[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protesters lock security guards in university building before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: CujJxhoWEAAmye0.jpg large.jpg (53KB, 720x740px) Image search: [Google]
CujJxhoWEAAmye0.jpg large.jpg
53KB, 720x740px
http://www.thesouthafrican.com/feesmustfall-protesters-lock-guards-in-building-at-cput-before-setting-fire-to-it/

This isn't protesting, this is just blatant terrorism... Our government isn't doing anything to try fix or stop this.

#SouthAfricaNeedsHelp
>>
>>78250
in4b someone cires /pol/
>>
>>78253
If the shoe fits...

>>>/pol/
>>
>>78263
if you were locked in a burning building would you just sit down like a monk and chant about how you deserve to die?
>>
>>78250
South Africa was far better under apartheid.
>>
>>78291
Bingo Bongo
>>
>>78263

Sorry, how does locking people in burning buildings fit the "politically incorrect" description?
>>
>>78310
it doesn't. that idiot's just calling "racist" because he can't come up with anything else.
>>
>>78291
They need to exterminate all the whites and return to a peaceful black nation
>>
>>78250
Can we stop calling these "protests"? They're clearly Riots.
>>
>>78381
sounds more like arson and attempted murder.
>>
>>78263
Lol that would be a good slogan for pol
>>
>>78250
all the whites just need to seek refuge in europe. they accept everybody so at least you guys arent googles
>>
>>79748
... where they get discriminated for being white?
>>
Elon Musk should just take over SA and make it a technocracy
>>
>>78379
You heard it here folks
>>
>>79763
you got a point there, take my words back
>>
>>79801
>SA
let's make all of it technocratic
>>
garbage ass monkeys with internet, all you animals resort to basics of race over culture.
>>
>>78379
You mean exterminate whites and blacks invaders and turn Khoisan again.
>>
>>80833
Shut the fuck up you uneducated fuck, do you even know anything about South Africa ? I am not black nor do i come from there, but people like you should really just learn their place in sociality. And for christ's sake shut that whore mouth of yours.
>>
>>80833
If you're gonna talk shit, atleast make a valid point.
>>
>>80876
>If you're gonna talk shit, at least don't talk shit.
fixed
>>
>>78291
If black lives matter, then it'll only be a reality under the dutiful eye of the white man. Anything else is like evacuating the keepers from a zoo.
>>
Lol no amount of help can help the nigger. At the dawn of the next day they are still a nigger.
>>
>>79748
>they accept everybody
nope
even white christians from syria are denied entry in some cases
we only accept useless niggers from africa and "15-year old" bearded children who can be identified from war-crime photos from facebook.
>>
>>78291
Maybe for the white people.
>>
>>78291
yeah pretty much
>>
Not our country. Not our problem.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.