[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘It will be a bloodbath’: Inside the Kansas militia plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Cu0aSFaUEAE3imJ[1].jpg_large.jpg (491KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Cu0aSFaUEAE3imJ[1].jpg_large.jpg
491KB, 2048x1536px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/15/it-will-be-a-bloodbath-inside-the-kansas-militia-plot-to-ignite-a-religious-war/?tid=pm_pop_b&utm_term=.d1529b4fa1ca

>The “Crusaders” knew they wanted to kill Muslims — and with luck, use the “bloodbath” to ignite a religious war — but for months they couldn’t settle on a plan.

>The easiest way would be to grab guns, go to the predominantly Somali-Muslim apartment complex they’d been surveilling and start kicking in doors, court documents said. They would spare no one, not even babies.

>In the end, they decided to set off bombs similar to the one Timothy McVeigh used in 1995 to kill 168 people in Oklahoma City. They planned to strike after the Nov. 8 election, investigators said.

>Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright and Patrick Eugene Stein face federal charges of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction to blow up an apartment complex, a mosque and Muslim immigrants from Somalia, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

>Federal court documents reveal how the trio’s hatred and Islamophobia coalesced into a plan for domestic terrorism.

>It was ultimately undone by an FBI confidential informant and Allen’s girlfriend, who showed authorities Allen’s supply room after he allegedly hit her during a fight.
>>
>>79003
Not a fan of terrorism domestic or otherwise but...
>undone by an FBI confidential informant and Allen’s girlfriend, who showed authorities Allen’s supply room after he allegedly hit her during a fight.
>be Allen's GF
>watch/maybe even help him plot mass murder
>piss him off
>get hit
>shocked that he's being violent
>well, now I'm telling about your terror plot
>yo, Feds. He hit me. I mean, TERRORIST!!!
>teach that douchebag to hit wymins
>lulz all the way home to fuck one of the dudes from the complex
Womenfolk, amiright
>>
Snoopy rhymes with Droopy.

>statue captcha

Fuck google. Fuck statues.
>>
Man, I can't imagine hating someone so much that I want to bomb their entire apartment complex just because people that look a certain way live there.

>I hate Islam because they bomb us! They kill us!
>So guys...
>What if...
>What if we bomb and kill them?
>>
>>80842
The best part is that they're Somali Muslims. It's like if amhed and his friends decided to blow up a French McDonalds as an attack on the US.
>>
Tldr: women ruin everything
>>
Serves him right for entrusting his plans to someone he can't even force himself to get on with, let alone a woman, I safely assume she won't be facing any charges herself for her part in this?
>>
“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free......"

Fuck off cunt! This is Murrica.
>>
>>80831
>>80857
>>80959
Yeah what a clever bitch for helping plot this asinine domestic terror attack (she didn't) and just watching it happen excitedly until she got into a slap fight with her hubby (except the group her husband belonged to were planning on killing or otherwise silencing her before they were even caught). But any confirmation bias for hating women for being women amirite guys?

These idiots literally youtubed how to make bombs, vocally worshipped the Oklahoma city bomber, and stalked their target building with all the discretion yelling "FUCKIN RAGHEAD BITCH" offers. But it was the *woman* that lead to their inevitable capture, certainly 9_9

Be more transparent, please.
>>
>>80842
There is literally nothing wrong with killing mudshits.
>>
>>80982
Was written by a Jew. Mass immigration propaganda. Fuck em
>>
>>80988
>Implying sexism isn't natural
Women ate Satan's apple, dude.
>>
>>81835
>>81290
>>81291
Could you keep the shitposting and derailing to /pol/
>>
>>81835
Yeah and Snape killed Dumbledore.
>>
>>81290
Except, you know, they're just people living their lives. Kind of like your failure parents, who couldn't even teach you something as simple as common sense.
>>
>>81835
Kikes killed Jesus Christ!
>>
>>81895
This one is actually true though.
>>
>>81835
>Women ate Satan's apple, dude.

>Believing millennia old Jewish propaganda
>>
>>81916
Bitches aint shit but hos and tricks
>>
>>81865
Page 596.
>>
>>80844
>somalis
No kidding.
It's like these yards were too stupid to grasp thar Arabs barely consider blacks human.
>>
>>80844
Somali Muslims fucking shot up a mall I went to in Kenya. I resent them, they are very bad people. They are rude, their mothers are not allowed to punish their sons for misbehaving because the fathers get upset with the mothers over it.
>>
>>79003
We need militias in order to stop the militias from taking over, it's a form of tyranny.
>>
>>82046
National Guard was a mistake, we should go back to state-run militias. Free militias are troublesome because they aren't well regulated, which is a big detail in the Constitution.
>>
>>80842
To be fair, that is excactly what the Muslims have been doing.
It is not unreasonable to expect that when the goverment fails in it's duties to keep the peace, people take up arms and administer mob justice.

This is why whenever someone of a group of people did something outrageous, Romans went to their district, grabbed a bunch of people and crucified them to show the Roman citizens that they are keeping the peace and to show the minorities that if they don't police themselves, they will fight fire with more fire.

I'm not saying that is right. I'm just saying that is how humans are.
Public order will deteriorate unless the goverment takes SOME action.
>>
Glad I live in Nebraska and not some back woods shit state like Kansas...... Right?.. Right?!?!
>>
>>82044
One of the guys who did that was "Norwegian". Somehow the media doesn't like to talk much about that. It's better to promote multi culti
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.