[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox News anchor apologizes for false report of 'likely'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/04/fox-news-apologizes-clinton-report/93300254/

>Fox News anchor Bret Baier apologized on air Friday for his report that Hillary Clinton faces a "likely" indictment as the result of a federal investigation into the Clinton Foundation and for his report that Clinton's private email server had been hacked by five foreign intelligence agencies.

>Both of Baier's mistaken reports were made Wednesday night in an appearance with Fox News Channel's Brit Hume. At the time, Baier said the information was based on "two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations into the Clinton emails and the Clinton Foundation."

>Baier "clarified" his reporting Friday on the Fox News show Happening Now, hosted by Jon Scott.

>"On the hacking of Clinton's private, unsecured server: While multiple sources believe and are operating under the working assumption that the server has been hacked, and some had specific quotes to that belief, there are to this day no digital fingerprints of such breaches," Baier said Friday on the Fox News show Happening Now, hosted by Jon Scott.

>Baier admitted the report was based on a single, anonymous source.

>He then said his statement that an indictment was "likely" in the investigation into the Clinton Foundation was a "mistake." Baier had already backtracked somewhat the previous night, calling the wording "inartful."
>>
>>82092
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/05/fact-check-trump-final-campaign-push/93342886/
>>
>>82092
Just so you know because I don't think you know this but USA Today is no longer a reliable or valid news source. They USA Today like CNN have removed themselves from being called a press organization.

Sorry to be the one to give you this bad news. Please find a actual news source and repost.
>>
>>82094
ust so you know because I don't think you know this but USA Today is no longer a reliable or valid news source. They USA Today like CNN have removed themselves from being called a press organization.

Sorry to be the one to give you this bad news. Please find a actual news source and repost.
>>
>>82097
>>82096
USAToday is quoting Fox News. Are you a bot?
>>
>>82099

There seems to be a few "bots" that just repost the same shit in every thread (see >>82098). This one at least ctrl-f's USA Today before posting, unlike the other guy who just keeps spamming some weird disjointed thing in every thread (I can't even remember what it's about because I honestly can't tell what he's trying to accomplish). I just can't figure out that guy's pattern.
>>
What is truly great is that we were able to stick a knife in the cabals side. We've succeeded in waking up the many, i just hope it dosn't backfire on us. It is clear the establishment is pushing us to civil war. It is the cabal we should be focusing on fighting. still to many mindless zombies out there that will chaos havoc fighting each other
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.