[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U.S.-led forces strike Syrian troops, prompting emergency U.N.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

U.S. ya done fucked up...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-idUSKCN11N062

U.S.-led coalition air strikes reportedly killed dozens of Syrian soldiers on Saturday, endangering a U.S.-Russian brokered ceasefire and prompting an emergency U.N. Security Council meeting as tensions between Moscow and Washington escalated.

The United States military said the coalition stopped the attacks against what it had believed to be Islamic State positions in northeast Syria after Russia informed it that Syrian military personnel and vehicles may have been hit.

The United States relayed its "regret" through the Russian government for what it described as the unintentional loss of life of Syrian forces in the strike, a senior Obama administration official said in an emailed statement...

U.S.-led coalition air strikes reportedly killed dozens of Syrian soldiers on Saturday, endangering a U.S.-Russian brokered ceasefire and prompting an emergency U.N. Security Council meeting as tensions between Moscow and Washington escalated.

The United States military said the coalition stopped the attacks against what it had believed to be Islamic State positions in northeast Syria after Russia informed it that Syrian military personnel and vehicles may have been hit.

The United States relayed its "regret" through the Russian government for what it described as the unintentional loss of life of Syrian forces in the strike, a senior Obama administration official said in an emailed statement...
>>
Why is Obama such a weak ineffectual faggot? He lets Puntin bomb US forces then apologizes when we kill the people we're supposed to be killing. I can't wait until he's gone.
>>
no apologies fuck isis syria putangs bitch ass and hillary. trump 16 :)(:
>>
>>73169
We should get out of Syria.
>>
>>73170
Obama has killed more terrorists and been stronger against terror than any president in recent memory. How can you call him weak? He killed Osama, and countless others in drone attacks. He may be a lot of things, but weak is not one of them.
>>
>>73170

>He lets Puntin bomb US forces

Wait when did that happen?

>apologizes when we kill the people we're supposed to be killing.

The US military is only authorized to go against ISIS, not the Syrian government. Unless you are arguing that we SHOULD be bombing the shit out of Assad, the wrong targets were hit, which is normally worth of an apology.

At the same time the Russians are pulling some crocodile tears shit with the "boohoo look at these outrageous Americans, they're clearly up to no good, intentionally bombing bitches in the neighborhood." It's not like the US is notorious for accidentally their allies (ask the Brits I'm sure one of them is still mad about it) and it's not like you can secretly bomb that many Syrian troops without anyone knowing it was the US. It's like trying to pretend that the Bay of Pigs wasn't an American operation.
>>
>>73210
>>He lets Puntin bomb US forces
>Wait when did that happen?
Did they not discuss it on Comedy Central?
>>
>>73221
isn't that the point of a chief executive? When a chain of command is in place, nodding and pulling the trigger are both still killing.
>>
>>73200
He simply turns a blind eye to military generals.
And, while you may be correct, he has been forced to do these things because of the situation the US was in before he took office. He also has apologized repeatedly for incidents that most of the US would approve of, especially killing Syrian soldiers that refugees are running from.
>OBAMA PLEASE HELP THE SYRIAN REFUGEES
>OMG OBAMA DONT KILL THE PEOPLE KILLING THE REFUGEES
liberals: just stop living.
>>
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05/23/obama-i-make-the-drone-decisions.html
>>
>>73238

So how many people did Hitler kill?
>>
>>73300
One.
Arguably the worst kill.
>>
>>73362
Bumping five day old thread for this post.
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>74543
I wish people would say what song they're spoofing when they post
>>
Question.

Why is Obama wanting to go to war with Syria like we did with Libya?

What's in it for the USA?
>>
>>74595

Why doesn't America drill domestically?
>>
>>74595
>yesh dats wright. It was allll the Jews fault thats y im notta winner!!
>>
lol that picture though

>that feel when Mehmet shoots your tits off
>>
>>73238
I'm just a disillusioned with Obama as anyone else, but don't pretend he didn't take any risks by sending special forces on a covert mission into Pakistan.
>>
>>74594
Disrupting Russian oil distribution in Europe.
>>
>>74598
it does

http://oceanexplorer.noaa.gov/explorations/06mexico/background/oil/media/platform_600.html
>>
And everyone said this was going to cause ww3
>>
military "accidents" are so fucking bullshit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.