[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man who fired gunshot at George Zimmerman sentenced to 20 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 1

File: george-zimmerman[1].jpg (125KB, 1200x930px) Image search: [Google]
george-zimmerman[1].jpg
125KB, 1200x930px
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-shot-george-zimmerman-sentenced-20-years-article-1.2833615

>The Florida man who fired a gunshot at perpetual menace George Zimmerman was sentenced to 20 years in prison Monday for attempted murder.

>Matthew Apperson, 37, had testified that he shot in self-defense during a road rage incident with Zimmerman last year.

>He said Zimmerman's intimidating reputation — especially for his fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin — made him fear for his life.

>But a Seminole County jury convicted Apperson last month of attempted second-degree murder, as well as shooting into an occupied vehicle and aggravated assault.

>Zimmerman and Apperson both accused each other of beginning a confrontation and car chase in May 2015.

>Zimmerman testfied that Apperson was shooting to kill without provocation. He said Apperson appeared to be glad when he believed his shot hit and killed Zimmerman, according to the Orlando Sentinel.
>>
>>79321
kek, the system works. one shot in self defense while being pinned down by an attacker. the other shot at a man because he was butthurt over being cut off
>>
>>79322
Good to see Lady Law is still blind and def.
>>
>Florida man
enough said.
>>
>>79321
Zimmerman is the gift that keeps on giving.

Apperson wanted to be a vigilante and used the incident as an excuse to attempt murder. Case closed: the jury speaks.
>>
Can't flimflam the zimzam.
>>
CAN'T SIMMER THE ZIMMER
>>
>>79321
>Thinking you can flimflam the zimzam
>2016
>I wanna really, really, really wanna shiggydigg ah
>>
>>79343
No
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2833780.1476721760!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_1200/george-zimmerman.jpg
>>
>>79344
lol cracka got zim zammmed
>>
>>79344
>Being such a cuck that you go to prison trying to avenge a nignog.
lol
>>
Yeah apparently they frown upon attempted murder. Who knew?

>>79325
Good to see you're still retarded.
>>
>>79325
Daily reminder that laws do not rule by public opinion, no matter how many liberal tears you collect
>>
>>79321
can't flimflam el zimzam
>>
>>79321
What's funny is if he actually killed Zimmerman, he would have gotten away with it.
>>
>perpetual menace George Zimmerman

Wow. Okay. Top notch journalism.
>>
>>79645
All news is shaming and clickbait
>>
>florida man
>not black man
cant say thing like that though can we
>>
>>79950
The guy wasn't actually black. Just a cuck trying to give reparations to little traytray.
>>
>>79645
The dumb spic manages to get himself in the news every few months doing something stupid.
>>
Well this put me in a good mood for the day. I'm glad everything worked out for him.
>>
Good
>>
>>79578
its better to let dozens of guilty men go free for the sake of one innocent man, than both guilty and innocent men being put down
>>
>>79321
Injustice ! Law and order my ass. Not emetica
>>
What an injustice! What bullshit! #dicksoutforapperson
>>
>>79954
He got beaten up at a bar a couple months ago, because he bragged about killing a black kid. Tried to pick up a chick with it.
>>
Remember in the Trayvon case how the media said Zimmerman was white? Still keking about how they tried to pull that fast one on us.
>>
>>80921
Is it really? Having dozens of murderers walking around, knowing they've gotten away with it, is better than having one innocent man behind bars?

Given that anything humans do is fallible, how high does the ratio have to go? Is it better to not punish any crime at all, lest you accidentally punish an innocent? Would you be okay if the ratio was 10000 guilty going free vs 1 innocent imprisoned? What about a million to one, or a hundred to one?

Quoting idealistic statements is nice, but I don't think you've actually considered the consequences. If you had, you probably wouldn't have phrased it that way.
>>
>>81097
Its better that a hundred million billion murders walk than one innocent man is behind bars
>>
20 years is the mandatory minimum in florida
>>
>>79321
you can't flim flam the zimzam
>>
>>79321
>get assaulted by 6'1" JV football playing child who smashes your head into the ground
>kill him in self defense
>media goes so far as to edit the tapes of your 911 call to make you appear racist and miscast you as a white man
>justice system comes through, rightfully get off after prosecutor throws trumped up charges at you
>public calls for your head because of propaganda

>gold digging wife/ex wife goes to media to try and make him look like a demon
>calls the cops on him twice for "domestic violence" incidents
>Go nowhere when the cops show up and release she was full of shit
>public again calls for your head because of propaganda

>save family from and overturned SUV
>public again calls for your head because of propaganda,
>go so far as to say the only reason is because they were white.

>someone tries to shoot at you for no reason other than virtue signaling
>justice systems comes through again, guy rightfully gets 20 years
>public again calls for your head because of propaganda

Zimmerman never did anything wrong.
>>
>>79954
You are a tard. The media has been stalking Zimzam looking for any excuse to drag him through the mud again. Of course they will find something every few months. if yourself had that kind of scrutiny placed on you, you would have a nervous breakdown in 3 weeks (I would as well).

Gas the media, Drudge War now.
>>
>>79325
>def.

Good to see you're still dumb.
>>
Can't simmer the Zimmer. We are these idiots gonna learn.
>>
>>79321

ZimZam Status:

[_] Flimflammed
[x] Not Flimflammed
>>
>>81224
All i see is society at fault with these points Anon.
>>
YOU CANT FLIM FLAM THE ZIM ZAM
>>
>>79321
wth i thought he was gonna change his face
>>
>>81143
It is better that infinte murderers walk free than one innocent man be behind bars
>>
>>81565
No, one hundred million billion is the limit, after that and you should accept that one innocent man might be harmed for the benefit of society overall
>>
>>79321
CANT ZIM ZAM THE BIM BAM
>>
>>81224
You are fucking stupid as fuck. He stalked that kid and was told to fucking stop. You are going to tell me that if you were being followed you would just be ok with it? Bull fucking shit.
>>
>>81667
>>>81224
>You are fucking stupid as fuck. He stalked that kid and was told to fucking stop.
He raped him. He raped his soul.
>>
>>81667
He has been proven innocent in a court of law double jeopardy is not legal in America.
>>
>>81685
proving his point.. good one
>>
>>81667
>I CAN'T HANDLE HAVING SOME GUY WATCHING ME GO HOME
t. Nigger

Only a hoodrat would react in that fashion. Literally anyone else would just go home and lock the door behind them.
Zimzam is a chode, but he got the shit beat out of him and reacted appropriately. Maybe next time niggers won't randomly beat people who look at them funny.
>>
People actually like the spic kike Zimmerman?
>>
>>81902
Obviously you were dropped on your head as a baby. So i will break it down. Zimmerman STALKED Martin. That is against the law in florida. Stop being such a fucking inbred redneck
>>
>>81686
And hilary clinton hasnt been found guilty of any crimes, yet all the conservative faggots try to hold shit ahainst her. The fuck outta here with that bullshit
>>
>>81667
>He stalked that kid
Doesn't fit legal criteria for stalking. Following someone in a public space is legal.

>was told to fucking stop
He did. Then he gave a description of himself and where he'd be waiting for police.

>You are going to tell me that if you were being followed you would just be ok with it? Bull fucking shit.
Someone making me uncomfortable flowing me in a public space doesn't give me free reign to physically assault them. Seeing as how, you know, they might be carrying a concealed legal firearm.

Engage your higher thought processes for once and stop acting like an emotional savage.
>>
>>81927
>Zimmerman STALKED Martin. That is against the law in Florida

Following someone in a public space does not fit the criteria for stalking.

You're literally making shit up about laws you don't understand.

Stop posting.

>>81928
Never mind, you get a kool-aid enema on the daily. Nothing can stop how stupid you are, or stop you from expressing it to the world
>>
>>81930
>Following someone in a public space does not fit the criteria for stalking.

stalk2
stôk/
verb
gerund or present participle: stalking

pursue or approach stealthily.
"a cat stalking a bird"
synonyms: creep up on, trail, follow, shadow, track down, go after, be after, course, hunt; More
informaltail, still-hunt
"a cat was stalking a rabbit"
harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention.
"for five years she was stalked by a man who would taunt and threaten her"
literary
move silently or threateningly through (a place).
"the tiger stalks the jungle"
stride somewhere in a proud, stiff, or angry manner.
"without another word she turned and stalked out"
synonyms: strut, stride, march, flounce, storm, stomp, sweep
"she stalked out"
>>
>>81959
>Dictionary Definition
>Same as legal definition

The boundaries of your stupidity will forever illude you.

Following someone in a public space is not a crime. You don't have to personally approve of this for it to be fact.
Physically assaulting someone for following you in a public space is a violent crime, self defense using a firearm is an appropriate reaction. Again, you don't have to personally approve of this for it to be fact.

Your opinions are incorrect. You understanding of the incident is incorrect. You're understanding of the law is incorrect. You can whine and throw insults and cry "nuh-uh" till your death bed and it will chance nothing. Zimmerman walks free, the legal record is set, the forensic evidence backs up his story.

Take the L and move on.
>>
i think that us negros deserv reperationz. y'all white devils ruin da ameriika that i liv in. sup? wtf up with dat
>>
niggers
>>
>>81927
Following someone doesn't qualify as stalking, and it certainly doesn't justify reckless use of force.

Try again, nigger.
>>
>>81224
I completely agree.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.