[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Foundation found to lack certification required for charities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dt41454035451.jpg (191KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
dt41454035451.jpg
191KB, 1484x989px
>Donald Trump’s charitable foundation — which has been sustained for years by donors outside the Trump family — has never obtained the certification that New York requires before charities can solicit money from the public, according to the state attorney general’s office.

>Under the laws in New York, where the Donald J. Trump Foundation is based, any charity that solicits more than $25,000 a year from the public must obtain a special kind of registration beforehand. Charities as large as Trump’s must also submit to a rigorous annual audit that asks — among other things — whether the charity spent any money for the personal benefit of its officers.

>Tax filings show that in each of the past 10 years for which there are records, the Trump Foundation raised more than $25,000 from outsiders. Tax records alone do not reveal whether the donations amounted to solicitations under New York law, but in several cases there is strong evidence that they did.

>For instance, the foundation has received more than $2.3 million from companies that owed money to Trump or one of his businesses — but that were instructed to pay the foundation instead, according to people familiar with those transactions.

>In the most obvious example of a public solicitation, the Trump Foundation set up a website early this year to collect small-dollar donations that it promised to pass along to veterans. In all, the website said, the Trump Foundation took in $1.67 million through that site.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-lacks-the-certification-required-for-charities-that-solicit-money/2016/09/29/7dac6a68-8658-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
>>
>>75597
inb4 nothing happens because of this
>>
>>75627
This whole election has just been watching two blatant criminals fling shit at each other while sycophants deny all wrongs.
>>
>>75633
This.

What I don't get is that all this knowledge is basically in public domain. Therefore I draw the conclusion that all the associated governing bodies involved in this case came to a solution be it either the Trump org. winning OR paying fine / settling the case.

In the end all this buzz in the media is just presenting a candidate by highlighting all of the negative things about them. It would be boring and not in the interest of the big donors behind the networks to showcase candidates they are clearly in disfavor in any appealing way. To make it short, creating a race and as a result generating ad revenue.
>>
>>75633
>blatant criminals
prove it you nigger
>>
>>75745
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/29/donald-trump-lie-explosive-cuban-scandal.html

>Even Though There’s Proof, Trump Denies His Illegal Business Ties With Cuba

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/781613424073707520/photo/1
>>
>>75747 look what I wrote here >>75743

It is not like this shit is coming out of thin air. It probably already EXISTS in some form in archives of the U.S. government. What we have here are articles that displaying documents and ADDING their opinion on it (it is illegal and so on).

I have NO doubt that what Trump was doing was in any way legal or good, all I am trying to get across is that no article I got the chance to read DISPLAYS COURT CASES which SHOULD HAVE happened when it was illegal and the government pursued the case.
>>
>>75748
What I also have to add to my post is that no person in their right mind would fucking admit doing shady shit on camera. Hate to bring Hillary in my argument but she has good way of answering shit without being so blunt about it.

Every interview I watched with her, I had to unravel every answer just to get to the conclusion that she literally said nothing in a 5 minute speech. Trump on the other hand is just like every other politician minus the "lawyer way" of speaking.
>>
>>75597
CTR
please
just fuck off
>>
>>75749
Thisvis what happens everytime. I wish everyone could see through that bitch like us
>>
You're right every single interview that bitch has she sits there and talks about something irrelevant. In hopes everyone listening will forget the topic of the conversation.
>>
>>75627
Implying his poll numbers don't go up
>>
>>75748
>the government pursued the case.
What makes you think this happened or would happen?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.