[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her —

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

Preview of story hitting shelves tomorrow, should be an interesting debate.

Hillary Clinton is a secret sex freak who paid fixers to set up illicit romps with both men AND women!

That’s the blockbuster revelation from a former Clinton family operative who is sensationally breaking ranks with his one-time bosses to speak to The National ENQUIRER in a bombshell 9-page cover story — on newsstands Wednesday.

“I arranged a meeting for Hillary and a woman in an exclusive Beverly Hills hotel,” the man, who was hired by the Clintons, via a Hollywood executive, to cover up their scandals, told The ENQUIRER.

“She had come to the studio to see the filming of a movie in 1994.”

“While I was there, I helped her slip out of a back exit for a one-on-one session with the other woman. It was made to look casual, leaving quietly [rather] that being caught up in the melee … but really it was for something presumably more sordid.”

What’s more, it wasn’t just Hillary’s flings with women that the shadowy Mr. Fix It helped to orchestrate!

Hillary’s former bagman finally confessed to The ENQUIRER just how he helped her to cover up her affair with married lover Vince Foster, too!

The shadowy figure — who provided PROOF of his employment for the Clintons — also revealed 12 fixes he covered-up, including:

+ How Hillary secretly plotted to a counter-attack on Bill’s mistress Monica Lewinsky — via a document buried for two decades!

+ What crooked reporters were on the take from the Clinton camp!

+ How he covered up Bill’s seedy romp with hookers!

+ Which A-list celebrity had a secret affair with Bill during his presidency!

In the bombshell exposé, The ENQUIRER will reveal the fixer’s dossier of smoking gun proof, including 24-years of documents, notes, and journals.

He also tells his “Confessions of a Clinton bagman!” story — in his own words — for the very first time!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/
>>
>>79560
>grasping at straws this hard
Fuck off, Roger
>>
>>79561
> Roger
Who?
>>
>>79563
How do you not know who Roger Stone is?

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/trumps-dirty-trickster-staggeringly-shady-dealings-political-operative-roger-stone
>>
>>79564
>How do I not know every person you think is important.
There are a lot of people in this world anon I can't be expected to know about every one of them, I'm not god.
>>
>>79567
>he doesn't know who Roger Stone is
>he thinks his importance is something I just made up
Are you underage or just living under a rock?
>>
>>79572
I never said he was not important just that I have never heard of him.
>>
>The ENQUIRER
>It’s widely known that Pecker, the Enquirer CEO, is a personal friend of Trump’s
>The tabloid endorsed Trump’s campaign for President in March
>>
>>79577
They broke the John Edwards scandal which ended his political career.
>>
>>79582
They get sued for fraud, libel, and defamation of character more often than they break stories, Anon. It's considered the king of the old American supermarket tabloids like Weekly World News and The Star.
>>
>>79584
Are you implying the John Edwards story is false?
>They get sued for fraud, libel, and defamation of character more often than they break stories
>more often than they break stories
So they DO break stories.
>>
>>79586
>You are the worst pirate I've ever heard of
>But you have heard of me.
>>
>>79560
Would anyone here honestly be surprised if it came out that Hillary sexes up other women?
>>
>>79635
No, which is what makes this story (and most other tabloid stories like it) such effective clickbait, especially when timed for release at the moment of maximum impact.
>>
In this video released by Project Veritas Action, James O’Keefe exposes the “misogynistic” nature of the Hillary Clinton campaign and its organizers, who joke about sexually harassing women and committing voter fraud on the campaign.
https://youtu.be/-NTq1tlBwqI
>>
>>79647
5 cents has been deposited in your PayPal account.
>>
The Enquirerer is not a good source anon, come one
>>
In THIS election year, up is down, day is purple, and black is Sunday.

It makes perfect sense that Julian Assange is acting like a bona fide journalist (daily) and that the Enquirer is breaking real news. Why would you doubt that? Because Guccifer 2.0 and Trump are friends...?

#Unicorns fart skittles
>>
is the statement that the Enquirer gets sued all the time supposed to imply that they are wrong or inaccurate? ANYONE can file a lawsuit for ANYTHING! Ever hear the saying that you can indict a ham sandwich? Lawsuits and Indictments don't mean that you're guilty, only that you're now paying a lawyer a lot of money.

I'm betting that, since they've been in business for a gazillion years now, the Enquirer has enough substance behind their story to withstand a lawsuit (or Hillary's Chairman Mao pantsuits). You don't survive this long without knowing how to verify a story and document it sufficiently for the INEVITABLE litigation to follow.

Sorry, please cite another reason not to believe this story.

#GetAClue

P.S. Citing the fact that they broke the Jonathan Edwards scandal is not really going in the right direction for you....turns out they were only scratching the surface on that one!
>>
>Enquirer
Might as well say the onion or weekly world news
>>
>>79587
lel
>>
>We could've had a normal election between Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders.
>Instead we get one of the most crooked US politicians and an Internet meme running for office.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.