[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama lectures press in first remarks on weekend attacks, doesn’t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

President Obama, after staying mum over the weekend on the explosions in New York and New Jersey and the stabbing spree in Minnesota, emerged Monday to thank law enforcement and first responders for their efforts – and then scolded the media for their reporting. “I would ask that the press try to refrain from getting out ahead of the investigation,” Obama said in New York.
While praising the FBI and other law enforcement, he said, “It does not help if false reports or incomplete information is out there.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/19/obama-lectures-press-in-first-remarks-on-weekend-attacks-doesn-t-call-ny-bombing-terror.html
>>
>>73953
I live 10 minutes from that mall. Figured they would hit the college. People got over it pretty quick. Fear is the mind killer yo
>>
>>73953
HOW DARE HE NOT TRY TO INSTILL FEAR IN THE POPULACE! TERRORISTS ARE COMING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW! AND IF THE BROWNSKIN ISLAMICS CAN'T FIND YOU THEN THE BROWNSKIN IMMIGRANTS WHO POUR OVER THE BORDER WILL DO THE JOB FOR THEM.
>>
>>74043
You could have wrote that without the caps on.
>>
>>74045
For effect, I wanted to type it as it would have appeared on Free Republic.
>>
>>74043
10/10 well done
>>
>>73953
If Hilary winning wasn't a potential threat I would be so relieved that he's finally getting kicked out of office.
>>
>>74043
Obama and Clinton are the ones telling these saps to go on knifing sprees. Or rather they are involved. Do you not read the words between the lines? I've been looking at Gary Johnson lately
>>
>>74129
How will you protect you and your children from the incoming ISIS threat, Anon? RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE THIS they are forming their plans to kill you and rape your family, then go shoot up your local mall.
>>
>>74133
I have guns. Also bring it on bitch I'm not afraid to die
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.