[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fukushima tsunami warning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_1.png (260KB, 499x595px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
260KB, 499x595px
Japan issues tsunami warning after magnitude 7.3 earthquake off coast near Fukushima

http://www.smh.com.au/world/tsunami-warning-issued-after-earthquake-off-fukushima-japan-20161121-gsuh5y.html
>>
>>87090
NHK Live Stream:

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/
>>
>japan about to be put under water

no my anime games ;_;
>>
Mother nature fights back.
>>
>>87095
;_;
>>
the spirits of all the dead whales and dolphins are doing this
>>
>tsunami
>fukushima
Here we go! Good to go! Nepute~yūnu
Here we go! Good to go! Nepute~yūnu
>>
>>87090
I just heard them say on NHK that the water cooling system has stopped at the reactor and the spent fuel rod pond. So far they have no idea why.
>>
god of consequences. harsh...
>>
RIP Anime
>>
>>87090
>no major warning

wow it's fucking nothing
>>
The livestream shows calm waves... or is the Tsunami underway?

How fast do these tsunamis travel?
>>
>>87098
This.
>>
>>87121
At this timepoint It's underway.
>>
>>87121
It's a sea port ant they're reporting different waves as it get's bigger
>>
Does anyone know what the height of the tsunami in 2011 was?
>>
>>87128
39m
>>
>>87129
Thanks for the quick answer, going by that, the predicted 3m on this one doesn't seem to severe.

So for now the biggest risk seems to be the Fukushima cooling shutting down again..
>>
But this tsunami is probably going to be smaller.
>>
FUCK. Another excuse for I Am A Hero to stop writing.

Lazy assholes.
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
Hm, that's pretty bad for another tsunami to hit again so soon.
>>
whats the exact time the quake happened?
>>
I have found the culprit.

http://yokai.com/bakekujira/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.