[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richard Branson: Trump vowed to destroy 5 people who refused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: out am i.jpg (152KB, 800x1008px) Image search: [Google]
out am i.jpg
152KB, 800x1008px
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-richard-branson-destroy-5-people-230150

>Donald Trump told Richard Branson during their first encounter that he would spend the remainder of his life trying to destroy five people he had asked to no avail to aid him after his latest bankruptcy, the English business mogul wrote Friday.

>The Virgin founder was “baffled” as to why Trump had invited him to lunch for that sole topic and wondered at one point whether Trump would ask him for money.
>>
>he said she said
>>
>Trump is a sore loser that threatens anybody who contributes to him losing

This is already known, how is this newsworthy?
>>
>>80275
>politico
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>80275
>Pulling this random shit out of his ass now.
He's just trying to prevent him from getting into office, because he knows Trump won't dance to the tune of Oscorp's fiddle. Hilary probably offered to help him kill Spiderman for this.
>>
>>80275
Didn't happen
>>
>>80310
Why would Richard Branson lie?
>>
>>80301
Hell. It's not even that they're "contributing to him losing." They're just refusing to contribute to his attempt to win.
>>
WHO WERE THE 5 PEOPLE??
>>
>>80303
So typical of the standard of debate in this election.
Never ask if something is true, avoid exposure to opposing views/unpleasant news, scoff at the source, place head but up ass.

Fuck off you stunted intellectually retarded midget.
>>
>>80301
>>80312
Read the article before you post, dumbass.

It was NOT about helping him win the election. He wanted money from them to help him recover from bankruptcy.
>>
>>80304

Underrated
>>
>>80358
The definition of bankruptcy is losing, idiot.
>>
>>80404
Is English your second language?
>>
>>80311
he lives off of the government teat, Trump's style of politics would be bad for him
>>
>>80304
I think you have Willem confused with Branson
>>
>>80404
You are actually an idiot if you think bankruptcy is necessarily a bad thing and losing.
>>
>>80425
>he lives off of the government tea
Evidence?
>>
>>80428
Oh really fucker? Explain how it isn't.
>>
>>80358
>election
yeah, so why are you the only one who mentioned that?
>>
>>80506
Well you see, your business goes under and most of your employees get fucked, but you get a tax break so it's fine.

>class traitor sycophantic dick lickers will defend this
>>
>>80506
It's better than not declaring bankruptcy and losing the value of the entire business. It also generates massive tax reductions through back federal withholdings.
>>
>>80435
Virgin Groups extensive contratcts in both rail and health.
>>
>>80275
I'd help Trump do what ever the fuck he wanted if he stops immigration and gives shitlibs free helicopter rides.
>>
>>80357
It's cute you think I care if Trump wants his enimes destroyed. Trump's enimes = my enimes.
>>
>>81286
>enimes
>>
>>81285
>gives shitlibs free helicopter rides.

What?
>>
>>80275
reluctant trump supporter here, I believe it.

I also believe that the other possibility for our president is someone who's actually had dozens if not hundreds killed for her convenience, ignored repeated security requests from Benghazi embassy workers, fucked over Haitians, sold secrets and favors for money, brutally suppressed and discredited her husbands rape victims and ran, as Secretary of State one of the least effective and most corrupt administrations in the history of the office.

Democrats are rotten to the core. Republicans aren't much better, neoconservative assholes deserve the same fate.

As a people, once we have purged them from our positions of power, I think it's important that instead of fighting to remove corruption, we create a system that protects from corruption and makes making the right decisions politically expedient.

If history has taught us anything, it's that the wrong kinds of people are the ones that seek positions of power. It's almost never someone who wants to wield it to enrich their people, it's someone who wants to for material gain.
>>
>>81368
The enime of my enime is my frend
>>
>>82163
>>82163
>as Secretary of State one of the least effective and most corrupt administrations in the history of the office.
compared to which administration and in what metric?
>>
>>80275
Politico is about as good a source as the Huffington Post now
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.