[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary threw Americans into ‘bucket of losers’ in Wall Street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

Before Hillary Clinton derided one-quarter of Americans as a “basket of deplorables,” she smeared other Americans as a “bucket of losers.”

No wonder she didn’t want her Wall Street speeches released.

Transcripts of Clinton’s speeches to Wall Street bankers were dumped by Wikileaks on Friday and in at least one, she showed more contempt for average Americans.

Goldman Sachs Transcripts: Hillary Calls Left "Bucket of Losers" – Thank you Wikileaks! pic.twitter.com/UkjkxQQrd3

— The Impious Digest (@impiousdigest) October 7, 2016

Analyzing the political climate in the run up to the 2016 presidential campaign, Clinton theorized there was room for a potential third-party candidate of the Republicans nominated a weak one.

“What we see on the left is way more disconcerting,” Clinton supposedly told Goldman Sachs bankers in 2014.

“The early data suggests that while the minority base is probably still dominated by the Democratic messaging, a coalition of sub altern interests is forming that could, with an extremely weak Republican nominee, create and aperture for either a 3rd party victory or, in essence an election inflection point where an insurgent candidate could actually co-opt — take over — a major party,” Clinton said.

“This coalition, a collection of generally under-represented, low social capital individuals has become increasingly networked and increasingly motivated.

“This group that our analysts are calling the ((Makes air quotes)) bucket of losers could not only be a significant force in the next election but could, on an outside percentile, even win.”

Why does Hillary Clinton feel the need to smear average Americans in front of her well-heeled friends?

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wall-street-speech-hillary-threw-americans-bucket-losers/
>>
>>77313
Hildog going down

She insulted Bernie fags twice now
>>
>>77336
She insults everyone, she only cares about herself. I feel sorry for the secret service and the daily abuse she gives them, she is a true sadist.
>>
>>77313
That speech seemed pretty fucking fake desu. It reads like something a Bernie voter would have made up. Is there anything to actually prove that it's real?
>>
>>77344
Hillary seems pretty fucking terrible, so I'd say it's par for the course.
>>
Where the fuck is the source. Wikileaks uploads or this is fucking useless.

Not that I doubt it.

>trump
>clinton
can we just take over already?
>>
>>77381
oh wait, nm, we good. still want to see em all tho.

>But Clinton officials did not deny that the email containing the excerpts was real.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us/politics/hillary-clinton-speeches-wikileaks.html?_r=0
>>
Save us President Trump!! Your the last hope for the USA
>>
A Trump win is ultimately a win for the "radical left". Either he DOES everything he says he'll do which includes massive social programs to rival anything hilldog would do or he's a complete idiot in which case the country could probably completely dissolve leaving a power vacuum for the revolution

I absolutely know he's not a religious nut like he pretends to be for votes, he just hates one religion in particular (Islam) which is perfectly fine, it's about time, Christianity is almost dead at this point, it's time to move on to the elephant with a time bomb in the room

A few decades of fascism could completely solve the religion problem in this world. There's no other religious power other than Islam that has the capability to take over the world.

Complete destruction or at least the neutering of Islam to make it impotent and useless like Christianity is the last thing standing between a united secular world
>>
>>78503
Fuck you globalist you have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>77313
Searching for it in the wikileaks dump turns up nothing relevant, fake and gay
>>
>>77346
>anything terrinble attributed to a terrible person must be true
>>
>>78563
>especially if it's about Donald Trump
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.