[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Varanasi: Deadly stampede at Hindu procession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/15/asia/india-varanasi-stampede/

>The death toll from a stampede Saturday in the northern Indian city of Varanasi has climbed to 20, with several more people critically injured, police said.

>The stampede occurred at a procession in honor of the Hindu guru, Jai Gurudev, according to a spokesman in the office of the director general of police in Uttar Pradesh.

>CNN affiliate CNN-News 18 said the stampede occurred in the Ramnagar area of Varanasi, near the Rajghat bridge across the river Ganga, as the Ganges River is known in Hindi.

>Rescuers took the injured to the hospital.

>The commissioner of Varanasi, the top government official in the city, has opened an inquiry into what happened.

>Prime Minister Narendra Modi offered his condolences and pledged financial aid to the injured and families of those killed.
>>
No mention of what the stampede was or what caused it. I'm pretty sure it was just curryfaggots stomping all over each other.
>>
Retard philosophy time: are Indian/Chinese/etc (since stampedes in China aren't that rare either) people less human because of their shitty way of life, OR are they what people would be like if the 1st world culture/media wasn't always trying to enforce being "good" and "wholesome" all the time?
>>
>>79212
>1st world culture/media wasn't always trying to enforce being "good" and "wholesome" all the time?
Are you trying to say that 2nd and 3rd world media doesn't do this?
>>
>>79212
An animal can't become less than their species. Baseless question outside of whatever your judgement is. Why don't you answer for us, retard?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.