys are bad people!!"
that cuts deep
>>
>>87383
I think its a good idea for korea and japan to have an intelligence exchange tbh. Both are under potential threat of attack from China/NK; having the details pass through US hands just adds layers of complexity to issues that require prompt action.

I get the historical tension, but no need to add another kidnapping or frigate sinking to the list if it can be avoided.
>>
>Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Geng Shuang's Regular Press Conference on November 23, 2016

Q: It is reported that the ROK and Japan have signed the General Security of Military Information Agreement (GSOMIA) in Seoul on November 23 to share confidential security information. What's your comment?

A: We have taken note of the relevant report. Intensified cooperation between relevant countries based on the deeply entrenched Cold War mentality for the sharing of military intelligence will only worsen the confrontation on the Korean Peninsula, and add to insecurity and instability in Northeast Asia. It runs counter to the trend of peace and development and the common interests of countries in the region. The current situation on the Korean Peninsula remains complex and sensitive. While carrying out military cooperation, relevant countries should take seriously the security concerns of regional countries and contribute more to regional peace and stability, rather than the opposite.

China official
"Shame on You Koreans! Koreans are betrayers!"
>>
>>87399
It's parody of what sk's president have said.
not joking.
>>
>>87417
have -> has
>>
>>87417
>even knowing this
well done
>>
>>87401
Those clowns are fucking idiots. They are against the only thing that may stop the chinese from shitting all over the country, which they are already doing because you know thats what chineses do everywhere.
>>
>>87675
Koreans are a bunch of reacionary, emotional, and self destructive idiots. Don't expect them to actually sit down and think about the benefits of working with Japan.

>t. half Jap living in Korea who has to constantly lie about being half Jap
>>
>>87676
Very true. But I find both koreans and japs quite decent people, its the chinese who are absolutely deplorable no matter what country you find them in. Its sad korea will lose its country to them just like what is happening with academia here in the US.
>>
>>87679
Yeah pretty much. We have a fairly vocal anti-korean bunch in Japan, but its similar to the American anti-PC types, they're just tired of getting reminded of their parents' war crimes every time a korean stubs their toe.

My anger with Koreans comes from dissapointment, the jackasses want to keep crying about Japan while ignoring the threat that has been looming over them for ages. We're both America's bitch, we should work together either to gain independance after China gets fucked, or to at least be the best bitches in Asia.
>>
>>87682
>crying about Japan
I never understood this part. I mean I know they aren't the most pragmatic bunch, but its been what 70+ years since? Its like they are still stuck in a past most weren't even born in and refusing to move forward because of it. This probably hampers more progress than they realize and with a dysfunctional president its probably only gonna get worse.
>>
>>87683

People can hold grudges for a very long time. It gets passed down as the new generation is told growing up that "those guys are total scum and they killed your relatives and stole all our shit" and without interaction with "those guys" to contradict that they'll just grow up and tell the next generation the same thing. Obviously it gets weaker as time progresses, especially once the original generation passes away (eliminating the first hand account) but it can still take a while for some things to be forgiven.
>>
Cancer of East Asia is Koreans and Korea
>>
>>87683
over 2000years never foreget.

Koreans criticize Japan because Japan did nothing. Koreans provokes and attacks U.S.,Russia,Japan China other hands
>>
>South Korea Defense Ministry Denies Speculation on Signing ACSA with Japan

GSOMIA was already dead agreement.

South Korea slaps face of U.S. and President Obama again
>>
TOO MUCH KOREAN NEWS?
GO FUCK YOURSELF
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.