[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black shooter targets police officers, kills civilian; media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: 091716_Nicholas_Glenn_1200.jpg (48KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
091716_Nicholas_Glenn_1200.jpg
48KB, 1200x800px
Thanks BLM and assorted liberals for making our streets just that little bit less safe once again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793891/Philly-cop-university-officer-shot-stable.html

>A gunman was shot dead in Philadelphia after he ambushed and shot two cops and four civilians, killing one of the bystanders, in a 'targeted attack on police'. Nicholas Glenn, 25, has been identified as the lone gunman, according to Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross.

>One 25-year-old woman was killed in the attack and two officers were hospitalized.
Three civilians were also wounded, including one who remains in critical condition.

>A note believed to be written Glenn that allegedly contained rambling anti-police rhetoric and named a specific parole officer as a target was recovered near the scene.
>>
Great. Before people used to joke I was going to steal because I'm black. Looks like people are going to start thinking I'm a terrorist soon.
>>
>>73093
>pretending to be a nigger on 4chan
v v strange person
>>
>>73091
>media ignores rampage
>dailywail has an article about it
>>
>>73091
Nice try Piers, we're on to you.
>>
>>73095
>pretending on the Internet in 2016
What should I pretend to be instead?
>>
>>73099
dailymail is british, any american media outlets covering this?
>>
>>73116

A little anime girl like they do on /a/.
>>
Oh well, thank god you can buy guns easily over in America.
That way, you can buy guns easily to shoot the people who buy guns easily.

Meanwhile, here in Britain, you can't buy guns easily. Luckily, this means most people don't need to buy guns easily, because less people have guns, mostly because you can't buy guns easily.

I'm sure there's some logic here, maybe it's circular reasoning, I dunno, just putting it out there.

Inb4 muh freedoms, Muslim hordes, etc
>>
>>73099
>media ignores rampage

>rampage is all over every media outlet you can think of
>"ignores"

Are you retarded by any chance?
>>
>>73121
Kinda easy to stop niggers from getting guns with you live on an island
>>
>>73117

Its a heavy news day so its not getting much coverage compared to the two bombings and the mass stabbing in minnesota.
>>
>>73122
>every outlet you can think of

Is it? I look on the CNN and MSNBC frontpages and all I see is them attacking Trump when there has literally been 4 terrorist attacks in the last day (3 Islamic terrorism, one BLM)
>>
>>73120
A little black anime girl?
>>
>>73121
You miss the point of Americans being able to buy guns. One of the reasons Americans fought to seperate from the british was that we wanted the right to bare arms. Not to kill citizens, but so that the citizens could keep the government in check.

This incedent is not an every day occurance. There are millions of gun owners in the US and there are relatively few killings with them.

There are many conflicting sources on the internet about crime rates in different countries. If you ask me, humans live in every country, and are just as likely to be criminals. As far as gun crimes are concerned. We may have more killings with guns, but if someone wants to kill you they will.

Take away my gun, ill stab you. Take away my knife, ill beat you with a hammer. Take away my hammer, ill beat you with a candlestick in the parlor.

Provided that I wanted you dead, and I dont.
>>
>>73125
>I look on the CNN and MSNBC

Try Reuters, Yahoo or any other less viewpoint-specific news source instead of going out of your way to whine about your librul boogeyman.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-crime-idUSKCN11N04G

>terrorism

I think you mean "incident with no established motive yet"
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-new-york-blast-idUSKCN11O012
>>
BLM is an anti-semitic, cop hating, hate group which incites violence like this against our honorable men and women in blue.
>>
>>73134
The right to bear arms was not a major reason why we separated from Britain. It was merely something that would allow us to do so again if our new government turned against us as well.

And guns don't control people's willingness to kill, but they do influence their ability. Suppose your average mass shooter had only a candlestick to kill with, they'd do a lot less damage before being stopped.
>>
>>73129
No, just be a faggot like you truly are.
>Wah wah guess now I'm seen as a terrorist too
Shut up faggot, we all have our problems. 4chan is not the place to complain about social problems.
>>
>>73093
This is an poor analogy. Cops already look at you as a possible threat because statistically blacks commit more crime. Nothing has changed here.
>>
>>73145
And what causes a murderer? If we're analyzing details like that, shouldn't being mean and bullying be banned? Shouldn't we all just be nice? Perhaps just killing off children who show signs of mental instability would solve the issue.

If you take away guns, mentally ill people make pressure cooker bombs; see Manhattan. If you take away pressure cookers, people use knives. See Britain and China. If you take away knives, people use chemicals.

The cycle never ends. Without effectively dealing with mental problems, this will always continue. Set up a government program that offers free or very cheap support to families who suspect these issues, and guarantee them their loved ones won't be persecuted for their condition. This way, we have records of who has these conditions.
>>
>>73091
I hate when these types of things happen, its always more fuel for "BLM's War on Cops" baiting.

But since some of the people in this thread have already decided to blame them without doing any research, they'll also be able to provide me with proof of his membership to the organization.
>>
>>73161
You raise a good point. Now I hate him simply for being a killer, rather than being a killer who was inspired by the attention given to previous cop killers.

Good thing we cleared that up.
>>
>>73156
From where I'm sitting (the UK) even though some police chiefs and politicians have stuck their neck out and said 'more robberies are committed by young blacks' (not ALL crimes, just statistically, petty street robbery/muggings/chain snatching/handbag grabbing, etc) there seems to be a difference here between the US & UK in how that is interpreted

Please pay attention to this distinction, because this is where racists like to interpret statistics their own way -

'SOME blacks commit more crimes'

Does not translate into -

'ALL blacks commit more crime'

Or, as you put it (and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here) 'blacks commit more crime'

...That kind of statement seems to be the interpretation or inference that seems more common in the US, and particularly from racists who like to read into statistics what they want them to mean.

What I mean is, more crimes are committed by a minority of blacks, who are recidivists - serial offenders.

The statistics are not separated by number of actors involved, they are pooled as one.
For example, this nigger just skewed the figures by shooting multiple people.
>>
>>73091
>Thanks BLM and assorted liberals for making our streets just that little bit less safe once again

I'm both liberal and a BLM supporter, and I own a gun. What a shitty generalization.

When you live in the rural South, a conceal-and-carry permit is virtually a necessity. Everybody and their brother is a tweaker or just wants to start trouble. And I'm referring to white trash specifically, since that's 99% of my city.
>>
>>73172
Isn't this what happened here? A basketball American shot at cops because all cops kill niggers?
>>
>>73186
>What a shitty generalization.
>since that's 99% of my city

Literally the same breath, nigga
>>
>>73203

Except it's an objective fact that over 99% of my city's population is white. Literally Wikipedia.
>>
>>73207
>rural south
>city
>wikipedia
The only gun you shoot is your boyfriend's pecker you faggot.
>>
>>73207
>rural south
>all white

Please tell me where you live. You might have a new neighbor soon.
>>
>>73172
>Not all murderers are murderers, just the murderous murderers are murderers.

You literally make no sense. With your logic, race should be removed from the equation all together.

Its also notable that blacks are generally poorer than most whites. The average income is lower, which leads to less rational actions. If I'm hungry, but have no way to buy food, what do I do? I'm not starving a week from now when I can get a paycheck from my new job, I'm hungry now.
And don't say hunt. I live in the middle of a city. I would move to a cheaper place, but I can't afford to move my stuff or rent a new place.

Anyhow, if only a minority of a minority are commiting these crimes, why is the number still much higher than the crimes commited by white perpetrators?
>>
>>73186
You probably own one gun that your father passed down, and are scared to hold it. And, you're only an owner in the sense that you physically own one. No one who votes for hillary and owns gums is a true gun owner, faggot. It's basically Hillary's gun, because you would turn it in the second she told you to, you coward.
>>
>>73091
>When a black guy kills some cops it's the libtards fault because they strengthened the hate that BLM have towards their enemies.
>When a muslim commits a terrorist attack against the west it's the conservashit's fault because they strengthened the hate that muslim terrorists have towards their enemies.
Pick 2 or 0
>>
>>73480
>uses greentext incorrectly

Where did I say anything about murderers not being all murderers?

I said crime in general,
Which is what I was replying to -
The statement 'blacks commit more crime'

>race should be removed from the equation altogether

I wish it was, I don't think it's helpful.

And yes, there are socioeconomic reasons here.
And statistics like this don't help.

If you are screening candidates for a job, and you believe a blanket statement like 'blacks commit more crime' it may affect your reasoning if a black candidate applies.

I've had many discussions with employers, off the record, firsthand and online, who will not even consider a black candidate.

So, given my admittedly random small sample, I know this problem exists.

But it does mean there are probably many blacks who don't have a shot at legitimate employment.
So where does that leave them?

They rip off your car, or mug you in the street instead.

>if only a minority of a minority are commiting these crimes, why is the number still much higher than the crimes commited by white perpetrators?.

Why is what number higher?
I need to know which specific statistics you are referring to.
Overall crimes committed?

I thought I explained this.

If a population of, say, ten million blacks and 50 million whites has 80% of crimes committed by blacks, that does not mean 80% of black people commit crime.

It may translate into 20% of that black population committing that 80% of crime, since most criminals, especially violent ones, and especially those who aren't just opportunistic (i.e. Stealing from work) commit crimes repeatedly.

Are you familiar with the NYPD Zero Tolerance initiative?
That reduced crime by 50% or more in a very short period.
Not because charging people for any crime brought down the overall figures, but because the research-backed logic was that since the hardcore criminals DGAF about any laws, by definition, they spend 80% of their day committing petty crimes -
>>
>>73508
(contd) ...So, a gangbanger doesn't care about littering or jaywalking or illegal parking, etc

So instead of going after the big wins and serious crimes, the cops went after all crime, and surprise surprise -

If you stop a guy for petty shit, as above, he's more likely to be carrying an illegal gun or knife, or drugs.
If you search his house, he's more likely to have stolen goods, or drugs, or weapons, etc

So they lock him up for that and even if he does 6 months, that's 6 months he's off the street NOT doing other shit he may be doing, but may not have have proof for -

Besides the say, 10+ misdemeanours he does every day, maybe once a week he goes robbing people, or selling drugs, or gets into a brawl or shooting, assault, etc
>>
>>73482
>falseflagging thia obviously

Try a little more subtlety next time.
>>
>>73493
>strengthen the biased, no-proof belief that police are brutal, racist asshole -> leads to dead civilians, riot and cops, by the hands of BLM
>strengthen the belief that muslims are dangerous, and shouldn't be allowed to illegally immigrate to this country -> leads to mudslimes trying to kill civilians
you have some flawed logic right there
because according to logic, in the case of muslims it should be the other way around; non-muslims killing muslims, not the other wya around
or police killing niggers and civilians left and right, the choice is yours
>>
>>73493
>>73541
or let's put it even simpler terms so even your little brain can understand
group a (BLM) is inciting rage on group b(police/da white man)
group a lashes out and kills members of group b + some civilians, burns buildings to the ground, loots and pillages neighborhoods and businesses

group a (nationalists/whatever) is inciting rage on group b(muslims)
group b lashes out in rage, killing civilians
>>
>>73542
But it's muslims inciting rage on the west, the nationalists are reactionaries, just like #AllLivesMatter are reactionaries to BLM. Nice false equivalency, though.
>>
Obama is trying to start a race war. After a few years of criminal anarchy you will beg the government for a police state and guess what? It's ready.
>>
>>73548
Because it's Obama's fault Dylann Roof shot up a church full of elderly coloreds?

He was a good 'ol boy, he ain't done nothin wrong!
>>
I worked for a police station. A lot of police officers get off on bullying people. There are some wonderful good police officers. However, the profession does attract a lot of assholes and the assholes tend to takeover. If the chief/mayor does NOT do a good job of reigning in the bully squad you get LAPD Rampart scandal. I don't agree with BLM at all but I am not so naive to believe the cops are always right. One thing I know for sure is the oppressed will rise up. The question is are they going to get changes in or are they going to get smacked down.
>>
>>73542
>DON'T CALL THE MUSLIMS TERRORISTS OR THEY'LL KILL YOU!
kek
>>
>>73154
Could've fooled me. Last I checked no one gave a shit what's posted here
>>
>work at canadian liquor store
>see guy that looks exactly like this enter the store
>co-worker that has racist reputation tells me to watch this guy
>brush it off assuming he's being racist
>walk up to offer help
>turn around the corner and see him shoving a 60 of captain morgan in his backpack
>did you need help with anything there?
>nope
>goes to the register and buys a single can of beer
>pointedly ask if he wants to pay for anything else
>nope
>fuck, why did I give him the benefit of the doubt?
>call the cops
>they catch him literally 30 minutes later & get written statement
>I ruined this guy's life

Honestly don't know what to feel, today was fucking weird.
>>
>>73157
>see Manhattan
Thought that was Boston
>>
>>73508
>>73509
You probably fried that guy's brain with that logic.
>>
>>73669
>I ruined this guy's life

No more than he, himself ruined it.

It could easily be argued that he deserves more blame for his now ruined life than you do and that's because he was trying to cheat and you didn't allow it.
>>
me too
>>
>>73135
>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-crime-idUSKCN11N04G

He knew they would loot his corpse and wanted to explain himself.
>“The envelope was actually entitled ‘doomed’ and he was referring I guess to anybody who was going to be in his path last night,” Ross said, adding that it was found on his body.

Fuck this shit
It's divide and conquer and all of us are falling for it
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.